Dr. Ian Adam MS, MD, FACP
Internist5323 Grand Blvd. New Port Richey Florida, 34652
Dr. Ian Adam is an internist practicing in New Port Richey, Florida. Dr. Adam specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Adam provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
St. Georges University School of Medicine
St George',s University 2004
St. George's University School of Medicine
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Fellow of American College of Physicians
- High Cholesterol
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Vascular Disease
- St Michaels Medical Center
Professional Society Memberships
- American College of Physicians
Articles and Publications
- Published Organic Chemistry Research on The Synthesis of Potential Anti-Cancer Compounds
What do you attribute your success to?
God, Family Support and Hard Work
Hobbies / Sports
- Exercise, Travel, Swimming
Dr. Ian Adam MS, MD, FACP's Practice location
New Port Richey, Florida 34652Get Direction
Spring Hill, FL 34609Get Direction
Dr. Ian Adam MS, MD, FACP's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Adam
- Health Reasons That Can Make a Person Pass Out
Causes of Fainting A person faints or loses consciousness for a brief time when the brain does not get enough oxygen. Fainting or passing out is also medically called syncope. Before fainting, people may experience lightheadedness, dizziness, weakness, and nausea. Others describe fainting as...
- How to Identify Insect Bites and Stings
The cause or severity of insect bites or stings can be determined by the symptoms. Most bug bite symptoms cause itchy or painful red bumps. Other insect bites can cause welts or blisters. The following are some clues of common insect bites:...
- What Is Toviaz?
Generic Name: FesoterodineBrand Name: ToviazWhat is Toviaz?Toviaz is a medication for the treatment of spasms that occur in the bladder muscles. The generic name of Toviaz is fesoterodine. This drug is mostly used for the treatment of an overactive bladder and other accompanying symptoms such...
- What is Medicaid?
Medicaid is a health insurance program by the federal government to cover the finances for basic health and long-term care of low-income individuals. Unlike the Medicare, which is available to every citizen over the age of 65-years-old, Medicaid is available only for people with low-income, limited...
- Do I Need a Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) Supplement?
Coenzyme Q10 or Co Q10 is a nutrient that is present in many foods and also occurs naturally in the body. This nutrient has antioxidant properties and plays an important role in protecting the cells from oxidative damage. Most people have adequate amounts of this nutrient in the body. But the levels...
- Are Energy Drinks Safe?
Recently, there have been serious health issues linked to energy drink. The ever growing popularity and consumption of these products came on quickly. Are these drinks safe like manufacturers claim them to be?Energy drinks are basically beverages that contain stimulants, like caffeine, and are...
- Dr. Akinwumi G. Aladesawe M.D.6131 Us Highway 19 New Port Richey FL 34652
- Dr. Anicia Ndabahaliye M.D.6600 MADISON ST NEW PORT RICHEY FL 34652
- Dr. Florenda L. Fortner M.D.5535 GRAND BLVD NEW PORT RICHEY FL 34652
- Dr. Curtis Freedland D.O.5622 Marine Pkwy New Port Richey FL 34652
- Abdur Rahim MD5326 Gulf Dr New Port Richey FL 34652
- Dr. Douglas Allen Wert MD4648 Grand Boulevard New Port Richey FL 34652