Internist2099 West Washington Boulevard Suite 304 Los Angeles California, 90066
Dr. Nazar Al-Bussam obtained his medical degree from the University of Baghdad, College of Medicine in 1963. After receiving his degree, Dr. Al-Bussam completed his residency at the School of Tropical Medicine, Sisters of Charity Hospital, and Roswell Park Center Institute. He has since become a Fellow of the American College of Physicians and is currently working at Elite Medical Group, in Los Angeles, California. Dedication and hard work are some of the keys to hsi success with patients, as well as maintaining a healthy lifestyle and teaching proper pain management.
Education and Training
College of Medicine
University of Baghdad
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Associate Professor, University of Southern California -
- University of Baghdad, College of Medicine
Professional Society Memberships
- Fellow of the American College of Physicians
Articles and Publications
- 'A Comparison of Zoladex & Des in the Treatment of Advanced Prostate Cancer'
What do you attribute your success to?
- Dedication and Hard Work
Hobbies / Sports
Nazar al-Bussam's Practice location
Los Angeles, California 90066Get Direction
- Natural Remedies for Nasal Congestion
What is a nasal congestion?Cold, flu, and sinus infections are often few of the culprits that lead to sinus and nasal congestion. Most people must have experienced sinus-related pain and pressure in some point of their lives, and often, people tend to recover without taking antibiotics or any other...
- What Are the Types of Bipolar Disorder?
What is bipolar disorder?Bipolar disorder is a mental illness characterized by extreme mood swings. The mood swings can be extremely high or low. They can last a few hours, days, weeks or even months. The mood swings consist of mixed emotions both of extreme happiness or extreme depression.Bipolar...
- Your Touch Can Influence Your Behavior
According to a new study an individual's sense of touch can influence the way he or she views the world. According to the researchers at Yale, Harvard, and the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, textures, shapes and weights can influence judgments and decisions. For example, people who are...
- Can Vaccinations Make My Infant Sleep Better?
Getting your child vaccinated in the afternoon will help him or her to sleep better in the following 24 hours, according to a new study. The study reports that infants who were vaccinated after 1:30 in the afternoon could sleep longer the following day.A small variation in the body temperature is...
- Reduce Your Risk of Stroke
Dutch researchers have found a strong link between eating white-fleshed fruits and vegetables, and reducing the risk of a stroke. A significant reduction in the risk of stroke was noted in an analysis of self-reported information from approximately 26,069 people between the ages of 20-years-old and...
- Is Syphilis an STD?
What is an STD?Sexually transmitted disease, or commonly known as STD, is a type of disease that gets transmitted through sexual contact. AIDS caused by the HIV virus is a primary example of a sexually transmitted disease. Most STDs do not have any obvious symptoms at the beginning, aside from the...
- Liviu Alexandru Chindris225 West Broadway Glendale California 91204
- Ms. Rita Kumar M.D.4340 OVERLAND AVE CULVER CITY CA 90230
- Dr. Danielle Marie Mellace D.O. Beverly Hills California 90211
- Dr. Cranford L. Scott M.D.625 E Hardy St Inglewood CA 90301
- Dr. Maria Corazon David-Arrobio DDS25825 South Vermont Avenue Harbor City California 90710
- Dr. Sean Leoni M.D.26500 AGOURA RD CALABASAS CA 91302