Dr. Susan Dimick is an internist practicing in Edmond, OK. Dr. Dimick specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Dimick provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
University of Oklahoma School of Medicine
Univ of Ok Coll of Med, Oklahoma City Ok 1984
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
Areas of expertise and specialization
- Member International Association of HealthCare Professionals
- Univ Ok Hlth Sci Ctr, Internal Medicine
- University of Oklahoma
- University of Oklahoma
Professional Society Memberships
- National Lipid Association, American College of Physicians
What do you attribute your success to?
- Being able to make a difference for patients by practicing in a way that best for patients and herself. Practicing solo and spending time with her patients.
Hobbies / Sports
- Raising Her Two Children, YMCA, Church
Favorite professional publications
- Journal of the National Lipid Association
Dr. Susan Miller Dimick M.D.'s Practice location
Edmond, OK 73034Get Direction
Edmond, Oklahoma 73013Get Direction
EDMOND, OK 73013Get Direction
Dr. Susan Miller Dimick M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Toviaz?
Generic Name: FesoterodineBrand Name: ToviazWhat is Toviaz?Toviaz is a medication for the treatment of spasms that occur in the bladder muscles. The generic name of Toviaz is fesoterodine. This drug is mostly used for the treatment of an overactive bladder and other accompanying symptoms such...
- Influenza B: What You Need to Know
Influenza Influenza, also commonly called as the flu, is a highly contagious respiratory infection caused by viruses, particularly influenza A or influenza B. These viruses usually infect the throat, nose, and lungs. Although the flu causes mild symptoms in most people, it can also cause severe...
- What Is IBS with Diarrhea (IBS-D)?
If you are suffering from IBS-D, you may experience belly pain that is usually associated with irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) and you will be forced to make several trips to the bathroom. The letter "D" stands for "diarrhea".General CausesThere is no actual cause of IBS-D. However, the following are...
- 10 Natural Ways to Lower Your Blood Sugar
High blood sugar, also known as hyperglycemia, happens when blood glucose is abnormally high due to your body’s improper use of insulin or when your body cannot produce insulin. It mainly affects people with diabetes. Food intake, sedentary lifestyle, illnesses, and not taking the prescribed...
- Can Your Diet Affect Your Sleep?
Foods that you should eat to ensure a good night's sleep:...
- What Causes Blisters and How to Get Rid of a Blister
Blisters can occur for numerous reasons. Although they are not often serious, the appearance of blisters itself can be very off-putting. A blister is a fluid-filled bubble that develops under the skin. The watery liquid under the blister is often clear, which is called serum.When blisters break, the...
- Dr. Daniel W. Lee MD1044 SW 44TH ST OKLAHOMA CITY OK 73109
- Dr. Mary Kathryn Mercer DO5622 N PORTLAND AVE OKLAHOMA CITY OK 73112
- Dr. Crystal D. LaGalle D.O.1000 N. Lee Oklahoma City OK 73102
- Dr. Thuy T.T. Nguyen M.D.3109 N PENN AVE OKLAHOMA CITY OK 73112
- Dr. Clinton N. Corder PHD, MD1211 North Shartel Oklahoma City Oklahoma 73103
- Dr. Nancy Stark Satzler MD3366 NW EXPRESSWAY STE 280 OKLAHOMA CITY OK 73112