Dr. Nazar Al-Bussam obtained his medical degree from the University of Baghdad, College of Medicine in 1963. After receiving his degree, Dr. Al-Bussam completed his residency at the School of Tropical Medicine, Sisters of Charity Hospital, and Roswell Park Center Institute. He has since become a Fellow of the American College of Physicians and is currently working at Elite Medical Group, in Los Angeles, California. Dedication and hard work are some of the keys to hsi success with patients, as well as maintaining a healthy lifestyle and teaching proper pain management.
Education and Training
University of Baghdad
College of Medicine
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Associate Professor, University of Southern California -
- School of Tropical Medicine, Sisters of Charity Hospital, Roswell Park Center Institute
- University of Baghdad, College of Medicine
Professional Society Memberships
- Fellow of the American College of Physicians
Articles and Publications
- 'A Comparison of Zoladex & Des in the Treatment of Advanced Prostate Cancer'
What do you attribute your success to?
- Dedication and Hard Work
Hobbies / Sports
- Downey Regional Medical Center
- Coast Plaza Doctors Hospital
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
Nazar al-Bussam's Practice location
Los Angeles, California 90066Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Nazar al-Bussam | Internist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Nazar al-Bussam's reviewsWrite Review
- The Signs of Strep Throat
What is strep throat?Strep throat is the most common form of bacterial infection of the throat and tonsils, resulting in inflammation and irritation. Strep throat is caused by different types of streptococcus bacteria. The severity of the condition differs from one type of bacteria to another. Not...
- What Causes Blisters and How to Get Rid of a Blister
Blisters can occur for numerous reasons. Although they are not often serious, the appearance of blisters itself can be very off-putting. A blister is a fluid-filled bubble that develops under the skin. The watery liquid under the blister is often clear, which is called serum.When blisters break, the...
- How Your Father’s Genes Can Affect Your Ovarian Cancer Risk
It is well known that inherited mutations in BRCA1/BRCA2 genes increase the risk of breast and ovarian cancers, as well as other types of cancer. An altered mutation in the BRCA1 or BRCA2 gene can be inherited from an individual’s mother or father. ...
- Fitness Options for New Moms
Robert O. Atlas, MD, O.B.G.Y.N., chair of the department of obstetrics and gynecology at Mercy Medical Center in Baltimore, is of the opinion that when a woman can resume exercise depends on the individual. Some new moms are ready within two weeks while some others may take a month or so to get back...
- Health Reasons That Can Make a Person Pass Out
Causes of Fainting A person faints or loses consciousness for a brief time when the brain does not get enough oxygen. Fainting or passing out is also medically called syncope. Before fainting, people may experience lightheadedness, dizziness, weakness, and nausea. Others describe fainting as...
- Chikungunya Fever: Symptoms, Treatment, and Prevention
Introduction Chikungunya is a viral infection that is transmitted by mosquitoes. The chikungunya virus causes a sudden onset of fever along with severe joint pain. The illness is not considered as contagious, but in rare instances, the virus can get transmitted through contact with a person's...
- Liviu Alexandru Chindris225 West Broadway Glendale California 91204
- Ms. Rita Kumar M.D.2080 Century Park EastSuite 1805 Los Angeles CA 90067
- Dr. Danielle Marie Mellace D.O.831 Countrymeadow Lane Sonoma California 95476
- Dr. Cranford L. Scott M.D.233 North Praire Avenue Inglewood California 90301
- Dr. Maria Corazon David-Arrobio DDS25825 South Vermont Avenue Harbor City California 90710
- Dr. Sean Leoni M.D.16661 Ventura Blvd. Encino California 91436