Melvin C. Britton, MD, began his accomplished career in medicine after receiving his medical degree in 1960 from Harvard Medical School. He then went on to complete a residency at Dartmouth Medical Center in 1967, followed by a fellowship in 1969 at R.B. Brigham Hospital in Boston, Massachusetts. Since he began working in medicine, Dr. Britton has become a member of the California Medical Association, the American College of Radiologists and the American Society of Internal Medicine. He enjoys family time and reading, he credits his success to hard work and patient dedication. Today Dr. Britton practices internal medicine in Palo Alto, California at Melvin C. Britton at MD/Whites Medical Management.
Education and Training
Harvard Medical School
- Dartmouth Medical Center; 1967
- R.B. Brigham Hospital; Boston, Massachusetts; 1969
Professional Society Memberships
- California Medical Association, American College of Radiologists, American Society of Internal Medicine
What do you attribute your success to?
Hard Work and Patient Dedication
Hobbies / Sports
- Reading, Family Time, History
Melvin C. Britton's Practice location
Palo Alto, California 94301Get Direction
Melvin C. Britton's reviewsWrite Review
- What Does Bactrim Treat?
BactrimBactrim is a combination of antibiotics called trimethoprim and sulfamethoxazole, which help treat different types of bacterial infections. Bactrim can be used for the treatment of urinary tract infections (UTIs), ear infections, bronchitis, shigellosis, traveler's...
- Breastfeeding Does Not Affect A Mother's Sleep Cycle
According to a new study, mothers who breastfeed sleep the same amount as mothers who feed their babies with infant formula. Women who breastfed their children got as much sleep during the night as women who fed their babies with formula and breastfeeding moms were any more exhausted compared to...
- Natural Remedies for Nasal Congestion
What is a nasal congestion?Cold, flu, and sinus infections are often few of the culprits that lead to sinus and nasal congestion. Most people must have experienced sinus-related pain and pressure in some point of their lives, and often, people tend to recover without taking antibiotics or any other...
- Candida Overgrowth Syndrome: How to Treat Candida Overgrowth?
What is Candida?Candida is a form of yeast or fungus, which lives in the mouth or intestines. The main role of Candida, when in proper levels, is to aid in digestion and nutrient absorption. However, when there is an overproduction of Candida, it breaks down the wall of the intestines and...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Potential Causes of Leukopenia
IntroductionA decrease in the number of white blood cells (WBCs) is referred to as leukopenia. There are several causes for leukopenia. It may be due to certain drugs, cancer, radiation and chemotherapy for cancer, stem cell transplant, surgery, steroids, or autoimmune disorders. The immune system...
- Sidney Marchasin1301 Shoreway Road Belmont California 94002
- Dr. Maria Corazon David-Arrobio DDS105 El Camino Real San Bruno CA 94066
- Dr. Allison L. Remesz D.O.14251 WINCHESTER BLVD STE 200 LOS GATOS CA 95032
- Dr. Ramnik Kaur Josan M.D.1820 Ogden Drive Burlingame CA 94010
- Dr. Sophie W. Cole MD329 PRIMROSE RD BURLINGAME CA 94010
- Dr. Thomas Okarma PH.D., M.D.230 Constitution Drive Menlo Park California 94025