Irina Maysky, MD, practices internal medicine at Alexeyenko Medical Associates in Brighton, Massachusetts. Dr. Maysky received her education in Moscow, and completed her internship and residency in Boston. Board certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine, the entire staff of her practice speaks fluent Russian to accomodate the various types of patients in their Boston suberb location.
Education and Training
Moscow Medical Stomatological Institute
Moscow Medical Stomatologic Institute MD
Moscow Institute Of Medico-Social Rehabilitation 1979
American Board of Internal Medicine- Internal Medicine
- Heart Disease
- Venous Insufficiency
- High Blood Pressure (hypertension)
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Spinal Stenosis
- Vascular Disease
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital Program
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
Professional Society Memberships
- American College of Physicians
Hobbies / Sports
Dr. Irina Maysky M.D.'s Practice location
Needham Heights, Massachusetts 2494Get Direction
BRIGHTON, MA 02135Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Irina Maysky M.D. | Internist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Irina Maysky M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Maysky
- Treatment for Meningitis
The severity of meningitis varies from one person to another. In common cases, medications can help solve the problem and the person may recover within 1 to 3 weeks. But in cases where there is a risk of the infection spreading to the meninges, hospitalization and other confirmation tests might be...
- What Are the Symptoms of Chickenpox?
Chickenpox is an infectious disease caused by varicella zoster virus. It is very common among children but may affect adults also. Infection by this virus causes red blisters in different parts of the body. This skin condition has become less common with the advent of chickenpox vaccination. The...
- Sleep Positioners May Increase a Baby's Risk of Death
A warning has been issued by the FDA and the Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) against the use of sleep-positioning devices for babies. About 12 deaths have been reported with the use of these devices in the last 13 years.FDA principal deputy commissioner, Joshua Sharfstein, reported that...
- Salon Employees Are Exposed to High Levels of Chemicals
According to a new study, Vietnamese nail salon workers are exposed to high levels of chemical that can be harmful for the health. The study published in the American Journal of Public Health shows that these workers are exposed to unsafe levels of toluene, a solvent associated with a number of...
- How to Get Rid of a Boil: Homeopathic Treatment and Prevention
IntroductionA small bump on any part of the body is always a troublesome affair. Has anyone wondered whether it is just a boil or a pimple? Although the two often look so similar, they are actually two different things. A pimple and a boil may start out similarly, wherein there would be a reddish...
- What Are Histamine Blockers and How Do They Work?
What are histamine blockers?Histamine blockers also called as antihistamines are medications that block or reduce histamine to stop the symptoms of allergy. Histamine is a chemical that is released by a type of white blood cell called mast cell in response to allergies or injuries. The cells that...
- Dr. Connie H. Chen MD16 HAYDEN AVE LEXINGTON MA 02421
- Hemangi Sane27 Lanark Road Brighton MA 2135
- Dr. Jean S. Bonnet M.D.745 RIVER ST MATTAPAN MA 02126
- Dr. Barbara A. Stewart M.D.1400 Centre Street Newton Massachusetts 02459
- Dr. Richard A. Brodie M.D.358 Harvard St Cambridge MA 02138
- Dr. Karen Isselbacher MD210 Bear Hill Rd Waltham MA 02451