Dr. Ian Adam is an internist practicing in New Port Richey, Florida. Dr. Adam specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Adam provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
St. Georges University School of Medicine
St George',s University 2004
St. George's University School of Medicine
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Fellow of American College of Physicians
- High Cholesterol
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Vascular Disease
- St Michaels Medical Center, Seton Hall University School
- St Michaels Medical Center
Professional Society Memberships
- American College of Physicians
Articles and Publications
- Published Organic Chemistry Research on The Synthesis of Potential Anti-Cancer Compounds
What do you attribute your success to?
God, Family Support and Hard Work
Hobbies / Sports
- Exercise, Travel, Swimming
Dr. Ian Adam MS, MD, FACP's Practice location
New Port Richey, Florida 34652Get Direction
Spring Hill, FL 34609Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Ian Adam MS, MD, FACP | Internist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Ian Adam MS, MD, FACP's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Adam
- What is P90X System?
P90X system is an extreme home fitness training program that claims to give you a lean and fab body at the end of a 90 day session. The training is provided through a 12-DVD set video program that features workouts for specific parts of the body. The program asks for six to seven days of regular one...
- What Causes Nipple Pain?
IntroductionMost women may have experienced soreness in their nipples at some point in time or another. This soreness or pain can be due to various reasons which may include an imbalance in the hormones, skin conditions, pregnancy, itching, allergies or infections, breastfeeding, and much more. The...
- What is Interstitial Cystitis?
Interstitial cystitis, also known as painful bladder syndrome, is a chronic condition of the urinary bladder that causes extreme pain and discomfort. It mostly affects women, but may be seen in men as well. Interstitial cystitis often causes mild to severe pain in and around the pelvic area....
- Myrbetriq Side Effects and Usage
Generic Name: MirabegronBrand Name: MyrbetriqWhat is Myrbetriq?Myrbetriq (mirabegron) is a prescription medication that is FDA-approved for the treatment of overactive bladder (OAB) along with its symptoms, such as urinary frequency, urgency, and leakage in adults. This medication helps control...
- Can Low Levels of Testosterone be the Cause of Your Health Conditions?
New studies have depicted the link between low levels of testosterone and other health conditions, in men, and how hormone levels are related to the overall health of the individual. Results of the study show that a deficiency in testosterone is linked to several conditions, like obesity, metabolic...
- When and How Is Ferrous Sulfate Used?
What is ferrous sulfate?Ferrous sulfate is a form of iron that can be obtained through supplements. Our bodies mostly get iron through the different types of food we consume. Iron becomes a part of myoglobin and hemoglobin once it is inside the body. Myoglobin enables the storage of oxygen in...
- Dr. Gunwant S Dhaliwal M.D.11123 County Line Rd Spring Hill FL 34609-5615
- Dr. Margaret Theodore M.D.5420 Webb Road Tampa Florida 33615
- Yamitza Cordero Ferrer5350 Spring Hill Dr. Spring Hill Fl 34606
- Dr. Atta Butt MD3190 McMullen Booth Road Clearwater Florida 33761
- Dr. Florenda L. Fortner M.D.5535 GRAND BLVD NEW PORT RICHEY FL 34652
- Dr. Matthew Michael Acton D.O.17523 Dale Mabry Hwy N Lutz FL 33548