Luis C. Arroyo, MD, is a Pediatrician with Pediatric Group Specialists Ltd. Dr. Arroyo graduated from the Universidad Nacional Pedro Henrquez Urea in 1976, then completed his internship at Hospital Regional Doctoro Eduardo Garrido and his residency at Wright State University Medical Center. Dr. Arroyo is affiliated with St. Josephs Medical Center, John C. Lincoln Hospitals, and Arrowhead Hospital; he is a member of the American Academy of Pediatrics.
Education and Training
Universidad Nacional Pedro Henrquez Urea
- Wright State University Medical Center
- Hospital Regional Doctoro Eduardo Garrido
Professional Society Memberships
- American Academy of Pediatrics
What do you attribute your success to?
- Influence by working as a Doctor for the Air Force
Hobbies / Sports
- Reading, Skiing, Traveling
Luis C. Arroyo's Practice location
Phoenix, Arizona 85015Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Luis C. Arroyo | Pediatrician
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Luis C. Arroyo's reviewsWrite Review
- Autism Assessments Are Male-Centered: Why?
Gender inequality comes in many forms. While there have been large strides in the right direction over the past couple centuries, there is much work to be done as a society. The medical field has their own gender inequality issues with patients. Historically, all health assessments and measurements...
- Why Swimming Lessons Are Crucial for Children with Autism
It is important for any child to learn how to swim, but it is especially important for those with autism due to tendencies to wander towards water.Sayed's storySayed Ashraaf Ali Sayed Imran is five years old and has autism. He is absolutely in love with anything that has to do with water. Anyone who...
- Everything You Need to Know About an Adenoidectomy
What Are Adenoids?Adenoids are the immune system’s component which assists in the fight against infections and offers the body protection from viral and bacterial attack.Adenoids are found in children only. They begin to develop as soon as a child is born and reach their maximum when the child is...
- Is Syphilis Curable?
Syphilis is a venereal disease caused by the bacterium Treponema pallidum. It is sexually transmitted and takes second place among the most dangerous STDs after HIV. It has four stages, among which primary and secondary are the most infectious. It is also transmitted from an infected pregnant...
- Cold vs. Allergy: How to Tell the Difference
It is very common to assume that anyone with the sniffles is contagious. Very often, however, those sniffles are not linked to anything contagious at all--they can be related to other factors. The first thought of many individuals when they suffer from a runny nose, nasal congestion, coughing, or...
- What Is Newborn Jaundice?
Jaundice is a harmless condition that often affects newborn babies, which makes the skin and whites of the eyes become yellowish. The medical description of jaundice in newborns is neonatal jaundice. It can occur if high levels of bilirubin are found in the blood and body tissues of...
- Dr. Jay D. Cook M.D.1432 S Dobson Rd Mesa Arizona 85202
- Dr. Vicente Diaz-Gonzalez MD9169 W Van Buren St Glendale AZ 85301
- Dr. Paul Antseliovich MD521 W Thomas Rd Phoenix AZ 85013
- Dr. Reginald Bowman MD350 W Thomas Rd Phoenix AZ 85013
- Michelle M. Cabalona18700 N. 64th Drive Glendale Arizona 85308
- Dr. Aliya G. Zia M.D.1705 W MAIN ST MESA AZ 85201