Anna J. Chen
Pediatrician705 S. Fry Road Suite 320 Katy Texas, 77450
Anna J. Chen, MD is a Pediatrician who specializes in Pediatric Adolescent Medicine with the Childrens Clinic of Katy. Dr. Chen graduated from the University of Oklahoma College of Medicine in 1999, then completed her internship and residency at St. Luke's Presbyterian Medical Center. Dr. Chen is affiliated with Memorial Hermann Katy Hospital and Christus St. Catherine Hospital and is a member of the American College of Physicians and the American Medical Association.
Education and Training
University of Oklahoma College of Medicine
Areas of expertise and specialization
- St. Luke's Presbyterian Medical Center
Professional Society Memberships
- American College of Physicians, American Medical Association
What do you attribute your success to?
- Hard Work and Great Mentors
Hobbies / Sports
- Ball Room Dancing, Reading, Family, Classic Music
Anna J. Chen's Practice location
Katy, Texas 77450Get Direction
- How Is Autism Diagnosed?
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) describes a specific set of developmental and behavioral problems that affect an individual's behavior, as well as an individual's social and communication skills. A diagnosis of ASD means that your child’s social and communication skills, as well as play skills, are...
- Does My Baby Have Acid Reflux?
Spit out what they have just been fed; this is known as reflux or posseting. This is not vomiting. It is important to learn the difference between vomiting and reflux. In vomiting, the muscles contract to forcefully expel the contents of the stomach, whereas in reflux, it is a spontaneous expulsion...
- Why Do Some Vaccines Have to Be Injected Twice?
What is active immunity?...
- What Are Fraternal Twins?
Fraternal twins definitionFraternal twins are commonly known as "non-identical twins" and can be simply defined as siblings who share the same womb but with different amniotic sacs and placentas. Biologically, they are said to be "dizygotic" meaning two different sperm cells fertilized two...
- Prevention of Croup
Croup is a viral infection that causes swelling of the airway. As a result, the airway becomes narrower, making it difficult to breathe. It is also accompanied by an irritation in the larynx (voice box) and trachea (windpipe). This condition is also known as laryngotracheobronchitis because the...
- Do Children Need Vitamin Supplements?
As a parent, it is very normal to worry whether your child is getting all the necessary nutrients, especially when the child is a picky eater. Now that there are plenty of chewable and gummy vitamins available in the market. When should you choose a multivitamin or dietary supplement? Experts are of...
- Michael S. Kessler3742 Elkins RD Sugar Land Texas 77479-3259
- Dr. Benjamin S. Ho M.D.3023 KIRBY DRIVE HOUSTON TX 77098
- Dr. Gary Fruhman M.D.1 Baylor Plz Houston TX 77030
- Dr. Shu-Chin Kuan M.D.21234 KINGSLAND BLVD KATY TX 77450
- Flor De Maria Munoz1 Baylor Plaza Houston Texas 77030
- Dr. Daniel Hanby MD13007 Kimberley Ln Houston Texas 77079