Hector O. Bustamante, MD, is a Pediatrician who runs a private practice; he graduated from Universidad Nacional Mayor De San Marcos in 1967, completed his residency at the Children's Memorial Hospital, and his internship at the Norwegian American Hospital. Dr. Bustamante is affiliated with the Norwegian American Hospital, Children's Memorial Hospital, and Saints Mary and Elizabeth Medical Center, as well as holding membership in The American Medical Society.
Education and Training
University Nacional Mayor De San Marcos
Faculty of Medicine of San Marcos University, Lima, Peru MD 1961
Universidad Nacional Mayor de San Marcos Facultad de Medicina San Fernando 1967
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP- Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
- Ear Infection
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Allergic Reaction
- John H Stroger Jr Hospital Of Cook County 1969
- Medical College of Georgia Program
- Children's Memorial Hospital
- Norwegian American Hospital
Professional Society Memberships
- American Medical Association
What do you attribute your success to?
- Service to Community
Hobbies / Sports
- Soccer, Golf, Music, Dancing
Mr. Hector O. Bustamante MD's Practice location
Chicago, Illinois 60622Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Mr. Hector O. Bustamante MD | Pediatrician
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Mr. Hector O. Bustamante MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Bustamante
- The Keto Diet for Weight Loss
The ketogenic diet is a high-fat, low-carb, adequate-protein diet that was designed by Dr. Russell Wilder in 1924. It became popular then for its effectiveness not only in treating epilepsy but in weight loss. After a few years, the popularity of the ketogenic diet began to wane as new...
- Encephalitis in Children
Encephalitis in ChildrenEncephalitis means inflammation of the brain. The condition is usually caused by viruses. Encephalitis is a rare disease that affects approximately 0.5 per 100,000 individuals. Children, the elderly, and those with an impaired immune system are commonly affected by the...
- What Are the Symptoms of Chickenpox?
Chickenpox is an infectious disease caused by varicella zoster virus. It is very common among children but may affect adults also. Infection by this virus causes red blisters in different parts of the body. This skin condition has become less common with the advent of chickenpox vaccination. The...
- Why Do Some Vaccines Have to Be Injected Twice?
What is active immunity?...
- What Are Roundworms?
What are roundworms?Roundworms are a type of parasitic worms that infect the human intestine. Roundworms may vary and size and have a characteristic long, round body. These parasitic worms can cause a number of health problems in humans. They can enter the human body through the mouth and direct...
- Autism: The Early Signs and Symptoms
Social DifficultiesSocial disconnection is one of the most obvious signs of autism. Children with autism may appear uninterested, or unable to communicate and connect to the social world. Children with autism may not respond to their name being called, and may seem very distant. This is because they...
- Mrs. Jolanta Dziok M.D.7447 W Talcott Ave Chicago IL 60631
- Dr. Brenda Louise Giles MD FRCPC FAAP5721 SOUTH MARYLAND AVENUE CHICAGO IL 60637
- Dr. Luis F. Santiago MD5533 Cermak Road Cicero Illinois 60804
- Dr. Shanti Nair MD2160 S 1st Ave Maywood IL 60153
- Dr. Mohammad Mahmud Khan MD661 Graceland Ave Des Plaines IL 60016
- Dr. Robert E. Kimura M.D.1653 west Congress Parkway Chicago Illinois 60612