Dr. Abby Hollander is a pediatrician practicing in Saint Louis, Missouri. Dr. Hollander is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Hollander diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Hollander can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
University of Cincinnati College of Medicine
- Children's Memorial Hospital
- Children's Memorial Hospital
- Saint Louis Hospital
Professional Society Memberships
- American Academy of Pediatrics, American Medical Association, Lawson Wilkins Pediatric Endocrine Society
What do you attribute your success to?
Hobbies / Sports
- Baseball, Soccer, Tennis, Cooking
- Saint Louis Children's Hospital
- Washington University School of Medicine
Abby Solomon Hollander's Practice location
Saint Louis, Missouri 63110Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Abby Solomon Hollander | Pediatrician
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Abby Solomon Hollander's reviewsWrite Review
- What is Hand, Foot, and Mouth Disease?
This mild viral disease most commonly seen in children is caused by enterovirus. Hand, foot, and mouth disease may happen in adults as well. It is characterized by sores in the mouth, hands, and legs and usually lasts for a few weeks. The disease is more common during the summer and fall. This...
- Influenza B: What You Need to Know
Influenza Influenza, also commonly called as the flu, is a highly contagious respiratory infection caused by viruses, particularly influenza A or influenza B. These viruses usually infect the throat, nose, and lungs. Although the flu causes mild symptoms in most people, it can also cause severe...
- What If I Refuse to Vaccinate My Baby?
What are vaccine exemptions?There are state laws that establish compulsory vaccination for school children both studying in public and private schools as well as daycare facilities. However, certain exemptions may be offered for religious and personal or conscientious reasons in some states. What...
- When to Seek Medication for Jaundice in Newborn Babies
Jaundice usually appears about three days after birth and disappears by the time the baby is two weeks old. Premature babies are more prone to jaundice than the mature ones. This condition can also take 5-7 days to appear. It can also stretch up to 3 weeks. Jaundice also tends to last relatively...
- Everything You Need to Know About Conjunctivitis
What is Conjunctivitis?Conjunctivitis is an inflammation of the conjunctiva (a transparent membrane that covers the white part of the eyeball and lines the eyelids). Conjunctivitis is also known as pink eye, due to the characteristic pink or reddish color of the whites of the eyes.What Causes...
- Does the Pertussis Vaccine Have Any Contraindications and Side Effects?
Pertussis is an infection of the upper respiratory system. The disease is highly contagious and spreads through the coughing and sneezing of an infected individual. This highly contagious and airborne disease is caused by the bacteria called Bordetella pertussis. The symptoms of pertussis typically...
- Dr. Catherine Remus M.D.13303 Tesson Ferry Rd Saint Louis MO 63128
- Marietta Origeneza Belen1 Children's Place St. Louis Missouri 63110
- Dr. Jean Evelyn vogel Wagner M.D.1230 George E Chance Parkway Caseyville IL 62232
- Dr. Betty Cross M.D.1765 Old Highway 21 Arnold Missouri 63010
- Dr. James A Gerst MD11 Garvey Pkwy Saint Charles MO 63303
- Dr. Monzer Naji M.D.4150 Jeffco Blvd Arnold MO 63010