Mr. Hector O. Bustamante MD
Pediatrician1823 W. Chicago Avenue Chicago Illinois, 60622
Hector O. Bustamante, MD, is a Pediatrician who runs a private practice; he graduated from Universidad Nacional Mayor De San Marcos in 1967, completed his residency at the Children's Memorial Hospital, and his internship at the Norwegian American Hospital. Dr. Bustamante is affiliated with the Norwegian American Hospital, Children's Memorial Hospital, and Saints Mary and Elizabeth Medical Center, as well as holding membership in The American Medical Society.
Education and Training
University Nacional Mayor De San Marcos
Faculty of Medicine of San Marcos University, Lima, Peru MD 1961
Universidad Nacional Mayor de San Marcos Facultad de Medicina San Fernando 1967
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP- Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
- Ear Infection
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Allergic Reaction
- Norwegian American Hospital
Professional Society Memberships
- American Medical Association
What do you attribute your success to?
- Service to Community
Hobbies / Sports
- Soccer, Golf, Music, Dancing
Mr. Hector O. Bustamante MD's Practice location
Chicago, Illinois 60622Get Direction
Mr. Hector O. Bustamante MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Bustamante
- Teen with Autism Creates Artificial Intelligence Prototype
When educators are faced with a child that responds differently in a classroom environment that what is typically expected, teaching that child can be a daunting task. It’s not uncommon knowledge that children with autism, especially if they have a more severe form of autism, don’t always...
- Father's Age at Conception Can Affect Social Development in his Child
It has been known for a while now, but not fully understood why, that the age of parents can have an effect on the child's chance of being on the autism spectrum. The full reasons why are not known, but there are some ideas. To examine the potential reasons, recently a study looked at behavioral...
- Medical Conditions That Are Associated with Lethargy
What are The Symptoms of Lethargy?Lethargy symptoms include:• Sluggishness• Being moody• Decreased level of alertness• Low energy levels• Fatigue and lack of motivation• Depression• Weight loss• Sweating and diarrheaMedical conditions such as premenstrual syndrome and medicinal side...
- Is Syphilis Curable?
Syphilis is a venereal disease caused by the bacterium Treponema pallidum. It is sexually transmitted and takes second place among the most dangerous STDs after HIV. It has four stages, among which primary and secondary are the most infectious. It is also transmitted from an infected pregnant...
- What to Do If a Child Has a Febrile Seizure?
Febrile SeizureA febrile seizure usually occurs when your child has a fever or high body temperature. It can also happen without brain inflammation or certain metabolic disorders. Even though febrile seizures occur with fever, you may not notice an increase in your child’s body temperature until...
- Choosing the Right Education for Your Autistic Child
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) can cause issues in crucial areas of development, such as social interaction, verbal and nonverbal communication, creative and imaginative play, and sensory processing.Children with ASD may have difficulty understanding and communicating their needs and wants to...
- Mrs. Jolanta Dziok M.D.7447 W Talcott Ave Chicago IL 60631
- Dr. B. Louise Giles MD FRCPC FAAP5721 S Maryland Ave Chicago IL 60637
- Dr. Luis F. Santiago MD5533 Cermak Road Cicero Illinois 60804
- Dr. Shanti Nair MD2160 S 1st Ave Maywood IL 60153
- Dr. Salwa Gendi MD1649 E 50th St Chicago IL 60615
- Dr. Mohammad Mahmud Khan MD661 Graceland Ave Des Plaines IL 60016