Toni Petrillo, MD, is Medical Director of Pediatric Transport at Children's Healthcare of Atlanta at Egleston in Egleston, Georgia. Children's Healthcare of Atlanta is a multi-facility hospital network with locations all over Atlanta and Georgia. Dr. Petrillo also practices medical simulation in order to educate her students at Emory University School of Medicine.
Education and Training
Medical College Of Georgia
School Of Medicine
Med Coll of Ga Sch of Med, Augusta Ga 1993
Medical College of Georgia at Georgia Regents University 1993
American Board of Pediatrics - Critical Care
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP- Pediatric Critical Care Medicine
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Assistant Professor, Emory University School of Medicine -
- Birth Defects
- Extra Corporeal Shockwave Therapy
- MemberInternational Association of HealthCare Professionals
- Emory Univ Sch Of Med, Pediatric Critical Care Medicine; Emory Univ Sch Of Med, Pediatrics
- Emory University Affiliated Hospitals
- Emory University Hospital
- Emory University Hospital
Professional Society Memberships
- American Academy of Pediatrics, Society of Critical Care Medicine
What do you attribute your success to?
Hobbies / Sports
- Children's Hughes Spalding
Dr. Toni Petrillo M.D.'s Practice location
ATLANTA, GA 30322Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Toni Petrillo M.D. | Pediatrician
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Toni Petrillo M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Is the MMR (Measles, Mumps, Rubella) Vaccine Safe for My Baby?
What are some considerations with regard to vaccination?Never hide anything from your GP while he is deciding about the shots for your baby as your carelessness might have grave after-effects (side effects) for your baby. If your baby has diarrhea or is recovering from the flu, it would not be the...
- When Do the Symptoms of Autism Begin to Surface?
Autism is a developmental disorder that affects children as early as infancy. It is usually characterized by delay in or deviation from standard patterns of development, primarily in areas such as social interaction, verbal and non-verbal communication and interests.A lifelong condition, the exact...
- Impetigo: Causes, Symptoms, Treatment, and Home Remedies
What is impetigo?Impetigo is also known as "school sores". It is a common bacterial skin infection that occurs in infants and young children, especially preschoolers. Although it is common among children, adults can get impetigo, too.The two types of bacteria that can cause impetigo...
- The BRAT Diet for Toddlers
IntroductionBRAT is a type of diet, which consists of bananas, rice, applesauce, and toast. The BRAT diet used to be a staple mostly recommended by pediatricians to children with an upset stomach. The main idea behind this diet is to provide a chance for the gut to rest and at the same time...
- How to Prevent Neonatal Jaundice
Jaundice is also described as hyperbilirubinemia, which is a very common condition that occurs in newborns within 2 to 4 days after they’re born. It results from an excessive amount of bilirubin, which is a waste product produced by the breakdown of red blood cells. Fully mature livers are capable...
- Can You Get Nauseated from Being Dehydrated?
Seizures, blood clots, and other life-threatening complications can arise from dehydration, which develops when the body lacks enough fluids. According to studies, energy and mood can be greatly affected even by not so severe dehydration. So detecting dehydration early is crucial although the signs,...
- Dr. F. Clark Cantrell, Jr. M.D.3515 Dallas Highway Marietta Georgia 30064
- Dr. Runette Flowers MD2855 Candler Road Decatur Georgia 30034
- Dr. Julius Sherwinter MD5501 Chamblee Dunwoody Road Dunwoody Georgia 30338
- Dr. Neeru Khanna M.D.1110 Crosspointe Lane Webster New York 14580
- Dr. George Katsitadze MD PHD976 Killian Hill Road Lilburn Georgia 30047
- Dr. Prakash V. Desai MD1664 Mulkey Road Austell Georgia 30106