Nephrology and Hypertension
Education and Training
Edgar Kanjabi University
Government Medical College, Karnatak University, Bellary, Mysore India Medical
Government Medical College Chandigarh 1968
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Vascular Disease
- MemberInternational Association of HealthCare Professionals
- Univ Hosp-Suny Stony Brook, Nephrology; Kingsbrook Jewish Med Ctr, Internal Medicine; Med Coll Wi Affil Hosps, Physical Medicine And Rehabilitation
- Kingsford Jewish Medical Center
- Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center
- Stony Brook University Medical Center and Affiliated Hospitals
- University Hospital - SUNY at Stony Brook Program
- Kingsford Jewish Medical Center
Professional Society Memberships
- Kentucky Medical Associates
Hobbies / Sports
- Traveling, Concerts
- Jackson Purchase Medical Center
Dr. Surinder Kad MD's Practice location
Mayfield, Kentucky 42066Get Direction
FLORENCE, KY 41042Get Direction
La Grange, KY 40031Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Surinder Kad MD | Internist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Surinder Kad MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kad
- How Do Kidney Stones Develop?
Kidney stones are a condition that affects around 15 percent of the world's population. For reasons unknown, the condition's prevalence has increased over the last 30 years. Kidney stones more often affect men than women. What are kidney stones?Kidney stones or renal lithiasis is the formation of...
- Car Seats Should Not Leave the Car
According to a study published in the journal, Pediatrics, car seats, which are supposed to protect babies from injuries in a car, have increased risk of injuries when they are used outside of the car. In this study, led by Shital N. Parikh, MD, an orthopaedic surgeon at Cincinnati Children’s...
- Is Hashimoto's Thyroiditis a Genetic Disorder?
Hashimoto’s thyroiditis is an autoimmune disease, wherein the immune system turns against the body's healthy cells. In people with Hashimoto’s disease, their immune system attacks the thyroid gland. The thyroid gland is a small gland located at the base of the neck just below the Adam's apple....
- Salon Employees Are Exposed to High Levels of Chemicals
According to a new study, Vietnamese nail salon workers are exposed to high levels of chemical that can be harmful for the health. The study published in the American Journal of Public Health shows that these workers are exposed to unsafe levels of toluene, a solvent associated with a number of...
- Croup in Adults
Croup in AdultsAlthough croup is commonly observed in children who are 6 months to 3 years old, it is also possible for adults to get the infection in rare cases. Croup is a viral respiratory infection caused by human parainfluenza viruses (HPIVs). However, other causes of croup may include...
- What Is HSV-1?
Herpes Simplex Virus 1 (HSV-1)HSV-1 or herpes simplex virus type 1 is a type of herpes simplex virus that causes cold sores. It is called "oral herpes" because it often causes sores around the mouth or on the lips. Cold sores are also called as fever blisters. However, the sores can also be found...
- Dr. Lee Tolar Meals M.D.2850 Lone Oak Rd Paducah KY 42003
- Dr. Durwood W Flournoy M.D.1111 Medical Center Cir Mayfield KY 42066
- Dr. Tanya M Woods M.D.1111 Medical Center Cir Mayfield KY 42066
- Dr. Louis L Seng M.D.1029 Medical Center Cir Mayfield KY 42066
- Dr. Christina Michelle Brown D.O617 Old Symsonia Rd Benton KY 42025
- Dr. Rheanel A Tolar M.D.2850 Lone Oak Rd Paducah KY 42003