Hector O. Bustamante, MD, is a Pediatrician who runs a private practice; he graduated from Universidad Nacional Mayor De San Marcos in 1967, completed his residency at the Children's Memorial Hospital, and his internship at the Norwegian American Hospital. Dr. Bustamante is affiliated with the Norwegian American Hospital, Children's Memorial Hospital, and Saints Mary and Elizabeth Medical Center, as well as holding membership in The American Medical Society.
Education and Training
University Nacional Mayor De San Marcos
Faculty of Medicine of San Marcos University, Lima, Peru MD 1961
Universidad Nacional Mayor de San Marcos Facultad de Medicina San Fernando 1967
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP- Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
- Ear Infection
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Allergic Reaction
- John H Stroger Jr Hospital Of Cook County 1969
- Medical College of Georgia Program
- Children's Memorial Hospital
- Norwegian American Hospital
Professional Society Memberships
- American Medical Association
What do you attribute your success to?
- Service to Community
Hobbies / Sports
- Soccer, Golf, Music, Dancing
- Norwegian American Hospital
- Childrens Memorial Hospital
- Saints Mary and Elizabeth Medical Center
Mr. Hector O. Bustamante MD's Practice location
Chicago, Illinois 60622Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Mr. Hector O. Bustamante MD | Pediatrician
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Mr. Hector O. Bustamante MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Bustamante
- New Studies Look for Signs of Autism Before Birth
For many years medical providers have primarily relied on analyses of a child’s behavior in order to diagnose autism. While the behavioral differences between a child with autism and a neurotypical child are sufficient to provide a diagnosis, it can be a lengthy process. At a young age, behavioral...
- Encephalitis in Children
Encephalitis in ChildrenEncephalitis means inflammation of the brain. The condition is usually caused by viruses. Encephalitis is a rare disease that affects approximately 0.5 per 100,000 individuals. Children, the elderly, and those with an impaired immune system are commonly affected by the...
- What Is an Orchiopexy Surgery?
Orchiopexy is a surgical procedure that corrects the position of undescended testicles inside the scrotum. Orchiopexy is performed to male children to correct cryptorchidism, a medical term used for any undescended testicles. Orchiopexy can also be performed to male adults or adolescents, which may...
- How Long Should my Child Be Sleeping?
The amount of sleep a child needs varies depending on the child and the child's age.1-4 weeks oldNewborns usually sleep for 15 to 18 hours per day, but this sleep usually occurs in short periods of two to four hours at a time. The duration of sleep is generally longer for babies who are born...
- What Team of Specialists Should I Contact if I Have Meningitis?
As complex as it is, meningitis can sometimes be a threat to life. Treating meningitis can be tricky, hence, it needs a team of medical practitioners to make a diagnosis and offer treatment for the condition. You can call your doctor immediately under the following circumstances:...
- Why Do Some Vaccines Have to Be Injected Twice?
What is active immunity?...
- Dr. Brenda Louise Giles MD FRCPC FAAP5801 South Ellis Avenue Chicago Illinois 60637
- Dr. Luis F. Santiago MD5533 Cermak Road Cicero Illinois 60804
- Dr. Mohammad Mahmud Khan MD661 Graceland Ave Des Plaines IL 60016
- Dr. Robert E. Kimura M.D.1653 west Congress Parkway Chicago Illinois 60612
- Dr. Annita John MD10237 S. Western Avenue Chicago Illinois 60643
- Arvind K. Shukla M.B.B.S.900 Jorie Blvd Oak Brook Illinois 60523