Dr. Clinton N. Corder PHD, MD
Internist1211 North Shartel Suite 802 Oklahoma City Oklahoma, 73103
Dr. Clinton Corder is an internist practicing in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. Dr. Corder specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Corder provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Washington Center / School of Medicine 1971
Washington University in St. Louis School of Medicine 1971
- Barnes Jewish Hospital S Campus
- Barnes Hospital
- Barnes Hospital
- University of Pittsburgh
Professional Society Memberships
- American Medical Association, American Society for Clinical Pharmacology and Therapeutics
What do you attribute your success to?
- Motivation, Hard Work and Passion
Dr. Clinton N. Corder PHD, MD's Practice location
Dr. Clinton N. Corder PHD, MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Corder
- E. coli and Urinary Tract Infections
What is a urinary tract infection?The main function of the urinary system is to get rid of waste, maintain the body’s water balance, and regulate electrolytes. Its function starts with the kidneys, the organ that filter blood to produce urine, which is composed of extra fluid and wastes. Before...
- What Is Vistaril Used For?
What is Vistaril (hydroxyzine)?Vistaril is a medication used to reduce central nervous system activity. It is an antihistamine drug that can help reduce the effects of histamine in the body and relieve symptoms of allergy, such as histamine-induced itch, hives, and contact dermatitis.Vistaril is...
- Resistance Training Is Key for Flexibility
A study presented at the American College of Sports Medicine's annual meeting in Baltimore has shown that resistance training also may be good in improving flexibility and strength. “According to the study, resistance training can improve the flexibility as well as or better than stretching," says...
- What Are Antihypertensive Drugs?
IntroductionMedications that help treat hypertension are called antihypertensive drugs, which are divided into different categories. These medications work differently with different side effects. Because there are many antihypertensive drugs available, finding the best medication and treatment plan...
- Creating a Better Body Image
Dieting, scale obsession, and unhappiness with our body begin at a young age. We are bombarded with perfect, airbrushed models on TV, in print and on billboards. We see the latest and greatest gadgets to lose weight, get a thin waist, make our hair thicker or silkier, keep our skin young and soft...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- Dr. Daniel W. Lee MD1044 SW 44TH ST OKLAHOMA CITY OK 73109
- Hamid Mahmood1100 North Mustang Road Mustang Oklahoma 73064
- Dr. Mary Kathryn Mercer DO5622 N PORTLAND AVE OKLAHOMA CITY OK 73112
- Dr. Susan Miller Dimick M.D.3317 E MEMORIAL RD EDMOND OK 73013
- Dr. Crystal D. LaGalle D.O.1000 N. Lee Oklahoma City OK 73102
- Dr. Thuy T.T. Nguyen M.D.3109 N PENN AVE OKLAHOMA CITY OK 73112