Dr. Myrna Casono is an internist practicing in Portland, Oregon. Dr. Casono specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Casono provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
University of the Philippines Manila
Univ Of The Philippines- Coll Of Med- Manila- Philippines 1977
University of the Philippines Manila College of Medicine 1977
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Disease
- Heart Failure
- Urinary Tract Infection (uti)
- Vascular Disease
- MemberInternational Association of HealthCare Professionals
- St Joseph Hosp, Internal Medicine
- Exempla St Joseph Hospital Program
- St. Luke's Hospital, St. Joseph's Hospital, Chicago
- St. Luke's Hospital; St. Joseph's Hospital, Chicago
Professional Society Memberships
- Oregon Medical Association
What do you attribute your success to?
- Likes Taking Care of Patients
Hobbies / Sports
- Karate-High Green Belt
- St. Vincents Hospital
- Good Samaritan- Oregon
Dr. Myrna Casono MD's Practice location
Portland, Oregon 97225Get Direction
PORTLAND, OR 97225Get Direction
Portland, OR 97225Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Myrna Casono MD | Internist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Myrna Casono MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Casono
- The Possible Causes of Rib Pain
What is a rib cage?A human rib cage consists of 12 pairs of ribs, which are symmetrically paired on both sides of the body. The rib cage shields the organs located in the chest region, which include the lungs and heart from any kind of damage or injury. The ribs are attached to the sternum...
- What Is Hib Meningitis?
Hib meningitis is an infectious disease that is life-threatening. The disease is characterized by inflammation of the surrounding layers of the spinal cord and the brain. The meninges are layers that assist in protecting the brain from infection and injury. Children who are below 4 years old are the...
- What Could Lightheadedness Mean?
What is Lightheadedness?Older adults commonly complain about feeling woozy, lightheaded, or a little faint.The reason may not be something dangerous, but still, if you feel lightheaded, it is better to be careful. Serious injuries due to a fall can result due to lightheadedness even though there...
- What Team of Specialists Should I Contact if I Have Meningitis?
As complex as it is, meningitis can sometimes be a threat to life. Treating meningitis can be tricky, hence, it needs a team of medical practitioners to make a diagnosis and offer treatment for the condition. You can call your doctor immediately under the following circumstances:...
- Myrbetriq Side Effects and Usage
Generic Name: MirabegronBrand Name: MyrbetriqWhat is Myrbetriq?Myrbetriq (mirabegron) is a prescription medication that is FDA-approved for the treatment of overactive bladder (OAB) along with its symptoms, such as urinary frequency, urgency, and leakage in adults. This medication helps control...
- Can Vaccinations Make My Infant Sleep Better?
Getting your child vaccinated in the afternoon will help him or her to sleep better in the following 24 hours, according to a new study. The study reports that infants who were vaccinated after 1:30 in the afternoon could sleep longer the following day.A small variation in the body temperature is...
- Bhavya H. Gopalagowda400 Northeast Mother Joseph Place Vancouver Washington 98664
- Dr. Marcia J. Dunham M.D.500 NE Multnomah Street Portland Oregon 97232
- M. Louis Blettel5559 SW 85th Avenue Portland Oregon 97225
- Dr. Mary M. Meyer M.D.2330 NW Flanders Street Portland Oregon 97210
- Thomas Robert Dunham2611 Northwest Mill Pond Road Portland Oregon 97229
- Mr. Naina Sachdev M.D.121 C Avenue Lake Oswego Oregon 97034