I am a comprehensive Internal Medicine physician and practice in several arenas. I have an outpatient practice, see medicine patients in the Emergency Department and care for the hospitalized patients as well. In addition I am the Assistant Chief of Medicine at my medical center and therefore have many administrative duties.
Education and Training
Saint Louis University
School of Medicine
- 'Internist of the Year,' 2002
- Harbor University of California Medical Center
- Harbor University of California; Los Angeles, Medical Center
Professional Society Memberships
- American College of Physicians
What do you attribute your success to?
- Hard Work, Perseverance, Dedication and Continuing Education
- Donor and occasional volunteer to Covenant House Los Angeles, Member of Liga Flying Doctors of Mercy.
Hobbies / Sports
- Hiking, Biking
- Kaiser South Bay Medical Center
Dr. Maria Corazon David-Arrobio, DDS's Practice location
Harbor City, California 90710Get Direction
San Bruno, CA 94066Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Maria Corazon David-Arrobio, DDS | Dentist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Maria Corazon David-Arrobio, DDS's reviewsWrite Review
- How Much Can We Tell About a Person From Their Appearance?
Ever heard of the saying, "Don't judge a book by its cover"? You might want to rethink it. This new study that includes more than 100 college students argues that looking at a person's appearance can help understand a few of their personality traits. The college students that participated in the...
- How Is Diabetes Diagnosed?
Are you wondering if you have diabetes? Do you fall in the high-risk category for diabetes? Are you experiencing any of the symptoms of diabetes such as increased thirst, frequent urination, and feeling hungry more than usual? Do you want to confirm if you have diabetes? Checking your blood sugar...
- The Top 5 Anti-Aging Foods
Wine – Red wine is known to be very good for the body when consumed in moderation. Resveratrol, an important component of red wine, reduces the damage to blood vessels, prevents blood clots, and lowers the levels of LDL cholesterol. Studies have shown that resveratrol inhibits the growth of...
- 7 Random Reasons for Irregular Periods
The menstrual cycle normally happens every month with a series of monthly changes that occur in a woman’s body in preparation for the chance of pregnancy. Every month, women go through the process of ovulation, wherein one ovary releases an egg. When the egg is not fertilized, the uterine lining...
- Levator Scapulae Muscle: Function, Trigger Points, and Anatomy
Levator Scapulae MuscleThe levator scapulae is a long muscle, which is located at the back and side of the neck. It is known to end at the top of the shoulder. Its Latin name indicates its function of lifting the scapula. Regardless of muscular development, this long muscle is difficult to see. It...
- What is the encephalitis causes and prevention?
What is encephalitis?Encephalitis means inflammation of the brain. Fever, headache, and joint pain are often experienced in the early stages of encephalitis. Other severe symptoms may develop over some days or hours. They include personality changes, seizures, disorientation, confusion, or...
- Nazar al-Bussam2099 West Washington Boulevard Los Angeles California 90066
- Ms. Rita Kumar M.D.2080 Century Park EastSuite 1805 Los Angeles CA 90067
- Dr. Danielle Marie Mellace D.O.831 Countrymeadow Lane Sonoma California 95476
- Dr. Marian Jalil M D14350 East Whittier Boulevard Whittier California 90605
- Dr. Cranford L. Scott M.D.233 North Praire Avenue Inglewood California 90301
- Dr. Rozalie V. Jackson MD1777 North Bellflower Blvd Long Beach California 90815