Dr. Jacob Eapen is a pediatrician practicing in Newark, California. Dr. Eapen is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Eapen diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Eapen can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
T.D. Medical College
Christian Med Coll, Punjab Univ, Ludhiana, Punjab, India 1979
Allama Iqbal Med Coll- Univ Of Punjab- Lahore- Pakistan 1979
PathologyAmerican Board of PathologyABP- Blood Banking/Transfusion Medicine
- 'Recipient of The Ellis Island Medal Of Honor,' 2007
- Recognized by The California Board of Medicine for Contributions To The State, 2004
- Univ Tx Med Branch Hosps, Pediatrics
- University Tx Med Branch Hosps
- Stanford University School of Medicine
- Stanford University School of Medicine
Professional Society Memberships
- Association of Urgent Care Medicine
What do you attribute your success to?
- Hard Work
Hobbies / Sports
- Listening to Music
- Santa Clara Valley Medical Center
- The Highland Hospital
- Washington Hospital
Dr. Jacob Eapen MD's Practice location
Newark, California 94560Get Direction
SAN JOSE, CA 95128Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Jacob Eapen MD | Pediatrician
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Jacob Eapen MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Eapen
- What Is Neonatal Lupus?
Neonatal lupus is a not so common autoimmune disease. It is not true lupus as all the symptoms will completely disappear after 6 months of age. Neonatal lupus is also known by several other terms. The condition is also called as:...
- What Is an Orchiopexy Surgery?
Orchiopexy is a surgical procedure that corrects the position of undescended testicles inside the scrotum. Orchiopexy is performed to male children to correct cryptorchidism, a medical term used for any undescended testicles. Orchiopexy can also be performed to male adults or adolescents, which may...
- Choosing the Right Education for Your Autistic Child
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) can cause issues in crucial areas of development, such as social interaction, verbal and nonverbal communication, creative and imaginative play, and sensory processing.Children with ASD may have difficulty understanding and communicating their needs and wants to...
- Mesenteric Adenitis: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment
Introduction Mesenteric adenitis is the inflammation of the lymph nodes present in the mesentery, which is the membrane that attaches the small intestine to the abdominal cavity wall. It usually causes abdominal pain, especially in children and teenagers. Lymph nodes contain lymphocytes, which are...
- How Is Autism Diagnosed?
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) describes a specific set of developmental and behavioral problems that affect an individual's behavior, as well as an individual's social and communication skills. A diagnosis of ASD means that your child’s social and communication skills, as well as play skills, are...
- Strep Throat: Should I Get My Tonsils Removed?
Considering the removal of your tonsils, based on the recurrence of strep throat infections, should be discussed with your doctor to determine if you should have the procedure.Can I Still Get Strep After Having My Tonsils Removed?Strep throat is an infection that affects the throat and is caused by...
- Dr. Robert Watts MD3001 High Street Oakland California 94619
- Neil W. Hoglund20126 Stanton Avenue Castro Valley California 94546
- Dr. Michael Taymor MD145 California Avenue Palo Alto California 94301
- Dr. David B. Lewis MD269 Campus Drive Stanford California 94305
- Dr. Melissa-gayle M Sanchez M.D.1113 S PARK VICTORIA DR MILPITAS CA 95035
- Dr. Nicole M. Poppinga M.D.100 Mac Lane Pierre South Dakota 57501