Dr. Ayse Cemeroglu is a pediatrician practicing in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Dr. Cemeroglu is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Cemeroglu diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Cemeroglu can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Hacettepe University School of Medicine
Medical Faculty 1988
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP- Pediatric Endocrinology
- Prolonged hypocalcemia in a 2 month-old boy unmasking maternal diagnosis of primary hyperparathyroidism.
- Autoimmune polyglandular endocrinopathy and anterior hypophysitis in a 14 year-old girl presenting with delayed puberty.
- Low serum carnitine concentrations in healthy children with iron deficiency anemia.
- Factors influencing remission phase in children with type 1 diabetes mellitus.
- Atypical neurologic presentations of new onset type 1 diabetes mellitus in
- Haematologic consequences of viral infections including serum iron status.
- Acute lymphoblastic leukemia following optic glioma treated by radiotherapy and surgery.
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Associate Professor of Pediatrics, Michigan State University -
- Metabolic Syndrome
- Hashimoto's Thyroiditis
- Bridgeport Hospital
- Bridgeport Hospital, Yale Affiliated Residency Program
- Hacettepe University School of Medicine
- University of Michigan, Ann Arbor
Professional Society Memberships
- Lawson Wilkins Pediatric Endocrine Society, Endocrine Society, American Diabetes Association, Pediatric Endocrine Advisory Council
What do you attribute your success to?
- Loving Kids and Loving Her Job
- Helen DeVos Children's Hospital
Dr. Ayse Pinar Cemeroglu MD's Practice location
Grand Rapids, Michigan 49503Get Direction
GRAND RAPIDS, MI 49503Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Ayse Pinar Cemeroglu MD | Pediatrician
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Ayse Pinar Cemeroglu MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Cemeroglu
- What Is Jaundice: Get the Facts
Jaundice is the yellowish color that often appears on the skin of newborns. This condition develops when bilirubin builds up in the baby’s blood. While pregnant, the mother’s liver gets rid of the infant’s bilirubin; however, after birth, the child’s liver eliminates the bilirubin on its...
- Why Are My Eyes Yellow and What Do Yellow Eyes Indicate?
Eyes speak a thousand words. This statement is not just used to describe the beauty of the eyes, but it's even true when it comes to indicating the health of the body. Our eyes can be a clear reflection of how we feel on the inside. White, clear and shiny eyes, as you would see in a baby, indicate...
- 10 Things Autism Parents Want You to Know
As parents or guardians, we all want one thing – and that is to give our children what’s best for them. There’s nothing far greater than that of a mother’s unconditional love for her son or daughter, and there’s no stronger shield than a father’s arms when he’s protecting his little...
- Is Shingles Contagious? How Do You Get Shingles?
Shingles is a contagious viral infection that is caused by the varicella zoster virus, the same virus that causes chickenpox. This virus affects a particular nerve section, causing painful rashes on the skin connected to that particular nerve. The rash normally appears in a form of a band on any...
- Is It a Mistake to Give Melatonin to Children with Autism?
Dr. David Clark, the Director of the Center for Autism Recovery in Dallas, TX believes that it is a mistake to give melatonin to children with autism.Melatonin has received recent attention for helping people get to sleep easier. It is made by a gland in the brain that seems to elicit sleep hormones...
- What Is Chickenpox?
The causing factor of chickenpox and the ways of transmissionThe causing agent is a virus called varicella-zoster, which is an airborne and really contagious germ. It can be spread while coughing and sneezing, with little droplets of the mucus thrown from the nose and throat. Another way of catching...
- Mrs. Flor L. Borrero MD4163 Clyde Park Avenue Wyoming Michigan 49509
- Dr. Robert Mackinder MD3271 Clear Vista Ct Ne Grand Rapids MI 49525
- Dr. Karen L Garibaldi MD6105 Wilson Ave Sw Grandville MI 49418
- Dr. Anita Marie Vanderstelt D.O.7686 Georgetown Center Dr Jenison MI 49428
- Dr. John E. Heslip M.D.3271 Clear Vista Ct Ne Grand Rapids MI 49525
- Dr. Jennifer Marie Lachapell MD2373 64th Street Sw Byron Center MI 49315