Dr. Leslie Ward MD
Pediatrician5150 Journal Center Blvd North East Albuquerque New Mexico, 87109
Dr. Leslie Ward is a pediatrician practicing in Albuquerque, New Mexico. Dr. Ward is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Ward diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Ward can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
School of Medicine
Ross Univ- Sch Of Med & Vet Med- Roseau- Dominica 2001
Ross University School of Medicine 2001
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- Strep Throat
- Univ Of Nm Sch Of Med, Pediatrics
- University of New Mexico Program
- University of New Mexico Health Science Center
- University of New Mexico
Professional Society Memberships
- American Academy of Pediatrics
Hobbies / Sports
- Sailing, Kayaking, Scuba Diving
Dr. Leslie Ward MD's Practice location
Albuquerque, New Mexico 87109Get Direction
ALBUQUERQUE, NM 87111Get Direction
Albuquerque, NM 87109Get Direction
Dr. Leslie Ward MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Ward
- The BRAT Diet for Toddlers
IntroductionBRAT is a type of diet, which consists of bananas, rice, applesauce, and toast. The BRAT diet used to be a staple mostly recommended by pediatricians to children with an upset stomach. The main idea behind this diet is to provide a chance for the gut to rest and at the same time...
- What Is Campylobacter Infection: Causes and Treatment
Campylobacter InfectionOne of the main causes of diarrhea is Campylobacter. It is also one of the major causes of foodborne illnesses. When it infects the gastrointestinal tract, it can cause cramps, fever, and diarrhea. Campylobacter infections can be prevented by good handwashing habits and food...
- Understanding Intellectual Disability in Children
What is Intellectual Disability?Intellectual disability is characterized by the lack of skills or mental ability needed for everyday living. Individuals with intellectual disabilities are able to learn new skills but at a slower pace. The degrees of intellectual disability may vary from mild to...
- Raising a Child with ADHD
Every parent wants their kids to be as healthy as they can. However, that is not always so easy.ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder) is a worry on many parents' minds. Raising a child with ADHD takes extra care. However, there are many ways to still be a great parent to ensure your...
- Is It a Mistake to Give Melatonin to Children with Autism?
Dr. David Clark, the Director of the Center for Autism Recovery in Dallas, TX believes that it is a mistake to give melatonin to children with autism.Melatonin has received recent attention for helping people get to sleep easier. It is made by a gland in the brain that seems to elicit sleep hormones...
- 10 Steps to Improve Communication with Your Child with Autism
At four years of age, children with autism ultimately develop language, as language is as just as important to children with autism just as it is to everyone else. However, because it takes some time for these children to develop fully when it comes to communication, some challenges are imminent....
- Dr. Jurgen H. Upplegger MD4233 Montgomery Blvd NE Albuquerque New Mexico 87109
- Dr. Casandra Elise Millea M.D.6100 Pan American Ne Albuquerque NM 87109
- Dr. Carla Bloedel-clark MD5150 Journal Center Blvd Ne Albuquerque NM 87109
- Dr. Karen Kennicott MD5901 HARPER DR NE ALBUQUERQUE NM 87109
- Dr. Cecilia L Concepcion MD5150 Journal Center Blvd Ne Albuquerque NM 87109
- Dr. Seema A Modi MD5901 Harper Dr Ne Albuquerque NM 87109