Internist2099 West Washington Boulevard Suite 304 Los Angeles California, 90066
Dr. Nazar Al-Bussam obtained his medical degree from the University of Baghdad, College of Medicine in 1963. After receiving his degree, Dr. Al-Bussam completed his residency at the School of Tropical Medicine, Sisters of Charity Hospital, and Roswell Park Center Institute. He has since become a Fellow of the American College of Physicians and is currently working at Elite Medical Group, in Los Angeles, California. Dedication and hard work are some of the keys to hsi success with patients, as well as maintaining a healthy lifestyle and teaching proper pain management.
Education and Training
College of Medicine
University of Baghdad
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Associate Professor, University of Southern California -
- University of Baghdad, College of Medicine
Professional Society Memberships
- Fellow of the American College of Physicians
Articles and Publications
- 'A Comparison of Zoladex & Des in the Treatment of Advanced Prostate Cancer'
What do you attribute your success to?
- Dedication and Hard Work
Hobbies / Sports
Nazar al-Bussam's Practice location
Los Angeles, California 90066Get Direction
- What Is Mupirocin: Uses, Dosage, Side Effects, and Interactions
Generic Name: Mupirocin TopicalBrand Name(s): Bactroban, Centany AT Kit or CentanyWhat is mupirocin?Mupirocin topical is an antibiotic used to prevent the growth of bacteria on the skin. This topical antibiotic is often used for the treatment of impetigo and other skin infections caused by Staph...
- What Are Histamine Blockers and How Do They Work?
What are histamine blockers?Histamine blockers also called as antihistamines are medications that block or reduce histamine to stop the symptoms of allergy. Histamine is a chemical that is released by a type of white blood cell called mast cell in response to allergies or injuries. The cells that...
- Do Raspberry Ketones Promote Weight Loss?
What is Raspberry ketones?Raspberry ketones are compounds that create the unique aroma raspberries project. These ketones are used in foods and cosmetics for enhancing flavor and aroma in the product. The extracted ketones from the berries contain a large amount of phenolic compounds that help to...
- Does Regular Exercise Affect Life Expectancy?
A recent study published in, The Lancet, shows that daily light exercise of 15 minutes per day can increase the life expectancy by three years and lower the risk of death by 14%. This is especially true in the case of people who are inactive. In this study, the researchers compared inactive people...
- Facts About Meningitis Vaccines
IntroductionThe only way to prevent serious and life-threatening diseases such as meningitis is through vaccination. Meningitis can also be caused by viral, bacterial, and fungal infections. The infection usually affects the meninges or membranes that enclose the brain and spinal cord. Although...
- Are You a Mindless Eater?
Mindless eating is the tendency to eat even when you're not even hungry. This phrase was coined by food psychologist Brian Wansink, PhD of Cornell University, to describe subconscious eating habits that may lead to weight gain. Wansink declared that many people, especially in the U.S., have "eyes...
- Dr. Soheil Azimi MD11303 W Washington Blvd Los Angeles CA 90066
- Dr. Amanda B Grantham M.D.11303 W Washington Blvd Los Angeles CA 90066
- Dr. Natalya V. Sumina M.D.11303 W Washington Blvd Los Angeles CA 90066
- Dr. Sanae Inagami MD11303 West Washington Boulevard Los Angeles CA 90066
- Dr. Anita Batra M.D.11303 W WASHINGTON BLVD STE 100 LOS ANGELES CA 90066
- Dr. Elizabeth Ko M.D.11303 W WASHINGTON BLVD LOS ANGELES CA 90066