Dr. Lenibet M. Montemayor M.D.
Internist809 N. Bryant Street Pleasanton Texas, 78064
Dr. Montemayor studied for her medical degree in Peru at the Universidad Nacional Federico Villarreal. She was awarded an intership in the Detroit, Michigan area of the United States, where she completed her residency. Dr. Montemayor settled in Texas and has built a practice with the WellMed Medical Group, as well as working with the Gonzaba Medical Group. Dr. Montemayor has been practicing internal medicine for fourteen years.
Education and Training
Universidad Nacional Federico Villarreal
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Detroit Health System
- Detroit Health System
Professional Society Memberships
- American Medical Association, American College of Physicians, Peruvian American Medical Society
Hobbies / Sports
Dr. Lenibet M. Montemayor M.D.'s Practice location
Pleasanton, Texas 78064Get Direction
SAN ANTONIO, TX 78221Get Direction
Pleasanton, TX 78064Get Direction
San Antonio, TX 78251Get Direction
Dr. Lenibet M. Montemayor M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Montemayor
- Do I Need to Change My Lifestyle Habits if I Have Hypothyroidism?
Hypothyroidism is a disease that affects the metabolic rate and energy levels of the body. It is characterized by a defect in the thyroid gland that reduces the production of thyroid hormones, the hormones responsible for regulating the metabolism of the body. Hypothyroidism is characterized by...
- Top 12 Natural Home Remedies for Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
What is a urinary tract infection (UTI)?A urinary tract infection (UTI) is an infection in the urinary system, which includes the kidneys, bladder, urethra, and ureters. Usually, UTIs happen in the lower urinary tract, which consists of the bladder and urethra.Women are more prone to developing...
- The Right Way to Use Your Treadmill
The treadmill is one of the most popular workout equipment in the country. Yet, many people find the treadmill to be a monotonous and ineffective piece of equipment for workout. Some still wonder how they can use this equipment in a very efficient way to improve health. Calorie burning can be...
- Different Blood Types and What They Mean
The ABO (A, B, AB, or O) blood group system is used to classify different types of antibodies in the plasma and antigens in the red blood cells (RBCs). The ABO blood group and RhD antigen determine the type of blood that is a perfect match for blood transfusions. The four ABO blood groups are: ...
- Alternative Treatments for Lupus
Lupus symptoms can be managed by alternative medicine and the immune system can be strengthened by these medicines too. You may find the term ‘alternative’ unfamiliar but you might actually be shocked to realize that you know the majority of these alternative treatments. Alternative treatments...
- Male Menopause: It Does Exist
European researchers have identified a few physical and psychological symptoms accompanied by low levels of testosterone, which will enable doctors to diagnose male menopause or late-onset hypogonadism. Male menopause refers to a reduction in testosterone levels, which is a result of aging. Contrary...
- Dr. Abimbola Michael Banjo M.D.,220 W Goodwin St Pleasanton TX 78064
- Dr. Ricardo A Montemayor MD1905 Highway 97 E Jourdanton TX 78026
- Dr. Vernon C Haverlah D.O.220 W Goodwin St Pleasanton TX 78064
- Dr. Ines Eunice Vazquez MD310 W Oaklawn Rd Pleasanton TX 78064
- Dr. Jimmy Daniel Fernandez M.D.18414 US HIGHWAY 281 N SAN ANTONIO TX 78259