Dr. Nasima Vira is an internist practicing in Issaquah, Washington. Dr. Vira specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Vira provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Dow Medical College; Karachi
Dow Med College University Of Karachi Pakistan 1987
Dow Medical College 1987
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Women's Health, Osteoporosis, Menopause And More
- High Cholesterol
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- Vascular Disease
- MemberInternational Association of HealthCare Professionals
- Columbus Hosp, Internal Medicine
- Columbus Cabrini Hospital
- Northwestern University Affiliated Hospitals 1995
- The Medical Center (Columbus) Program
- Columbus Cabrini Hospital
- Columbus Hospital
Professional Society Memberships
- Kings County Medical Society, American College of Physicians, American Medical Association
What do you attribute your success to?
- Helping Women with the Issues, Relationship with her Parents, Proving a Relationship and Feedback to Patients
Hobbies / Sports
- Skiing, Reading, Non-Fiction, Cooking
- Virginia Mason Medical Center
Dr. Nasima Vira MD's Practice location
Issaquah, Washington 98027Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Nasima Vira MD | Internist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Nasima Vira MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Reduce Stress to Control Your Hot Flashes
A new study revealed that hot flashes and night sweats caused by menopause can be maintained with stress exercises. Women opted for training in mindfulness-based stress reduction were not affected by night sweats and hot flashes. The results of the study published in the journal, Menopause: The...
- Can My Diet Cause Gallstones?
What are gallstones?Gallstones are hard, stone-like crystals found in the gallbladder. The gallbladder is an organ found beneath the liver, particularly on the right side of the abdominal cavity. The pear-shaped organ releases bile into the small intestine to help digest the food we eat. The liver...
- What Does Triamcinolone Treat?
Triamcinolone topical is used for the treatment of various skin conditions and their symptoms, such as redness, inflammation, itching, and other discomforts. This topical medication is also a corticosteroid and only available through prescription. Other available forms of triamcinolone are:...
- 7 Everyday Anti-Aging Options You Can't Afford to Miss
Looking for foods that can turn back the clock and provide you with the best anti-aging benefits? There are six food groups that help you to lose weight and keep you young and healthy....
- Long Commutes May Lead to Poor Health
A study published in, American Journal of Preventive Medicine, shows that people who commute long distances to work tend to have poor health. People who traveled more than 15 miles a day were more likely to be obese and had more belly fat, when compared to people who traveled less than 5 miles to...
- How Can I Relieve Stress Quickly?
Have you ever felt that you are totally out of focus, out of balance and clearly out of control? Well, that is what stress does. This often happens when you need to think rationally, make an important decision, or communicate effectively to others. Springing back to balance is the key to tackle...
- Dr. Claudine Kubesh M.D.6321 SW Marguerite Court Seattle Washington 98116
- Dr. Nadine K Gettel MD202 N Division St Auburn WA 98001
- Azar Sadeghalvad M.D.875 140th Avenue Northeast Bellevue Washington 98005
- Dr. Michael Sullivan Kennedy M.D.9725 Third Avenue Northeast Seattle Washington 98115
- Dr. Eric Ryan Shibley M.D.4700 36th Ave Sw Seattle WA 98126
- Randy Brian Mandell Other1455 11th Ave Nw Issaquah WA 98027