Upper endoscopy, colonoscopy, colon cancer screening, polypectomy
Education and Training
Deccan College Of Medical Sciences
Osmania Med Coll- Univ Hlth Sci- Vijayawada- Hyderabad- Ap- India 1961
Osmania Medical College 1961
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
Areas of expertise and specialization
- Long Island Coll Hosp, Internal Medicine; Vet Affairs Med Ctr-Brooklyn, Internal Medicine; St Agnes Hosp-Med Ctr, General Practice; Howard Univ Hosp, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Howard University Program
- St. Agnes Hospital
- Howard University Hospital
- Long Island College Hospital
Professional Society Memberships
- American Medical Association, American Gastroenterological Association, American College of Physicians
Articles and Publications
- Six Articles in Various Journals
What do you attribute your success to?
- Hard Work, Honesty and a Good Bedside Manner
Favorite Place to Vacation
- United Kingdom
Hobbies / Sports
- Golf, Reading, Stocks
Favorite professional publications
- New England Journal of Medicine, Journal of the American Medical Association, Gastroenterology
- Long Island College Hospital
- New Island Hospital
- North Shore University Hospital
- Lutheran Medical Center
- Victory Memorial Hospital
Dr. Mir Mubarak Ahmed M.D.'s Practice location
Brooklyn, New York 11209Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Mir Mubarak Ahmed M.D. | Internist | Gastroenterology
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Mir Mubarak Ahmed M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Can My Period Be the Cause of My Anemia?
Anemia is sometimes more commonly referred to as low iron because its root cause is less iron being produced by the body. There are staggering numbers of people increasing in the world every year who are under the torment of this notorious disease. The basic dysfunction starts within the red blood...
- Orange Poop: A Sign of Celiac Disease?
Children play what they like wherever they want. Likewise, they are known to eat anything that they can get their hands on. Kids are known to possess such curious, impulsive, and playful traits, which can be tolerated by most. Yet, when they feel unwell, things are never okay; like this one instance...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Is Appendicitis Hereditary?
In order to understand the condition of appendicitis and to know whether it is hereditary or not, we first need to know which body part it affects and what are its symptoms. Appendicitis affects the appendix, which is a small tube–like structure attached to the large intestine. The part of the...
- How Is Gastroenteritis Diagnosed?
Gastroenteritis should be diagnosed by a doctor on the basis of prevalent symptoms and the patient’s medical history. Rotavirus infections can also be diagnosed through laboratory tests on blood, stool, and breath samples. Additional tests can be done to identify any other underlying conditions...
- 5 Tips on Living with Hemorrhoids
Hemorrhoids can be a painful, irritating, and an uncomfortable condition. About 90 percent of the world's current population will develop hemorrhoids at least once in their lives. Living with hemorrhoids can be difficult and painful, but following these tips can make your experience easier and help...
- Dr. Gil I. Ascunce M.D.161 Madison Ave Suite 10 SW New York NY 10016
- Dr. Victor W. Groisser M.D.37 Glen Ave West Orange NJ 7052
- Dr. Daniel Megna MD360 Edison Street Staten Island New York 10306
- Dr. Jerome H. Siegel MD305 2nd Avenue New York New York 10003
- Rupa K. Sharma M.D.232 E 30h St New York New York 10016
- Dr. Democleia Panagou Gottesman MD415 Ocean View Ave Brooklyn NY 11235