Paola Palma Sisto, MD, is a Pediatric Endocrinologist with the Children's Hospital of Wisconsin. She graduated from the Albert Einstein College of Medicine in 1994 where she also completed her residency. Dr. Sisto also completed a fellowship at the University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine and today serves as an Assistant Professor of Endocrinology and Director of Undergraduate Medical Education at the Medical College of Wisconsin. Dr. Sisto is a member of the Lawson Wilkins Pediatric Endocrinology Society, American Academy of Pediatrics, and American Dietetic Association; she has been published on several occasions, and she was the recipient of the 'Lennon Endowed Clinical Teaching Award' and 'Outstanding Teacher of Medical Students' for the Department of Pediatrics at the Medical College of Wisconsin in 2008.
Education and Training
Albert Einstein College of Medicine
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Assistant Professor of Endocrinology, Medical College of Wisconsin -
- Director of Undergraduate Medical Education, Medical College of Wisconsin -
- 'Lennon Endowed Clinical Teaching Award,' Medical College of Wisconsin, 2008
- 'Outstanding Teacher of Medical Students, Department of Pediatrics,' Medical College of Wisconsin, 2008
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine
- University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine
Professional Society Memberships
- Lawson Wilkins Pediatric Endocrinology Society, American Academy of Pediatrics, American Dietetic Association
Articles and Publications
- Published in the Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism
What do you attribute your success to?
- Motivation, Great Support from Friends and Family
- Children's Hospital of Wisconsin
Paola Palma Sisto's Practice location
Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53201 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Paola Palma Sisto | Pediatrician
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Paola Palma Sisto's reviewsWrite Review
- How Does Chicken Pox Spread?
Chicken pox is an infectious disease which affects mostly children under the age of 15, but it can even affect adults. Given the number of infections per year, it is like a rite of passage for every growing child.Symptoms of chicken pox The symptoms of chicken pox include:...
- How to Help Your Child Stick to Cystic Fibrosis Treatment
If your child is diagnosed with cystic fibrosis, you are likely to have a lot of questions and concerns. Will my child be able to have a normal life? Can I help my child get the best possible care? A child with CF can still go to school, play sports, and do regular stuff just like the other...
- What if I Do Not Want My Child to Undergo MMR Vaccination?
The MMR (measles, mumps, and rubella) vaccine is recommended for all children as it is the safest, most effective way to protect children against three diseases that can have serious, even fatal, consequences. Measles is a highly contagious viral infection whose initial symptoms include fever,...
- What Is Bronchopulmonary Dysplasia (BPD)?
Bronchopulmonary DysplasiaPremature infants who have problems in their respiratory system have an increased risk of bronchopulmonary dysplasia (BPD), which is also called chronic lung disease. Bronchopulmonary dysplasia (BPD) can be a serious condition, which needs intensive treatment. This...
- Understanding Social Communication Disorder Could Benefit Autism Diagnosis
The definition of autism is ever redefined. As doctors, researchers, and parents learn more and more about this neurodevelopmental disorder, it’s essential to reevaluate past knowledge and ideas. This is especially important with autism as it is not a simple on-off disease, but rather, encompasses...
- Low-Grade Fever and Teething
Introduction Your baby, who used to be so peaceful, has all of a sudden become fussy, cranky, chews on every single thing, and is drooling. He wants to be held, keeps you half the night awake, and wants to be nursed the whole day. This is the world of teething that the baby has entered in. Other...
- Dr. Marsha F. Davis MD 1516 West Mequon Road Mequon Wisconsin 53092
- Dr. Jane M. Brotanek MD 38b Grove St Ridgefield CT 06877
- Abha Yadav NEONATOLOGIST MD 1031 MEADOW CREST DRIVE DANVILLE Pennsylvania 17821
- Dr. Jean M. Cornell M.D. 3365 S 103rd St Milwaukee Wisconsin 53227
- Dr. Yolanda Stephenson Wolff M.D. 1155 Quail Ct Pewaukee WI 53072
- Dr. Lisa Marie Joerres M.D. 9000 W Wisconsin Ave Milwaukee WI 53226