Mohammad F. Fazili, MD, is a Pediatrician who specializes in Pediatric Sleep Medicine and Pediatric Pulmonology, he graduated from Nishtar Medical College in 1984, completed his residency at Henry Ford Hospital, his internship at St. Josephs Mercy Hospital and fellowship training at Cincinnati Children's Hospital. He is affiliated with Vanderbilt University Medical Center, Carson City Hospital, and Springfield Regional Medical Center. Currently, Dr. Fazili serves as an Assistant Professor at Vanderbilt University Medical Center and is a member of the American Academy of Sleep Medicine. Due to his excellent achievements, Dr. Fazili has been the recipient of an 'Outstanding Achievement Award in Pediatrics' from St. Joseph's Mercy Hospital for 1991-1992.
Education and Training
Nishtar Medical College
Nishtar Medical College, Bahuddin Zakaria Univ. 1984
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP- Sleep Medicine
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Assistant Professor, Vanderbilt University Medical Center -
- 'Outstanding Achievement Award in Pediatrics,' St. Joseph's Mercy Hospital, 1991 and 1992
- Lung Problems, Sleep Apnea, Sleep Disorders
- Childrens Hosp Med Ctr, Pediatric Pulmonology; Henry Ford Hosp, Pediatrics
- Henry Ford Health System
- Henry Ford Hospital
- St. Joseph's Mercy Hospital
- Cincinnati Children's Hospital
Professional Society Memberships
- American Academy of Sleep Medicine
What do you attribute your success to?
- Supportive Parents, Hard Work
Hobbies / Sports
- Reading, Traveling
Dr. Mohammad F. Fazili MD's Practice location
Nashville, Tennessee 37232Get Direction
NASHVILLE, TN 37232Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Mohammad F. Fazili MD | Pediatrician
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Mohammad F. Fazili MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Fazili
- Does My Baby Have Acid Reflux?
Spit out what they have just been fed; this is known as reflux or posseting. This is not vomiting. It is important to learn the difference between vomiting and reflux. In vomiting, the muscles contract to forcefully expel the contents of the stomach, whereas in reflux, it is a spontaneous expulsion...
- Reading to Your Children: The Path to Healthy Kids
Storytelling is a vehicle for parents to bond with their children, while instilling values and character traits. Making time for a 15 minute story is a great way to directly connect with your children.Storytelling is a tradition as old as human history. The stories of Aesop may come to mind. The...
- Everything About Oral Thrush
What is oral thrush? How does oral thrush develop? What are the risk factors of developing oral thrush? What are the signs and symptoms of oral thrush? Is there treatment for oral thrush? And if it is there, what is it? These are just but some of the questions you may be asking yourself and are yet...
- What Is a Rotavirus Vaccine?
A rotavirus is an oral vaccine against the rotavirus infection, which causes diarrhea, vomiting, fever, and headache in babies aged between 8-12 weeks. The diarrhea can be severe, which leads to dehydration. This vaccine is given to the child through the mouth using a dropper. Who should have a...
- The BRAT Diet for Toddlers
IntroductionBRAT is a type of diet, which consists of bananas, rice, applesauce, and toast. The BRAT diet used to be a staple mostly recommended by pediatricians to children with an upset stomach. The main idea behind this diet is to provide a chance for the gut to rest and at the same time...
- Are There Natural Ways to Boost the Immune System?
Herbs in small doses are proper medicines. Our ancient ancestors, knowing of the powers of herbs, collected them in a particular accordance with motions of the Moon and Sun.Today, scientists have learned almost everything about all the possible influences of herbs on our body and are aware of...
- Lee Anne Faulkner343 Franklin Road Brentwood Tennessee 37027
- Dr. Vilmarie J. Tanon MD330 Wallace Rd Nashville TN 37211
- Dr. Parnell Donahue M.D.105 WESTWOOD PL BRENTWOOD TN 37027
- Miss Rachel Morales Ricafort MD611 Potomac Pl Smyrna TN 37167
- Dr. Christopher P Smeltzer M.D.7640 Highway 70 S Nashville TN 37221
- Dr. Christopher M Patton M.D.5819 Old Harding Rd Nashville TN 37205