Paola Palma Sisto, MD, is a Pediatric Endocrinologist with the Children's Hospital of Wisconsin. She graduated from the Albert Einstein College of Medicine in 1994 where she also completed her residency. Dr. Sisto also completed a fellowship at the University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine and today serves as an Assistant Professor of Endocrinology and Director of Undergraduate Medical Education at the Medical College of Wisconsin. Dr. Sisto is a member of the Lawson Wilkins Pediatric Endocrinology Society, American Academy of Pediatrics, and American Dietetic Association; she has been published on several occasions, and she was the recipient of the 'Lennon Endowed Clinical Teaching Award' and 'Outstanding Teacher of Medical Students' for the Department of Pediatrics at the Medical College of Wisconsin in 2008.
Education and Training
Albert Einstein College of Medicine
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Assistant Professor of Endocrinology, Medical College of Wisconsin -
- Director of Undergraduate Medical Education, Medical College of Wisconsin -
- 'Lennon Endowed Clinical Teaching Award,' Medical College of Wisconsin, 2008
- 'Outstanding Teacher of Medical Students, Department of Pediatrics,' Medical College of Wisconsin, 2008
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine
- University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine
Professional Society Memberships
- Lawson Wilkins Pediatric Endocrinology Society, American Academy of Pediatrics, American Dietetic Association
Articles and Publications
- Published in the Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism
What do you attribute your success to?
- Motivation, Great Support from Friends and Family
- Children's Hospital of Wisconsin
Paola Palma Sisto's Practice location
Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53201 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Paola Palma Sisto | Pediatrician
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Paola Palma Sisto's reviewsWrite Review
- Facts About Autism
Autism affects both boys and girlsAutism affects one out of every 42 boys in America, and in total, 1 in 52 children in America is diagnosed with autism. As the disease is growing globally, it is important to know that treating the disease can be costly, both financially and...
- 10 Things Autism Parents Want You to Know
As parents or guardians, we all want one thing – and that is to give our children what’s best for them. There’s nothing far greater than that of a mother’s unconditional love for her son or daughter, and there’s no stronger shield than a father’s arms when he’s protecting his little...
- A Guide to Recognizing the Early Signs of Shingles
Shingles, also known as herpes zoster, is a disease that occurs due to the reappearance of the varicella-zoster virus, which is the causative agent of chickenpox. Shingles usually starts with a skin rash. These skin rashes occur either in the form of a band or a strip covering a small area on your...
- What Is Progeria?
Progeria or Hutchinson-Gilford progeria syndrome (HGPS), is a rare genetic condition characterized by a rapidly aging appearance in children. Newborns and infants born with this condition typically look healthy and normal, but may physically display characteristic facial features, such as prominent...
- What is the encephalitis causes and prevention?
What is encephalitis?Encephalitis means inflammation of the brain. Fever, headache, and joint pain are often experienced in the early stages of encephalitis. Other severe symptoms may develop over some days or hours. They include personality changes, seizures, disorientation, confusion, or...
- How Do I Protect My Baby From Mumps?
How do I protect my baby from mumps?The virus of mumps is an airborne virus, which means that it spreads quickly between children and adults unless they have been vaccinated. Mumps is a common childhood illness. Your baby is protected from mumps when he/she has already has this infection or has been...
- Dr. Marsha F. Davis MD 1516 West Mequon Road Mequon Wisconsin 53092
- Dr. Jane M. Brotanek MD 38B Grove Street Ridgefield Connecticut 06877
- Dr. Jean M. Cornell M.D. 3365 S 103rd St Milwaukee Wisconsin 53227
- Dr. Yolanda Stephenson Wolff M.D. 1155 Quail Ct Pewaukee WI 53072
- Dr. Lisa Marie Joerres M.D. 9000 W Wisconsin Ave Milwaukee WI 53226
- Dr. Lynn K Sheets MD 9000 W Wisconsin Ave Milwaukee WI 53226