Dr. Irma Kuptel MD
Internist1550 N. NW Highway Suite 209 Park Ridge Illinois, 60068
Dr. Irma Kuptel is an internist practicing in Park Ridge, Illinois. Dr. Kuptel specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Kuptel provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Dr. Irma Kuptel MD's Videos
Education and Training
Kaunas Medical Institute
Kaunas Med Inst, Kaunas, Lithuania (Fn: -) 1989
Kaunas Medical Academy 1989
Kaunas University Of Medicine
KUANO MEDICAL INSTITUTAS 1989
Internal Medicine; Intergrative Holistic Medicine
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Urinary Incontinence
- Heart Disease
- Chronic Kidney Disease
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Vascular Disease
- Member American Holistic Medical Association
- Member International Association of HealthCare Professionals
- St. Joseph's Hospital
What do you attribute your success to?
Taking the Time to Listen to Patients
Hobbies / Sports
- Walking, Cats
Dr. Irma Kuptel MD's Practice location
Park Ridge, Illinois 60068Get Direction
PALOS HEIGHTS, IL 60463Get Direction
- How Should I Choose a Shampoo?
It is normal to be confused about what to believe and what to buy when it comes to the different types of shampoos and conditioners that you see on market shelf. Some products claim to give you shiny hair, while others claim to help you achieve wavy and bouncy hair. There are hundreds of products...
- Atrial Fibrillation: Get the Facts
Atrial fibrillation is a heart condition that occurs due to an irregular or abnormal beating of the heart. It is a serious medical condition that can result in fatality if not treated.An abnormal heartbeat takes place when the pace of the atria and that of the ventricles are not in harmony. The...
- What Should I Know About Hangovers?
Many of us seem to know how to enjoy the night out and avoid the most uncomfortable hangover symptoms. Some of the tips seem to work quite well, while few others are just not enough. Many alternatives leave you feeling worse than normal. Many feel that hangovers are not a huge concern. The reality...
- What Causes Blood in Semen?
What does blood in semen mean?Blood found in urine or stool can be a cause for concern. Similarly, when a man comes across blood in semen, then it can make him anxious. The medical term for blood found in semen is hematospermia or hemospermia. Fortunately, blood in semen does not always indicate a...
- Are Detox Diets Effective?
Body detoxes are becoming a popular fad among society. From celebrities, to the girl next door, everyone seems to raving over this complicated diet. A detox diet relies on a meal plan, or lifestyle change, that would help to remove toxins from your body. Companies are catching on to this trend;...
- Multitasking Can Help Meet Emotional Needs
Most of us do multitasking on a daily basis just out of habit and also because it makes us feel good, say results from a study. It is a well known fact that multitasking is less productive and affects the performance of a person. The feel-good factor of the multitasking may be the reason why we tend...
- Mr. Demetrios John Giokaris MD4921 North Western Avenue Chicago Illinois 60625
- Dr. Theodore Morrison Homa MD3295 N Arlington Heights Rd Arlington Heights IL 60004
- Dr. Jaroslaw Leszczak MD1550 N NORTHWEST HWY PARK RIDGE IL 60068
- Dr. Haresh Sawlani M.D.3445 North Central Avenue Chicago Illinois 60634
- Dr. Gretel Ruiz Jorge M.D.3048 N Wilton Ave Chicago IL 60657
- Dr. Peter Werner M.D.150 N RIVER RD DES PLAINES IL 60016