Dr. Frederick Maibauer is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Rochester, Michigan. Dr. Maibauer specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Maibauer tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Education and Training
Wayne State University School of Medicine
Wayne State Univ Sch of Med, Detroit Mi 1969
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
- Oakwood Hospital 1970
- Wayne State University, St. Louis Shriners Hospital, Oakwood Hospital
- University of Southern California
Professional Society Memberships
- Detroit Orthopedic Society, Michigan Orthopedic Society, American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons
What do you attribute your success to?
Dr. Frederick P. Maibauer MD's Practice location
Rochester, Michigan 48307Get Direction
Dr. Frederick P. Maibauer MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Know Your Risk for Bone Fractures
Have you ever received a bone density test? This test is crucial for women who are experiencing menopause, as it tests how thin and frail their bones are. One might be prescribed medications to help this condition.“Bone density tests are good indicators for the risks of fractures”, says...
- Risk Factors For Bursitis
Bursitis is a condition that can affect just about anyone, depending on different conditions such as the environment, regular activities the person engages in, or even the current health status of a person. The condition more commonly affects the elderly, women, and people with very weak...
- Levator Scapulae Muscle: Function, Trigger Points, and Anatomy
Levator Scapulae MuscleThe levator scapulae is a long muscle, which is located at the back and side of the neck. It is known to end at the top of the shoulder. Its Latin name indicates its function of lifting the scapula. Regardless of muscular development, this long muscle is difficult to see. It...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Arthritis?
Arthritis is a condition that causes inflammation and swelling in the joints. It may also affect the tissues surrounding the joints and other adjacent or connective tissues, and its adverse effects may be either on one or multiple joints. The arthritic disease or condition can be categorized into...
- Can Sleeping with Hand Braces Slow Down Muscular Dystrophy?
In patients with muscular dystrophy, contractures usually occur as muscle breaks down. They begin at a very tender age of about 8 to 13. What this means is that muscles and tendons of the patient's wrists and hands tighten. Did you know that not all muscles lose strength at the same time? Hand...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Jeffrey Hilliard DeClaire1349 S. Rochester Road Rochester Hills Michigan 48307
- Dr. Jeffrey Hillard DeClaire M.D.1349 S Rochester Rd Rochester MI 48307
- Dr. Peter Michael Boruta MD1135 W University Dr Rochester MI 48307
- Dr. Michael I Quinn MD1349 S ROCHESTER RD ROCHESTER HILLS MI 48307
- Dr. Michael W Laker M.D.1135 W UNIVERSITY DR ROCHESTER MI 48307
- Dr. Michael Augustine Yusaf M.D.1135 W University Dr Rochester MI 48307