Flor De Maria Munoz
Pediatrician1 Baylor Plaza BCM-280 Houston Texas, 77030
Flor De Maria Munoz, MD, is a Pediatrician who specializes in Pediatric Infectious Diseases with the Baylor College of Medicine Department of Pediatrics. She graduated from Universidad Francisco Marroquin in 1991 and completed her residency and internship at the Baylor College of Medicine. She is affiliated with Texas Childrens Hospital, Ben Taub General Hospital, and The Woman's Hospital of Texas. Since beginning her career, Dr. Munoz has become a member of the American Academy of Pediatrics, Infectious Diseases Society of America, Pediatric Infectious Diseases Society, and the Society for Pediatric Radiology.
Education and Training
Universidad Francisco Marroquin
- Baylor College of Medicine
Professional Society Memberships
- American Academy of Pediatrics, Infectious Diseases Society of America, Pediatric Infectious Diseases Society, Society for Pediatric Radiology
What do you attribute your success to?
- Persistence, Goal Oriented, Superior Work Ethic
Hobbies / Sports
- Running, Reading, Family Time
Flor De Maria Munoz's Practice location
Houston, Texas 77030Get Direction
- 10 Tips for New Autism Parents
When you are raising children, an autism diagnosis can knock you off your feet. It means lifestyle change, not only for you and your child but for your whole family.If your child has just been diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), you understand exactly what we are talking about.At this...
- What to Do If a Child Has a Febrile Seizure?
Febrile SeizureA febrile seizure usually occurs when your child has a fever or high body temperature. It can also happen without brain inflammation or certain metabolic disorders. Even though febrile seizures occur with fever, you may not notice an increase in your child’s body temperature until...
- What Is Campylobacter Infection: Causes and Treatment
Campylobacter InfectionOne of the main causes of diarrhea is Campylobacter. It is also one of the major causes of foodborne illnesses. When it infects the gastrointestinal tract, it can cause cramps, fever, and diarrhea. Campylobacter infections can be prevented by good handwashing habits and food...
- How to Identify Insect Bites and Stings
The cause or severity of insect bites or stings can be determined by the symptoms. Most bug bite symptoms cause itchy or painful red bumps. Other insect bites can cause welts or blisters. The following are some clues of common insect bites:...
- Everything About Oral Thrush
What is oral thrush? How does oral thrush develop? What are the risk factors of developing oral thrush? What are the signs and symptoms of oral thrush? Is there treatment for oral thrush? And if it is there, what is it? These are just but some of the questions you may be asking yourself and are yet...
- Is Shingles Contagious? How Do You Get Shingles?
Shingles is a contagious viral infection that is caused by the varicella zoster virus, the same virus that causes chickenpox. This virus affects a particular nerve section, causing painful rashes on the skin connected to that particular nerve. The rash normally appears in a form of a band on any...
- Michael S. Kessler3742 Elkins RD Sugar Land Texas 77479-3259
- Dr. Jose A. Quinones MD500 Medical Center Blvd Webster TX 77598
- Dr. Benjamin S. Ho M.D.3023 KIRBY DRIVE HOUSTON TX 77098
- Dr. Gary Fruhman M.D.1 Baylor Plz Houston TX 77030
- Anna J. Chen705 S. Fry Road Katy Texas 77450
- Dr. Daniel Hanby MD13007 Kimberley Ln Houston Texas 77079