Irina Maysky, MD, practices internal medicine at Alexeyenko Medical Associates in Brighton, Massachusetts. Dr. Maysky received her education in Moscow, and completed her internship and residency in Boston. Board certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine, the entire staff of her practice speaks fluent Russian to accomodate the various types of patients in their Boston suberb location.
Education and Training
Moscow Medical Stomatological Institute
Moscow Medical Stomatologic Institute MD
Moscow Institute Of Medico-Social Rehabilitation 1979
American Board of Internal Medicine- Internal Medicine
- Heart Disease
- Venous Insufficiency
- High Blood Pressure (hypertension)
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Spinal Stenosis
- Vascular Disease
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital Program
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
Professional Society Memberships
- American College of Physicians
Hobbies / Sports
- Saint Elizabeth's Hospital
Dr. Irina Maysky M.D.'s Practice location
Needham Heights, Massachusetts 2494Get Direction
BRIGHTON, MA 02135Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Irina Maysky M.D. | Internist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Irina Maysky M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Maysky
- What Are the Symptoms of Chickenpox?
Chickenpox is an infectious disease caused by varicella zoster virus. It is very common among children but may affect adults also. Infection by this virus causes red blisters in different parts of the body. This skin condition has become less common with the advent of chickenpox vaccination. The...
- Fast Walking for a Fast Memory
Take a Walk Down Memory LaneWalking speed and strength of hand grip can help predict the risk of stroke and memory problems in old age, says a new study. “This forms a very basic test to predict the odds of getting these conditions in old age," says Erica C. Camargo MD, PhD. A decrease in walking...
- Are Vitamin D-Rich Foods Better than Vitamin D Supplements?
What is vitamin D?Vitamin D is a unique fat-soluble vitamin that plays a significant role in many aspects of health. Also referred to as the sunshine vitamin, it stands out from other types of vitamins since the body can produce vitamin D through sunlight exposure. With 20-25 minutes of daily sun...
- Is Hair Dye Safe?
Dying one's hair is a common routine for men and women who experience changes in the color of their hair as they age. Although long-term safety of these products are not clear, there are some precautionary measures to be followed while using a dye.One should consider the following before dying his...
- What Is Metabolism?
IntroductionMetabolism is a complex biochemical process that is needed to maintain life. Availability of nutrients and nutrition are closely associated with metabolism since metabolism is a process that involves the conversion of food into energy, which is used to fuel the body's cells. The basal...
- Sleep Positioners May Increase a Baby's Risk of Death
A warning has been issued by the FDA and the Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) against the use of sleep-positioning devices for babies. About 12 deaths have been reported with the use of these devices in the last 13 years.FDA principal deputy commissioner, Joshua Sharfstein, reported that...
- Dr. Connie H. Chen MD16 Hayden Avenue Lexington Massachusetts 2421
- Hemangi Sane27 Lanark Road Brighton MA 2135
- Dr. Jean S. Bonnet M.D.745 River Street Mattapan Massachusetts 02126
- Dr. Barbara A. Stewart M.D.1400 Centre Street Newton Massachusetts 02459
- Dr. Richard A. Brodie M.D.358 Harvard St Brookline MA 02446
- Dr. Karen Isselbacher MD140 Gould Street Needham Massachusetts 02494