Dr. Youngsoon Hyun is an internist practicing in Princeton, New Jersey. Dr. Hyun specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Hyun provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
University of North Carolina School of Medicine at Chapel Hill
Physician Assistant Studies, Barry University, FL 1980
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- High Cholesterol
- Contact Dermatitis
- Vascular Disease
- MemberInternational Association of HealthCare Professionals
- UMDNJ-Robert Wood Johnson Medical School Affiliated Hospitals
- Albany Medical Center
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
- Albany Medical Center Program
- Rutgers Medical School
- Albany Medical Center, Rutgers Medical School
Professional Society Memberships
- American Medical Association, American College of Physicians
What do you attribute your success to?
- Passion and Hard Work
Hobbies / Sports
- Painting Ceramics
Dr. Youngsoon Hyun M.D.'s Practice location
Princeton, New Jersey 8540Get Direction
Dr. Youngsoon Hyun M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- The History of Muscular Dystrophy
What is muscular dystrophy?Muscular dystrophy is an inherited disorder, which is often characterized by a progressive type of muscular degeneration and weakness. There are several types of muscular dystrophy, wherein each type eventually leads to an increased disability, strength loss, and potential...
- 319 Pill
319 PillThis pill is round in shape and white in color, and has an imprint of number “319”. It has been identified as tramadol hydrochloride 50 mg. It is used to treat restless legs syndrome (RLS), back pain, chronic pain, and fibromyalgia. It is supplied by Zydus Pharmaceuticals and belongs to...
- Everything You Need to Know About the Zika Virus
What is Zika virus?Zika virus (Flavivirus) isn`t a new virus, initially, it was found in Uganda and called after the place where the virus was first detected- Zika forest (1947). It is a mosquito-borne virus, which is transmitted from a particular species of infected insects (Aedes), the aggressive...
- General Practice, Family Practice, and Internal Medicine: What's the Difference?
Primary care providers, family physicians, generalists, and internists can be tricky designations to understand because these healthcare providers similarly cover a number of areas when diagnosing and treating people. However, knowing their differences can be helpful when it comes to finding the...
- Hot Flashes and Women's Health
Hot flashes are one of the most common symptoms of menopause and perimenopause. It is also commonly seen in women with premature menopause and induced menopause.Hot flashes cause women who experience them to suddenly feel overheated, it is usually accompanied by sweating and a red, flushed face. The...
- How Can I Prevent Cold Sores?
Cold sores are groups of small fluid-filled blisters that form on and around the lips. These blisters, also known as fever blisters, are sore and reddish in color. As the blister breaks open, the fluid oozes out and forms a crust. In most cases, cold sores resolve within few weeks.Fever blisters are...
- Dr. Nami O. Khulusi M.D.615 Hope Road Eatontown New Jersey 07724
- Dr. Cynthia Salter-Lewis M.D.316 Route 9 North Englishtown NJ 07726
- Aparna Chandrasekaran1527 Route 27 Somerset New Jersey 08873
- Dr. Marina Kravets MD240 Middletown Boulevard Langhorne Pennsylvania 19047
- Dr. Indira Madapati M.D104 Hickory Corner Road East Windsor New Jersey 8520
- Dr. Douglas Ashinsky MD31 Mountain Blvd Warren NJ 07059