Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Adolescent Medicine
Special Interest in Lyme disease
Education and Training
Univeristy of Damascus
Areas of expertise and specialization
- Northern Westechester Hosiptal, 20 Years of Excellence in Medicine, 2012
- Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Adolescent Medicine
- Westchester Medical Center; Valhalla, NY
Professional Society Memberships
- American Medical Association, American College of Physicians
Articles and Publications
- Diabetes as an Auto Immune Disease
What do you attribute your success to?
Trying to Be the Kind of Doctor Patients Want
Areas of research
Special Interest in Lyme Disease
Hobbies / Sports
- Northern Westchester Hospital
Rania Rifai-Loewenberg's Practice location
Katonah, New York 10536Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Rania Rifai-Loewenberg | Internist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Rania Rifai-Loewenberg's reviewsWrite Review
- What Are the Treatment Options Available for Bronchitis?
Bronchitis is a condition that occurs due to the inflammation of the bronchial tubes. There are two types of bronchitis: acute and chronic. Acute bronchitis is usually caused by a viral infection or in some cases, 10 percent by a bacterial infection. Chronic bronchitis, on the other hand, is a...
- Atarax for Nausea
Atarax Atarax is a prescription medication that belongs to the class of antihistamines. This drug blocks histamine, which is a chemical produced during an allergic reaction. The activity taking place in the central nervous system is also reduced when this drug is taken. Atarax is also used as a...
- How Can I Prevent Cold Sores?
Cold sores are groups of small fluid-filled blisters that form on and around the lips. These blisters, also known as fever blisters, are sore and reddish in color. As the blister breaks open, the fluid oozes out and forms a crust. In most cases, cold sores resolve within few weeks.Fever blisters are...
- Non-Medical Treatments for High Blood Pressure
High blood pressure, or hypertension, is a critical condition that should be taken very seriously. If left untreated for a long period of time, it can lead to fatal consequences. Many people who suffer from this condition underestimate its significance and do not follow their doctors' orders. It is...
- Myrbetriq Side Effects and Usage
Generic Name: MirabegronBrand Name: MyrbetriqWhat is Myrbetriq?Myrbetriq (mirabegron) is a prescription medication that is FDA-approved for the treatment of overactive bladder (OAB) along with its symptoms, such as urinary frequency, urgency, and leakage in adults. This medication helps control...
- Lifting Weights Helps the Elderly to Maintain Muscle Mass
According to a recent study, people who are above 60-years-old should exercise more than younger adults to maintain healthy muscle mass. Lifting weights will help them to maintain the mass and size of muscles, reports the study. Study co-researcher and physiologist Marcas Bamman, PhD, of the...
- Dr. Cristina H. Hung M.D.126 Ledges Road Ridgefield CT 6877
- Dr. Brent Baboolal M.D.85 Seymour St Hartford CT 06106
- Dr. Chetan Vaid M.D31 River Road Cos Cob Connecticut 06807
- Dr. Ghousia J. Pasha M.D.12a N Airmont Rd Suffern NY 10901
- Dr. Hillel B. Naiman MD6 Bridle Rd Spring Valley New York 10977
- Dr. Anurag K. Anand MD12 Tibbits Ave White Plains NY 10606