Gastroenterologist | Gastroenterology8200 Dodge Street Omaha Nebraska, 68114
Pediatric Gastroenterology and Liver Disease, Short Bowel Disease and Inflammatory Bowel Disease.
Education and Training
Christian Medical College
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Pediatric Gastroenterology Clerkship Committee for Pediatric Resident Training, Hasbro Children 's Hospital, Brown University; March 2005 to June 2007 -
- University of Nebraska Medical Center
- Brown University School of Medicine
Professional Society Memberships
- American Gastroenterological Association, American College of Gastroenterology, North American Society for Pediatric Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Nutrition
Articles and Publications
- A Book Chapter on Ascites for the NASPGHAN Hand Book
What do you attribute your success to?
- The Lord and a Passion for Pediatric Gastroenterology
- Regional physician specialist for Crohns and Colitis Foundation of America, Mission outreach clinics with the local church
Hobbies / Sports
Sharad Kunnath's Practice location
Omaha, Nebraska 68114Get Direction
- Individual Screening Effectiveness for Celiac Disease
Celiac disease is an autoimmune condition which mainly affects the person’s digestive tract. Specifically, the patient becomes unable to consume gluten due to the damaging effect the protein has on his or her small intestines. Gluten, on the other hand, is a protein present in wheat, barley, and...
- British Reality Star Megan McKenna Reveals Reason to Skinny Figure
Megan McKenna: A Celebrity Celiac PatientMegan McKenna is a famous English reality TV personality and a talented country singer. Just like many other celebrities, she also had humble beginnings. As a teen she always loved theater and music and eventually signed herself up in an arts and theater...
- Gluten Enzyme Pills: Do They Actually Work?
Some years have passed since the first time gluten enzyme pills showed up in the news. Alternative treatments to a gluten-free diet have been under research since the first time the condition was diagnosed. It is important to keep researching possible solutions and ways to counter or simply stop...
- What Is the Purpose of an Esophagogastroduodenoscopy (EGD)?
What is an esophagogastroduodenoscopy (EGD)?An esophagogastroduodenoscopy or EGD is an upper GI endoscopy procedure performed to diagnose and treat problems in the esophagus, stomach, and duodenum.This procedure involves the use of an endoscope, which is a long and flexible tube with a tiny camera...
- What Are the Symptoms of Gallstones?
Gallstones are hardened, stone-like particles formed from the contents of the gallbladder. The stones vary in size, from very small grains to the size of a golf ball. In general, small gallstones may remain asymptomatic. But when the stones block the duct, it affects the movement of bile into the...
- What Is Bacterial Gastroenteritis?
Bacterial gastritis occurs when bacteria causes infections in your gut, which leads to intestinal and stomach inflammations. You might also encounter symptoms like diarrhea, vomiting, and severe abdominal cramps. Whilst viruses cause several gastrointestinal disorders, bacterial infections are...
- Dr. Marco A. Olivera-Martinez MD982000 Nebraska Medical Center Omaha Nebraska 68198
- Dr. Matthew Murphy Mcmahon M.D.8901 Indian Hills Dr Omaha NE 68114
- Dr. Tyron A Alli M.D.8901 Indian Hills Dr Omaha NE 68114
- Dr. Thomas R. Mcginn M.D.8901 Indian Hills Dr Omaha NE 68114
- Dr. Michael F Sorrell MD988095 Nebraska Medical Ctr Omaha NE 68198
- Dr. Martha Arouni MD10020 NICHOLAS ST OMAHA NE 68114