private pediatric and adolescent medicine practice-expertise in sports medicine, infectious diseases, school/learning problems, mental health problems, diagnostic problems, chronic illnesses
Education and Training
University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine
Univ of Pa Sch of Med, Philadelphia Pa 1975
Perelman School of Medicine University of Pennsylvania 1975
Perelman School of Medicine at the University of Pennsylvania 1978
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- 'Top Quality Practice in Area-Primary Care Award,' Independence Blue Cross
- Ear Infection
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- Baylor Coll Of Med, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology; Univ Of Nc Hosps, Pediatrics
- University of North Carolina Hospitals Program
- North Carolina Memorial Hospital
- North Carolina Memorial Hospital
- Pediatric Infectious Disease, Baylor College, Houston Non-Surgical Sports Medicine, Graduate Hospital; 1979
Professional Society Memberships
- Pennsylvania Academy of Pediatrics, Society for Adolescent Health
Articles and Publications
- Several Articles related to Antibiotics and Sports Medicine
What do you attribute your success to?
- Care, Interest and Hard Work
- Has participated in school involvement-team physician, training,education of teachers/coaches, school lectures-community(hospital, community centers) lectures and adult/adolescent presentations.
Favorite Place to Vacation
- Hilton Head, SC
Hobbies / Sports
- Exercise, Community Activities
Favorite professional publications
- Journal of Pediatrics
Dr. Jeffrey P. Bomze MD's Practice location
Bryn Mawr, Pennsylvania 19010Get Direction
BROOMALL, PA 19008Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Jeffrey P. Bomze MD | Pediatrician
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Jeffrey P. Bomze MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Bomze
- Is Mumps Preventable?
Mumps is a highly contagious infection caused by a certain virus. It can easily be spread from one person to another; therefore, prevention is very important. The MMR vaccine is the surest way to prevent mumps. Common symptoms associated with mumps include painful inflammation on the cheeks or...
- Causes and Helpful Tips for Enuresis (Bedwetting)
What is enuresis?Enuresis, also called nocturnal enuresis, is the medical term for bedwetting or urinating during sleep. Bedwetting is usually part of a child’s development. It is fairly common among children and is slightly more common in boys.Most children outgrow bedwetting without any...
- What Is a Rotavirus Vaccine?
A rotavirus is an oral vaccine against the rotavirus infection, which causes diarrhea, vomiting, fever, and headache in babies aged between 8-12 weeks. The diarrhea can be severe, which leads to dehydration. This vaccine is given to the child through the mouth using a dropper. Who should have a...
- Adalia Rose
OverviewAdalia Rose is an American internet star. She was born with Hutchinson-Gilford progeria syndrome, which is a premature aging disease. This genetic condition is also commonly known as progeria. During her early infancy stage, her body was much older than the normal age. In spite of her...
- Urinary Tract Infections in Children
Urinary tract infections (UTIs) are often thought of in regard to adults, and cases of UTIs in children seem unusual. They are not. The mechanism by which UTIs develop does not discriminate by age, and the same E. Coli bacteria can affect a child just as easily as an adult. However, UTIs affect 2%...
- Are There Natural Ways to Boost the Immune System?
Herbs in small doses are proper medicines. Our ancient ancestors, knowing of the powers of herbs, collected them in a particular accordance with motions of the Moon and Sun.Today, scientists have learned almost everything about all the possible influences of herbs on our body and are aware of...
- Dr. Shea A Cronley MD1233 Locust St Philadelphia PA 19107
- Dr. Brian D. Hanna M.D.3401 CIVIC CENTER BLVD PHILADELPHIA PA 19104
- Mrs. Uma Kamineni M.D.67 Walnut St Woodbury NJ 08096
- Dr. Cynthia D. Villasis MD1301 Powell St Norristown PA 19401
- Dr. John B. Tedeschi MD504 White Horse Pike West Collingswood New Jersey 8107
- Dr. Hie-Won Hann M.D.132 S 10th St Philadelphia PA 19107