Anna J. Chen
Pediatrician705 S. Fry Road Suite 320 Katy Texas, 77450
Anna J. Chen, MD is a Pediatrician who specializes in Pediatric Adolescent Medicine with the Childrens Clinic of Katy. Dr. Chen graduated from the University of Oklahoma College of Medicine in 1999, then completed her internship and residency at St. Luke's Presbyterian Medical Center. Dr. Chen is affiliated with Memorial Hermann Katy Hospital and Christus St. Catherine Hospital and is a member of the American College of Physicians and the American Medical Association.
Education and Training
University of Oklahoma College of Medicine
Areas of expertise and specialization
- St. Luke's Presbyterian Medical Center
Professional Society Memberships
- American College of Physicians, American Medical Association
What do you attribute your success to?
- Hard Work and Great Mentors
Hobbies / Sports
- Ball Room Dancing, Reading, Family, Classic Music
Anna J. Chen's Practice location
Katy, Texas 77450Get Direction
- What Is ADHD: Get the Facts
Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder often referred to as ADHS is a detrimental brain condition characterized by a continuous pattern of impulsivity, inattention or hyperactivity. All these symptoms interrupt the patient’s developmental growth:...
- How to Help Your Child Stick to Cystic Fibrosis Treatment
If your child is diagnosed with cystic fibrosis, you are likely to have a lot of questions and concerns. Will my child be able to have a normal life? Can I help my child get the best possible care? A child with CF can still go to school, play sports, and do regular stuff just like the other...
- Newborn Fever: What to Do?
What is a newborn fever?According to the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP), the normal body temperature of a healthy infant is between 97-100.4 degrees Fahrenheit or 36-38 degrees Celsius. You’ll know that your baby has a fever if his or her body temperature rises above 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- RSV Symptoms
What is RSV?RSV or respiratory syncytial virus is a common virus that usually affects the respiratory tract. It can cause colds in adults and older children, but may cause serious lung infections, such as pneumonia or bronchiolitis in babies and immunocompromised individuals. CausesRSV is only...
- Why Children Should Avoid Energy Drinks
The American Academy of Pediatrics clearly mentions that children should not drink high-octane energy drinks and should avoid having sports drinks. Energy drinks are unhealthy because of the high content of caffeine and other stimulants present in the drink, according to a report published in,...
- Michael S. Kessler3742 Elkins RD Sugar Land Texas 77479-3259
- Dr. Benjamin S. Ho M.D.3023 KIRBY DRIVE HOUSTON TX 77098
- Dr. Gary Fruhman M.D.1 Baylor Plz Houston TX 77030
- Dr. Shu-Chin Kuan M.D.21234 KINGSLAND BLVD KATY TX 77450
- Flor De Maria Munoz1 Baylor Plaza Houston Texas 77030
- Dr. Daniel Hanby MD13007 Kimberley Ln Houston Texas 77079