After Jose A. Quinones, MD, MBA, obtained his medical degree from the University Autonoma De Guadalajara in 1978, he went on to complete his residency in 1982 at the University of Massachusetts Medical Center in Worcester, Massachusetts. Following his residency, Dr. Quinnones concluded his fellowship in pediatrics in 1985 at the Childrens Memorial Hospital in Chicago, Illinois. He has since become a member of the American Medical Association, the American College of Cardiology, the Galveston Medical Society and the Texas Medical Association. Dr. Quinones' hard work and dedication, has led him to recieve the prestigious honor of Castle Connolly's 'Top Doctor' Award in 2001 and 2002, and 'The Patient's Choice Award' in 2008 and 2009. Today Dr. Quinones is happily practicing pediatrics at the Houston Pediatric Specialty Group in Webster, Texas.
Education and Training
University Autonoma De Guadalajara
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP- Pediatric Cardiology
- 'Top Doctors Award', Castle Connolly, 2001 and 2002
- 'Patient's Choice Award,' Vitals.com, 2008 and 2009
- University Mass Med Center
- University Of Massachusetts Med School Worcester Ma
- University of Massachusetts Medical Center; 1982
- Children's Memorial Hospital
- Children's Memorial Hospital; Chicago, Illionois; 1985
Professional Society Memberships
- American Medical Association, American College of Cardiology, Galveston Medical Society, Texas Medical Association
What do you attribute your success to?
- Hard Work, and the Ability to Understand Children
Hobbies / Sports
- Tae Kwon Do 4th degree Black Belt
- Clearlake Regional Medical Center
Dr. Jose A. Quinones MD's Practice location
Webster, Texas 77598Get Direction
WEBSTER, TX 77598Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Jose A. Quinones MD | Pediatrician
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Jose A. Quinones MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Quinones
- How Is Autism Diagnosed?
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) describes a specific set of developmental and behavioral problems that affect an individual's behavior, as well as an individual's social and communication skills. A diagnosis of ASD means that your child’s social and communication skills, as well as play skills, are...
- What Are the Most Obvious Symptoms of Appendicitis?
Appendicitis is a condition that causes the inflammation of the appendix. The appendix is a tube around 3½ inch long and extends from the large intestine. It is said that the appendix has a role in gut immunity, but nothing as yet is definite with regard to its function. An individual can live...
- Children Who Snore May Develop Behavioral Problems
A new study shows that snoring, breathing through one's mouth, and stopping breathing while asleep may lead to behavioral problems in children. Earlier studies have shown that these disorders in sleeping are known as hyperactivity.The study recruited pregnant women who were due to deliver between...
- Prevention of Croup
Croup is a viral infection that causes swelling of the airway. As a result, the airway becomes narrower, making it difficult to breathe. It is also accompanied by an irritation in the larynx (voice box) and trachea (windpipe). This condition is also known as laryngotracheobronchitis because the...
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- What Are Pinworms? Treatment and Home Remedies for Pinworms
A pinworm infection is a parasitic infection of the intestines, mostly affecting children. Pinworms can cause great discomfort in children since the infection comes with itching and irritation in the perianal region. This parasitic infection can spread from one child to another. Even adolescents...
- Flor De Maria Munoz1 Baylor Plaza Houston Texas 77030
- Dr. Jignesh Pravin Shah MD444 Fm 1959 Rd Houston TX 77034
- Dr. Annette B Ingraham MD150 E Medical Center Blvd Webster TX 77598
- Dr. Maria P Nguyen MD218 E House St Alvin TX 77511
- Dr. Suma Manjunath MD9430 Broadway St Pearland TX 77584
- Dr. Patti J Reddell MD830 Gemini St Houston TX 77058