Janina S. Czartolomna, MD, has had a long and prosperous career in medicine. After graduating from Poznan University Of Medical Sciences Center For Medical Education in English in Poznan, Poland in 1970, Dr. Czartolomna went on to complete a residency at Presbyterian St. Lukes Medical Center in Denver, Colorado. She is a member of both the American College of Physicians and the American Pain Society. Today, Dr. Czartolomna practices internal medicine at the Rocky Mountain Health Center in Denver, Colorado.
Education and Training
Poznan University Of Medical Sciences Center For Medical Education In English
Akademia Med Im Karola Marcinkowskiego 1970
Faculty I--Akademia Medyczna Im Karola Marcinkowskiego 1970
Akademia Medyczna 1970
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Vascular Disease
- Strep Throat
- McGaw Med Ctr Of Northwestern, Pulmonary Diseases; Healthone Presby-St Luke'S M C, Internal Medicine
- McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern University Program
- Presbyterian St. Lukes Medical Center
- Presbyterian St. Luke's Medical Center
- Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine
Professional Society Memberships
- American College of Physicians, American Pain Society
What do you attribute your success to?
- Passion for Work
- Saint Anthony Central Hospital
Dr. Janina S. Czartolomna M.D.'s Practice location
Denver, Colorado 80260Get Direction
DENVER, CO 80260Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Janina S. Czartolomna M.D. | Internist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Janina S. Czartolomna M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Cellulitis?: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatments of Cellulitis
Cellulitis is a bacterial infection, which usually occurs in the deep layers of the skin. The infection happens when bacteria enter the skin through open cuts and wounds. The infected area usually feels warm to touch, painful, red, and swollen.The most common part of the body affected by cellulitis...
- What Could Lightheadedness Mean?
What is Lightheadedness?Older adults commonly complain about feeling woozy, lightheaded, or a little faint.The reason may not be something dangerous, but still, if you feel lightheaded, it is better to be careful. Serious injuries due to a fall can result due to lightheadedness even though there...
- What Are Vaccines?
What is a vaccine?Vaccines are products that enable a person to develop immunity against certain diseases. A vaccine can be given through needle injections, by aerosol, or by mouth. The polio vaccine is given in the form of mouth drops that contain live but weakened organisms. The vaccine gets into...
- How Can I Prevent Cold Sores?
Cold sores are groups of small fluid-filled blisters that form on and around the lips. These blisters, also known as fever blisters, are sore and reddish in color. As the blister breaks open, the fluid oozes out and forms a crust. In most cases, cold sores resolve within few weeks.Fever blisters are...
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Nail Fungus?
Fungal infections are common in hair, nails, and surfaces of the skin. Nail fungus infects toe and finger nails and is more common in toe nails when compared to fingers. Also referred to as onchomyosis, this condition may become very painful affecting the whole nail. It usually starts as a small...
- Suffering from Constant Nausea? Here's What It Could Be
IntroductionNausea is an unpleasant feeling that is usually experienced before vomiting. Constant or persistent nausea is characterized by feeling nauseous for more than 24 hours. Although nausea and vomiting often come together, vomiting may occur without feeling nauseous and nausea can occur...
- Andrew Fedorowicz5351 South Roslyn Street Englewood Colorado 80111
- Dr. Susanna Coiro MD7235 Middleham Place Castle Rock Colorado 80108
- Dr. Robin Sadker Daugherty MD1515 Wazee St Denver CO 80202
- Dr. Eva Aagaard MD12605 E 16th Ave Aurora CO 80045
- Dr. Adam Abraham MD12605 E 16th Ave Aurora CO 80045
- Dr. David Lowell Palmquist MD850 E Harvard Ave Denver CO 80210