Dr. Lisa A Krumm MD
Pediatrician17853 State Route 31N Suite C Marysville Ohio, 43040
Dr. Lisa Krumm is a pediatrician practicing in Marysville, Ohio. Dr. Krumm is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Krumm diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Krumm can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
School of Medicine
Wright State University
Wright State Univ Sch Of Med- Dayton Oh 1995
Wright State University Boonshoft School Of Medicine 1995
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Learning Disabilities
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- Strep Throat
- Wright State Univ Sch Of Med, Pediatrics
- Wright State University Boonshoft School of Medicine Program
- Dayton Children's Hospital
- Dayton Children's Hospital
Professional Society Memberships
- American Academy of Pediatrics, American Medical Association
What do you attribute your success to?
- Finding Rewards in Dealing with Children
Hobbies / Sports
- Reading, Walking, Tennis
Dr. Lisa A Krumm MD's Practice location
Marysville, Ohio 43040Get Direction
MARYSVILLE, OH 43040Get Direction
Grove City, OH 43123Get Direction
Dr. Lisa A Krumm MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Krumm
- Green Poop in Babies: When Should You Worry About It?
Baby poop is always a matter of concern for new mothers. The cause of worry can be on various factors such as the frequency of the baby's poop, its color and consistency, and concerns about your child's solid food intake.Normal Color and Consistency of Baby PoopA baby’s first poop is always black...
- Is Syphilis Curable?
Syphilis is a venereal disease caused by the bacterium Treponema pallidum. It is sexually transmitted and takes second place among the most dangerous STDs after HIV. It has four stages, among which primary and secondary are the most infectious. It is also transmitted from an infected pregnant...
- Friendly Venues Accommodate Guests on The Autism Spectrum
Children on the autism spectrum are often sensitive to bright lights and loud noises. They also tend to find it difficult to remain still or quiet. This is why for a majority of families with a child on the autism spectrum, going out to a restaurant is an overwhelming and daunting proposition. Let...
- 5 Tips on Living with Strep Throat
Strep throat is an infection that causes sore throat or pharyngitis. It is usually called an infection of the tonsils and throat. Strep throat is caused by bacteria living in the nose and throat known as group A streptococcus. Just like other bacterial infections, you can get the disease from a...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Does the Pertussis Vaccine Have Any Contraindications and Side Effects?
Pertussis is an infection of the upper respiratory system. The disease is highly contagious and spreads through the coughing and sneezing of an infected individual. This highly contagious and airborne disease is caused by the bacteria called Bordetella pertussis. The symptoms of pertussis typically...
- Firas A. Rabi7275 Sawmill Road Dublin Ohio 43016
- Dr. Jennifer R. Ricciardo MD7275 Sawmill Rd Dublin OH 43016
- Dr. Laura E Osthaus MD35 Clairedan Dr Powell OH 43065
- Dr. Christopher B. Houts M.D.55 Clairedan Dr. Powell OH 43065
- Dr. Stacy L Morran MD6051 Memorial Drive Dublin OH 43017
- Dr. Michael Carl Loar M.D.5110 Blazer Pkwy Dublin OH 43017