Dr. Bahman Shahin is a pediatrician practicing in Vienna, Virginia. Dr. Shahin is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Shahin diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Shahin can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Tehran School of Medical Sciences
- Georgetown Hospital
- Bayshore General Hospital
What do you attribute your success to?
Hard Work, Family Support and Passion
Hobbies / Sports
- Tennis, Bridge
- Basic General Hospital in Washington
Bahman Shahin's Practice location
Request An Appointment With Bahman Shahin | Pediatrician
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Bahman Shahin's reviewsWrite Review
- Does the Pertussis Vaccine Have Any Contraindications and Side Effects?
Pertussis is an infection of the upper respiratory system. The disease is highly contagious and spreads through the coughing and sneezing of an infected individual. This highly contagious and airborne disease is caused by the bacteria called Bordetella pertussis. The symptoms of pertussis typically...
- Father's Age at Conception Can Affect Social Development in his Child
It has been known for a while now, but not fully understood why, that the age of parents can have an effect on the child's chance of being on the autism spectrum. The full reasons why are not known, but there are some ideas. To examine the potential reasons, recently a study looked at behavioral...
- Is Meningitis Contagious?
Caused by bacteria and viruses, meningitis is an inflammation (swelling) of the protective membranes covering the brain and spinal cord known as the meninges. The inflammation is usually caused by an infection of the fluid surrounding the brain and spinal cord. It can develop as a result of injury,...
- Medical Conditions That Are Associated with Lethargy
What are The Symptoms of Lethargy?Lethargy symptoms include:• Sluggishness• Being moody• Decreased level of alertness• Low energy levels• Fatigue and lack of motivation• Depression• Weight loss• Sweating and diarrheaMedical conditions such as premenstrual syndrome and medicinal side...
- Is Your Poop Healthy?
Have you ever given a glance at your poop before flushing it? Probably, not! We mostly do it every day, but never realize that the look and color of our poop can indicate a lot of things about our health. Yes! Our pooping habits can tell a lot about whether we are leading a healthy lifestyle or not....
- What Are Fraternal Twins?
Fraternal twins definitionFraternal twins are commonly known as "non-identical twins" and can be simply defined as siblings who share the same womb but with different amniotic sacs and placentas. Biologically, they are said to be "dizygotic" meaning two different sperm cells fertilized two...
- Dr. Francis M. Palumbo M.D. 4900 Massachusetts Avenue Northwest Washington District of Columbia 20016
- Sawsan Attia Talib 5791 Winston Court Alexandria Virginia 22311
- Ildiko V. Kunos 3800 Resevoir Road Northwest Washington DC 20007
- Dr. Smita Mengers MD 19803 Executive Park Circle Germantown Maryland 20874
- Dr. Kadan C. Sau M.D. 2415 Musgrove Road Silver Spring Maryland 20904
- Chinyere Dike 6104 Old Branch Avenue Temple Hills Maryland 20748