Jeffrey Hilliard DeClaire
Orthopedist1349 S. Rochester Road Rochester Hills Michigan, 48307
Jeffrey Hilliard DeClaire, MD, is an Orthopaedic Surgeon who specializes in Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery at the The DeClaire Knee & Orthopaedic Institute in Rochester Hills, Michigan. Dr. DeClaire graduated from the University of Michigan in 1981, then completed his residency at the University of Michigan and a Fellowship at the Pennsylvania State University Milton Hershey Medical Center. DeClaire is affiliated with the Crittenton Hospital Medical Center and is a member of the American Orthopaedic Society for Sports Medicine, American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons, Arthroscopy Association of North America, American Medical Association, and American College of Sports Medicine. Dr. DeClaire has been the recipient of a 'Patients Choice Award' in 2008 due to his sensational work in medicine.
Education and Training
University of Michigan
Areas of expertise and specialization
- 'Patient's Choice Award,' 2008
- Pennsylvania State University Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
Professional Society Memberships
- American Orthopaedic Society for Sports Medicine, American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons, Arthroscopy Association of North America, American Medical Association, American College of Sports Medicine
What do you attribute your success to?
- Corrective Persistence and Passion for Work
Hobbies / Sports
- Water, Down Hill Skiing
Jeffrey Hilliard DeClaire's Practice location
- What Is Total Knee Arthroplasty?
Total knee arthroplasty (TKA), also known as total knee replacement, is a surgical procedure in which parts of the knee joint are replaced with artificial parts or prostheses.A normal knee usually functions as the hinge joint located between the lower leg bones (tibia) and the upper leg bone...
- Muscle Relaxants for Fibromyalgia
What is fibromyalgia?Fibromyalgia is known as a muscle-related pain syndrome or myofascial pain syndrome. It can be due to a general type of pain such as muscle pain or back pain, and certain tender areas in the body. Individuals suffering from fibromyalgia would have various tender spots in the...
- What to Expect After Knee Replacement Surgery
The major thing you would expect after a knee replacement is proper recovery and the successful outcome of the procedure. Knee replacement surgery is a procedure that is aimed at correcting a damaged knee joint. The recovery period after this operation varies depending on the type of surgery carried...
- Everything You Need to Know About Carpal Tunnel Surgery
Carpal tunnel surgery is a medical procedure that is done to treat a condition known as carpal tunnel syndrome. Carpal tunnel syndrome is a condition where a ligament known as the transverse carpal ligament lies over the median nerve, putting pressure on it. The condition causes numbness, weakness,...
- Everything You Need to Know About Spinal Stenosis Surgery
It is perfectly normal to feel nervous before a major surgical operation. In fact, it would be unusual to find a patient awaiting surgery who is not worried at all. The best way to alleviate some of the concerns is to let them know exactly what to expect beforehand by addressing some of the burning...
- Is Osteoporosis Preventable?
The word "osteoporosis" means "porous bone", and it occurs when bones become weak due to loss of minerals. Thus, the affected bones become more prone to break compared to the healthy bones.Bones are made up of different minerals, and calcium is one of those main minerals. It strengthens the bones...
- Dr. Jeffrey Hillard DeClaire M.D.1349 S Rochester Rd Rochester MI 48307
- Dr. Frederick P. Maibauer MD1101 West University Drive Rochester Michigan 48307
- Dr. Peter Michael Boruta MD1135 W University Dr Rochester MI 48307
- Dr. Michael I Quinn MD1349 S ROCHESTER RD ROCHESTER HILLS MI 48307
- Dr. Michael W Laker M.D.1135 W UNIVERSITY DR ROCHESTER MI 48307
- Dr. Michael Augustine Yusaf M.D.1135 W University Dr Rochester MI 48307