Dr. Matthew Campbell is an internist practicing in Brentwood, California. Dr. Campbell specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Campbell provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Chicago Medical School
University of Chicago Division of the Biological Sciences The Pritzker School of Medicine 1994
- Chronic Pain
- High Cholesterol
- Neck Pain
- Back Pain
- Vascular Disease
- Univ Of Nv Sch Of Med, Internal Medicine
- University of Nevada School of Medicine Program
- University of Nevada
- University of Nevada
What do you attribute your success to?
- His Scottish Work Ethic, Determination to Put Himself Through Medical School, and to Build a Successful Practice
Hobbies / Sports
- Enjoys Spending Time with his Wife and Four Children
Dr. Matthew Campbell M.D.'s Practice location
Brentwood, California 94513Get Direction
BRENTWOOD, CA 94564Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Matthew Campbell M.D. | Internist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Matthew Campbell M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Campbell
- Chikungunya Fever: Symptoms, Treatment, and Prevention
Introduction Chikungunya is a viral infection that is transmitted by mosquitoes. The chikungunya virus causes a sudden onset of fever along with severe joint pain. The illness is not considered as contagious, but in rare instances, the virus can get transmitted through contact with a person's...
- Your Touch Can Influence Your Behavior
According to a new study an individual's sense of touch can influence the way he or she views the world. According to the researchers at Yale, Harvard, and the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, textures, shapes and weights can influence judgments and decisions. For example, people who are...
- What Is a Drug Interaction?
IntroductionAccording to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, more than 20,000 deaths annually happen due to unintentional drug poisoning. Moreover, the US Food and Drug Administration stated that four or more prescribed medications are concurrently taken by 40 percent of Americans,...
- How to Get Rid of a Boil: Homeopathic Treatment and Prevention
IntroductionA small bump on any part of the body is always a troublesome affair. Has anyone wondered whether it is just a boil or a pimple? Although the two often look so similar, they are actually two different things. A pimple and a boil may start out similarly, wherein there would be a reddish...
- What Is Cyanosis and Why Does It Occur?
IntroductionCyanosis is the medical term for a bluish discoloration of the skin, nails, toes, and mucous membranes. It is generally caused by low levels of oxygen in the blood. Normally, blood appears bright red when it is fully oxygenated. However, when blood does not have enough oxygen, it turns...
- What is HIV: Get the Facts
Over the course of our four million or so years of evolution, we humans have developed a highly-specialized immune system that is quite a warrior in combating infections. We are bombarded daily by bacterial and viral pathogens which have the potential to cause us serious illness, but, completely...
- Dr. Anita C. Gaind M.D.818 Treehaven Ct Pleasant Hill California 94523
- Dr. Sara M Wasserbauer M.D.3901 Lone Tree Way Antioch CA 94509
- Dr. Tehmina Kanwal MD9140 ALCOSTA BLVD SAN RAMON CA 94583
- Dr. Devorah E Ben-zeev M.D.1450 TREAT BLVD WALNUT CREEK CA 94597
- Dr. Jonathan D. Frank M.D.1210 Rossmoor Pkwy Walnut Creek CA 94595
- Dr. Ronald G Campos MD1844 San Miguel Dr Walnut Creek CA 94596