I am a comprehensive Internal Medicine physician and practice in several arenas. I have an outpatient practice, see medicine patients in the Emergency Department and care for the hospitalized patients as well. In addition I am the Assistant Chief of Medicine at my medical center and therefore have many administrative duties.
Education and Training
Saint Louis University
School of Medicine
- 'Internist of the Year,' 2002
- Harbor University of California Medical Center
- Harbor University of California; Los Angeles, Medical Center
Professional Society Memberships
- American College of Physicians
What do you attribute your success to?
- Hard Work, Perseverance, Dedication and Continuing Education
- Donor and occasional volunteer to Covenant House Los Angeles, Member of Liga Flying Doctors of Mercy.
Hobbies / Sports
- Hiking, Biking
Dr. Maria Corazon David-Arrobio, DDS's Practice location
Harbor City, California 90710Get Direction
San Bruno, CA 94066Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Maria Corazon David-Arrobio, DDS | Dentist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Maria Corazon David-Arrobio, DDS's reviewsWrite Review
- What Should I Know About Bruises?
A bruise is a skin injury in which the color of the skin changes due to the breakage of blood vessels under the skin. The affected skin becomes blue or black in color, as blood accumulates just under the surface of the skin, resulting in a raised area or bump. These bumps are painful and may take a...
- How to Stop a Cold From Spreading
Colds can be stressful, uncomfortable and troublesome. To add to the woes, it spreads soon from one person to another in the family. It can disrupt the normal routines for almost a week with missed school or work, and sleepless nights.How do you control the virus from spreading to everyone in your...
- Apples Rank Number One on the Dirty Dozen's List
Apples are contaminated with pesticides and tops the list of ‘dirty dozen’, while onions are rated as the best among the ‘Clean 15’. The ratings are provided by consumer advocates at the nonprofit Environmental Working Group (EWG), based on the pesticides test conducted by the U.S....
- Atrial Fibrillation: Get the Facts
Atrial fibrillation is a heart condition that occurs due to an irregular or abnormal beating of the heart. It is a serious medical condition that can result in fatality if not treated.An abnormal heartbeat takes place when the pace of the atria and that of the ventricles are not in harmony. The...
- How Should I Choose a Shampoo?
It is normal to be confused about what to believe and what to buy when it comes to the different types of shampoos and conditioners that you see on market shelf. Some products claim to give you shiny hair, while others claim to help you achieve wavy and bouncy hair. There are hundreds of products...
- How Can I Prevent Premature Graying?
As pigmentation cells stop producing the pigment, gray hair is the result. It may also be bleached by the accumulation of hydrogen peroxide, a chemical naturally produced in the body. In most cases, graying occurs by the time an individual is 30-years-old. Most people have gray hair by the time they...
- Nazar al-Bussam2099 West Washington Boulevard Los Angeles California 90066
- Ms. Rita Kumar M.D.4340 OVERLAND AVE CULVER CITY CA 90230
- Dr. Danielle Marie Mellace D.O. Beverly Hills California 90211
- Dr. Marian Jalil M D14350 WHITTIER BLVD WHITTIER CA 90605
- Dr. Cranford L. Scott M.D.625 E Hardy St Inglewood CA 90301
- Dr. Rozalie V. Jackson MD1777 North Bellflower Blvd Long Beach California 90815