Non-invasive Pediatric Cardiology (Echocariograpy "TTE, TEE, Fetal", Sterss tests, holter and event monitors and EKG)
Education and Training
University of Jordan Medical School
Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, Texas
University of Jordan Faculty of Medicine 1986
Areas of expertise and specialization
- 'Teacher of the Year,' 1998
- Heart Disease
- Birth Defects
- Congenital Heart Disease
- University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics
- Jordan University Hospital
- Mayo Clinic
What do you attribute your success to?
- Patient Care and Passion
Favorite Place to Vacation
Hobbies / Sports
- Walking, Family Time
Favorite professional publications
- Pediatrics, Journal of the American Heart Association
Eyad K. Najdawi MD's Practice location
Request An Appointment With Eyad K. Najdawi MD | Cardiologist | Interventional Cardiology
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Eyad K. Najdawi MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Najdawi
- Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis, and Treatment
What is Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (EDS)?Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (EDS) is a group of genetic disorders that affect the body’s connective tissues, which are proteins that support the blood vessels, skin, bones, and other organs in the body. Connective tissues also provide elasticity and strength to the...
- Arterial Disease is Constantly Undiagnosed in Women
Many women in United States is having peripheral artery disease (PAD), out of which, many are not diagnosed. The American Heart Association has called for a ‘Go Red for Women’ campaign to have increased participation to identify and diagnose this disease in women. The association also invites...
- Taurine Reduces the Risk of Coronary Heart Disease in Women
For women with high cholesterol, incorporating taurine into the diet can reduce the risk of heart diseases.According to the European Journal of Nutrition, it is revealed that taurine, the amino acid found in high amounts in poultry, meat, and in other food products, is highly useful and works as a...
- Sons Can Inherit Heart Disease from Their Fathers
A recent study has shown that some of the genes present in the Y chromosome increases the chances of heart disease by as much as 50%. Men inherit a higher risk of cardiovascular diseases directly from their fathers. This adds to the increasing evidence as to why men are more susceptible to heart...
- Treatment Options for Lupus
Lupus does not have a complete cure; however, the symptoms can be managed. With thorough treatment, life expectancy of the patient can be increased to the fullest. Early diagnosis and treatment of lupus is important for preventing permanent damage to one's organs.Your doctor may begin your treatment...
- Professional Teeth Cleanings Can Reduce the Risk of Heart Disease
Getting the teeth cleaned by a professional may not only give you a healthy and sparkling smile but also a healthier heart, according to a new study. In this study, people who regularly got their teeth cleaned and scaled by a dentist had a 24% less chance of getting heart disease, when compared to...
- Dominic Vincent Hurley MD801 5th St Sioux City IA 51101
- Dr. John Timothy Baller801 5th St Sioux City IA 51101
- Ramin Artang MD801 5th St Sioux City IA 51101
- Navin Gupta MD5885 SUNNYBROOK DR SIOUX CITY IA 51106
- Xiuxian Alan Zhu MD801 5TH ST SIOUX CITY IA 51101
- Joy L Taylor M.D.5885 SUNNYBROOK DR SIOUX CITY IA 51106