Jeffrey Hilliard DeClaire, MD, is an Orthopaedic Surgeon who specializes in Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery at the The DeClaire Knee & Orthopaedic Institute in Rochester Hills, Michigan. Dr. DeClaire graduated from the University of Michigan in 1981, then completed his residency at the University of Michigan and a Fellowship at the Pennsylvania State University Milton Hershey Medical Center. DeClaire is affiliated with the Crittenton Hospital Medical Center and is a member of the American Orthopaedic Society for Sports Medicine, American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons, Arthroscopy Association of North America, American Medical Association, and American College of Sports Medicine. Dr. DeClaire has been the recipient of a 'Patients Choice Award' in 2008 due to his sensational work in medicine.
Education and Training
University of Michigan
Areas of expertise and specialization
- 'Patient's Choice Award,' 2008
- University of Michigan
- Pennsylvania State University Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
Professional Society Memberships
- American Orthopaedic Society for Sports Medicine, American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons, Arthroscopy Association of North America, American Medical Association, American College of Sports Medicine
What do you attribute your success to?
- Corrective Persistence and Passion for Work
Hobbies / Sports
- Water, Down Hill Skiing
Jeffrey Hilliard DeClaire's Practice location
Request An Appointment With Jeffrey Hilliard DeClaire | Orthopedist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Jeffrey Hilliard DeClaire's reviewsWrite Review
- What to Expect While Undergoing Spinal Stenosis Surgery?
Spinal stenosis is a condition where two spinal vertebrae separated by an intervertebral disc come closer as the disc wears off due to osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis or trauma. When this happens, the spinal nerve that runs between them becomes compressed causing pain to the individual. The...
- What You Need to Know About Osteoporosis
Osteoporosis is a medical condition that if diagnosed on time could be preventable and successfully treatable. In literal terms, osteoporosis means ‘bones with holes’. It is often called “the silent thief” because bone loss occurs without symptoms.But what is osteoporosis? According to WHO...
- Are There Risks to a Spinal Stenosis Surgery?
Like any other surgical procedure, spinal stenosis surgery has its own risks and possible complications. However, if performed correctly by professional medical staff, the possibility of any complication after the surgery is low.The potential risks and possible complications following a spinal...
- Know Your Risk for Bone Fractures
Have you ever received a bone density test? This test is crucial for women who are experiencing menopause, as it tests how thin and frail their bones are. One might be prescribed medications to help this condition.“Bone density tests are good indicators for the risks of fractures”, says...
- The Function of Joints
Skeletal systemOur musculoskeletal system is made of muscles, tendons, ligaments, cartilage, bones, and bursae. When impulse stimulates, the muscles contract and these muscles are attached to the ligaments. Most of the skeletal system is made of bones and cartilage. The cartilage or ligaments are...
- Everything You Need to Know About Spinal Stenosis Surgery
It is perfectly normal to feel nervous before a major surgical operation. In fact, it would be unusual to find a patient awaiting surgery who is not worried at all. The best way to alleviate some of the concerns is to let them know exactly what to expect beforehand by addressing some of the burning...
- Dr. Jeffrey Hillard DeClaire M.D.1349 S Rochester Rd Rochester MI 48307
- Dr. Frederick P. Maibauer MD1101 West University Drive Rochester Michigan 48307
- Dr. Peter Michael Boruta MD1135 W University Dr Rochester MI 48307
- Dr. Michael W Laker M.D.1135 W UNIVERSITY DR ROCHESTER MI 48307
- Dr. Michael I Quinn MD1349 S ROCHESTER RD ROCHESTER HILLS MI 48307
- Dr. Nicholas S. Papakonstantinou M.D.1135 W. University Dr. Rochester MI 48307