General Internal Medicine including cardiovascular diseases, diabetes management, hypertension, obesity and related complications, renal diseases and all general medicine and primary care management for adult patients of any age.
Dr. Oronde L. White MD's Videos
Education and Training
Michigan State University College of Human Medicine
Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine 2000
American Board of Internal Medicine- Internal Medicine
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Heart Disease
- Heart Failure
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Vascular Disease
- Member International Association of HealthCare Professionals
- Sinai Grace Hospital
Professional Society Memberships
- American Medical Association, American College of Physicians
Articles and Publications
- Ethnicity and Disease, Renal Function as an Independent Risk Factor for Incident Cardiovascular Events in Diabetic Patients
What do you attribute your success to?
Hard Work, Dedication and Family Time
Dr. White takes staff call at Sinai-Grace Hospital in Detroit, MI for years and has provided the best possible medical care he can provide to many uninsured patients without ever being reimbursed. He has provided medical care at local free clinics without remuneration. Care is provided to some uninsured patients at the office without ever being reimbursed because sometimes patients are unable to get good, timely care to follow-up outside of an emergency department. Also, Dr. White has educated many physician assistant students, medical students, and some medical assistants for externships, free of charge.
Hobbies / Sports
- Reading and Traveling
Favorite professional publications
- New England Journal of Medicine
Dr. Oronde L. White MD's Practice location
Dr. Oronde L. White MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. White
- Pleurisy vs. Bronchitis: Differences and Similarities
What is pleurisy?Pleurisy is a condition, in which the lining that surrounds the lungs and the interior of the chest cavity is inflamed. Due to the inflammation of the pleura, this condition is also called as pleuritis. The pleural space is the space between the lungs and the chest cavity wall....
- Hypolipidemia: Causes and Symptoms
The liver primarily produces cholesterol. Each day, it makes 1,000 mg of cholesterol. The cells lining the small intestine can also produce cholesterol. If the level of cholesterol in the body is low, it may mean that the body is producing low amounts of cholesterol and is going to shut down. In...
- Are Creatine Supplements Necessary?
Creatine, the popular chemical among athletes for enhanced performance, can be obtained from any normal diet. This chemical is also manufactured naturally in the body, and it can help create energy from the food an individual consumes. Although it is a popular choice among athletes, there is no...
- Is Stiff Neck Serious?
Somebody calls you from behind and you turn your whole body instead of your neck? This is a clear sign of stiff neck! Most of us would have been in that awkward situation where you wish that you need not move that delicate part of your body. Issues with the neck arise mostly during physical...
- What Is a Normal Heart Rate?
What is heart rate?The heart rate is the number of heartbeats that occur per minute. The normal heart rate depends from person-to-person. As people get older, the heart rate changes and pulse regularity may change, which can signify heart problems or other medical conditions. Your heart rate may...
- What Causes a Sore Throat?
A sore throat is simply defined as pain, irritation or itchiness of the throat. A person having a sore throat may have difficulty swallowing foods and liquids. In addition, the pain may be exacerbated when you try to swallow. A sore throat can affect both children and adults. Symptoms of sore...
- Dr. Syed Tasleem M.D.3601 W 13 Mile Rd Royal Oak Michigan 48073
- Ronaldo Supena611 Martin Luther King Jr Blvd Detroit MI 48201
- Dr. Greg S. Naman MD26454 Woodward Ave Royal Oak MI 48067
- Dr. Syed M. Ahsan M.D.26366 Cecile St Dearborn Heights Michigan 48127
- Arthur Irving Bouier27207 Lasher Rd. Suite 250 Southfield Michigan Mi 48034
- Dr. Carmen V. Bogdan MD2191 South Boulevard Auburn Hills Michigan 48326