Dr. Maria Corazon David-Arrobio, DDS
Internist25825 South Vermont Avenue Harbor City California, 90710
I am a comprehensive Internal Medicine physician and practice in several arenas. I have an outpatient practice, see medicine patients in the Emergency Department and care for the hospitalized patients as well. In addition I am the Assistant Chief of Medicine at my medical center and therefore have many administrative duties.
Education and Training
School of Medicine
Saint Louis University
- 'Internist of the Year,' 2002
- Harbor University of California; Los Angeles, Medical Center
Professional Society Memberships
- American College of Physicians
What do you attribute your success to?
- Hard Work, Perseverance, Dedication and Continuing Education
- Donor and occasional volunteer to Covenant House Los Angeles, Member of Liga Flying Doctors of Mercy.
Hobbies / Sports
- Hiking, Biking
Dr. Maria Corazon David-Arrobio, DDS's Practice location
Harbor City, California 90710Get Direction
San Bruno, CA 94066Get Direction
- What Causes Hair Loss?
Normally one loses up to 100 strands of hair per day, which is completely normal. Many people lose their hair as they grow older, which is not meant to be alarming. In most cases, losing a few strands here and there may not make a noticeable difference in the scalp.There are different types of hair...
- There's No Doubt: Active Children Have Healthy Hearts
Vigorous exercise for 30 minutes every day lowers the risk of heart disease in children, when compared to those who do not exercise. Kids who had regular, moderate exercise for 35 minutes a day had very low levels of cholesterol, triglycerides blood glucose levels, blood pressure, and a small waist...
- What are the Health Benefits of Coconut Oil?
Once upon a time, this oil was ostracized by experts for the saturated fat present within it. However, coconut oil is regaining its position in health streams due to innumerable benefits that it offers. It is now considered as oil that can be a cure for many conditions, including thyroid problems,...
- What Is the Impact of Low Blood Pressure on Health?
Our body has certain parameters to maintain its normal functioning. Blood sugar levels and blood pressure readings are just a couple of screenings that can determine the body's functioning system. While having a high blood pressure is more commonly regarded by most people as dangerous, some people...
- Should I Take a Folic Acid Supplement?
Formerly known as folacin, folate is the generic term for both folate and folic acid. It is a B vitamin, which is important for the growth and metabolism of cells. Studies have shown that many people do not get enough folic acid from diet alone.Why do people take folic acid supplements?For pregnant...
- Should I Receive a Flu Shot this Year?
The common flu, or influenza, is an illness that affects about 20% of the population throughout the country every year. This seemingly harmless virus may lead to a number of health complications, which can be life threatening. Flu shots are one of the most efficient ways to prevent this viral...
- Nazar al-Bussam2099 West Washington Boulevard Los Angeles California 90066
- Ms. Rita Kumar M.D.4340 OVERLAND AVE CULVER CITY CA 90230
- Dr. Danielle Marie Mellace D.O. Beverly Hills California 90211
- Dr. Marian Jalil M D14350 WHITTIER BLVD WHITTIER CA 90605
- Dr. Cranford L. Scott M.D.625 E Hardy St Inglewood CA 90301
- Dr. Rozalie V. Jackson MD1777 North Bellflower Blvd Long Beach California 90815