Dr. Bin Sung is a pediatrician practicing in Sugarland, Texas. Dr. Sung is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Sung diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Sung can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
National Taiwan University
College of Medicine
Natl Taiwan Univ Coll Of Med- Taipei- Taiwan (- Prior /) 1987
College of Medicine / National Taiwan University 1987
National Taiwan University, Taipei, China 1987
The University of Texas School of Medicine at San Antonio 1987
- Univ Tx Med Branch Hosps, Pediatrics Univ Il Coll Of Med, Pediatrics
- Univ Of Texas Medical Branch Hospital
- University of Illinois At Chicago / College of Medicine 1989
- University of Texas Medical Branch Hospitals 1991
- University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston Program
- University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston
- University of Illinois
- University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston, Academic Ambulatory Pediatrics
Professional Society Memberships
- Texas Medical Association, Harris County Medical Society, Chinese American Doctors Association of Houston
What do you attribute your success to?
- Patience, Care and Spending Time with her Patients
Hobbies / Sports
- Swimming, Table Tennis, Tennis
- Methodist Sugarland Hospital
- Texas Children's Hospital
- Texas Women's Hospital
Dr. Bin S. Sung M. D.'s Practice location
Sugarland, Texas 77479Get Direction
Sugar Land, TX 77479Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Bin S. Sung M. D. | Pediatrician
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Bin S. Sung M. D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Sung
- How Do I Protect My Baby From Mumps?
How do I protect my baby from mumps?The virus of mumps is an airborne virus, which means that it spreads quickly between children and adults unless they have been vaccinated. Mumps is a common childhood illness. Your baby is protected from mumps when he/she has already has this infection or has been...
- Autism Is Not a Problem
There is something which affects nearly everyone with autism. It is the thought, or other people’s words, that being on the spectrum is a bad thing. This is not so.Unfortunately, many people take the view that being on the spectrum is bad, that it makes the person less of a person, or that it is a...
- Oral Thrush in Babies: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment
Introduction Oral thrush is a common type of yeast infection in babies. The infection is also called as oral candidiasis, which causes irritation in and around the baby's mouth. Oral thrush is said to affect babies of any age, but is more commonly seen in babies who are younger than 6 months old....
- 10 Steps to Improve Communication with Your Child with Autism
At four years of age, children with autism ultimately develop language, as language is as just as important to children with autism just as it is to everyone else. However, because it takes some time for these children to develop fully when it comes to communication, some challenges are imminent....
- Is Your Poop Healthy?
Have you ever given a glance at your poop before flushing it? Probably, not! We mostly do it every day, but never realize that the look and color of our poop can indicate a lot of things about our health. Yes! Our pooping habits can tell a lot about whether we are leading a healthy lifestyle or not....
- Complications of Glucose-6-Phosphate Dehydrogenase (G6PD) Deficiency
IntroductionGlucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase (G6PD) deficiency is an inherited condition in which the enzyme glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase is not produced enough by the body. This enzyme is needed to help the red blood cells (RBCs) of the body to function normally.If there is a lack of this...
- Dr. Irina S. Zaydman M.D.16659 Southwest Fwy Sugar Land TX 77479
- Michael S. Kessler3742 Elkins RD Sugar Land Texas 77479-3259
- Dr. Benjamin S. Ho M.D.4101 Greenbriar Drive Houston Texas 77098
- Anna J. Chen705 S. Fry Road Katy Texas 77450
- Dr. Shu-Chin Kuan M.D.21234 Kingsland Blvd Katy Texas 77450
- Flor De Maria Munoz1 Baylor Plaza Houston Texas 77030