Dr. Oluyemisi Sonoiki M.D.
Pediatrician1701 SE Hillmoor Drive Suite 19 Port St. Lucie Florida, 34952
General pediatrics covering ages newborn to 18 years. Takes all insurances and applies a sliding fee scale for the non-insured. Special interest in weight loss and healthy living in the obese and overweight. Extra long hours one day a week for working parents. Out of hours accessibility.
Education and Training
University of Ilorin
University of Ilorin, Nigeria
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Clinical Associate Professor of Pediatrics, Florida State University -
- Member International Association of HealthCare Professionals
- Member GMC (UK)
- Member AMA
- Member AAP
- New York Medical College
Professional Society Memberships
- Palm Beach Pediatric Society, Capital Medical Society, American Association of Pediatrics, American Medical Association
What do you attribute your success to?
Hard Work and Being Meticulous
Hobbies / Sports
- Spending Time with Horses and Nature
Dr. Oluyemisi Sonoiki M.D.'s Practice location
Port St. Lucie, Florida 34952Get Direction
ROCKLEDGE, FL 32955Get Direction
- Are There Natural Ways to Boost the Immune System?
Herbs in small doses are proper medicines. Our ancient ancestors, knowing of the powers of herbs, collected them in a particular accordance with motions of the Moon and Sun.Today, scientists have learned almost everything about all the possible influences of herbs on our body and are aware of...
- Why Should I Breastfeed My Baby?
Whether to breastfeed or bottle-feed a baby is one of the toughest choices that any expectant mothers and new parents have to make. Although the choice is personal, it is better to know a few pros and cons of each feeding method to help parents make the best choice for their babies.It is highly...
- Impetigo: Causes, Symptoms, Treatment, and Home Remedies
What is impetigo?Impetigo is also known as "school sores". It is a common bacterial skin infection that occurs in infants and young children, especially preschoolers. Although it is common among children, adults can get impetigo, too.The two types of bacteria that can cause impetigo...
- Teen with Autism Creates Artificial Intelligence Prototype
When educators are faced with a child that responds differently in a classroom environment that what is typically expected, teaching that child can be a daunting task. It’s not uncommon knowledge that children with autism, especially if they have a more severe form of autism, don’t always...
- Allergy Reality Launches Tools for Advocating and Educating Those with Food Sensitivities
The beginning of a new school year is an exciting time for students and parents alike. Many students look forward to meeting up with friends and sharing about their summer vacation adventures. Also, there’s the prospect of meeting new teachers and learning more about the world around them as well...
- Head Motions Offer Insight into Autism for Girls
Autism was always considered to be a boy’s disorder. Girls are diagnosed with autism, too, but at a much lower rate; five times as many boys are diagnosed with autism as are girls.That may not necessarily be because boys have autism more frequently than girls, though. It is possible that girls...
- Dr. Jessica Ellen Muoio MD1850 SW FOUNTAINVIEW BLVD PORT ST LUCIE FL 34986
- Dr. Genon Michelle Wicina M.D.2150 Se Salerno Rd Stuart FL 34997
- Dr. Anne Marie Matese D.O2676 Sw Immanuel Dr Palm City FL 34990
- Dr. Giraldo Enrique Cepeda MD1221 N Lawnwood Cir Fort Pierce FL 34950
- Dr. Michael Sonenblum MD1850 SW FOUNTAINVIEW BLVD PORT ST LUCIE FL 34986
- Dr. Lynn A. Scheel M.D.1701 Se Hillmoor Dr Port Saint Lucie FL 34952