Sawsan Attia Talib
Pediatrician5791 Winston Court Alexandria Virginia, 22311
Sawsan Attia Talib, MD, received her medical degree in 1976 from Cairo University School of Medicine. She then went on to complete an internship at Columbia Childrens Hospital followed by a residency at Howard University. Since becoming a pediatrician, Dr.Talib has become a member of the American Association of Pediatrics, and the American Medical Association. She credits her success to a happy home, and three great kids. Today Dr.Talib is practicing pediatrics at Sawsan A. Talib, MD, PLLC, in Alexandria, Virginia.
Education and Training
University of Cairo School of Medicine
American Board of Pediatrics
- Columbia Children's Hospital
Professional Society Memberships
- American Association of Pediatrics, American Medical Association
What do you attribute your success to?
A Happy Home and Three Great Kids
Hobbies / Sports
- Tennis, Hiking, Swimming, Traveling Overseas
Sawsan Attia Talib's Practice location
Alexandria, Virginia 22311Get Direction
- What Is Bronchopulmonary Dysplasia (BPD)?
Bronchopulmonary DysplasiaPremature infants who have problems in their respiratory system have an increased risk of bronchopulmonary dysplasia (BPD), which is also called chronic lung disease. Bronchopulmonary dysplasia (BPD) can be a serious condition, which needs intensive treatment. This...
- What if I Do Not Want My Child to Undergo MMR Vaccination?
The MMR (measles, mumps, and rubella) vaccine is recommended for all children as it is the safest, most effective way to protect children against three diseases that can have serious, even fatal, consequences. Measles is a highly contagious viral infection whose initial symptoms include fever,...
- What is the encephalitis causes and prevention?
What is encephalitis?Encephalitis means inflammation of the brain. Fever, headache, and joint pain are often experienced in the early stages of encephalitis. Other severe symptoms may develop over some days or hours. They include personality changes, seizures, disorientation, confusion, or...
- Understanding Intellectual Disability in Children
What is Intellectual Disability?Intellectual disability is characterized by the lack of skills or mental ability needed for everyday living. Individuals with intellectual disabilities are able to learn new skills but at a slower pace. The degrees of intellectual disability may vary from mild to...
- Teen with Autism Creates Artificial Intelligence Prototype
When educators are faced with a child that responds differently in a classroom environment that what is typically expected, teaching that child can be a daunting task. It’s not uncommon knowledge that children with autism, especially if they have a more severe form of autism, don’t always...
- The Keto Diet for Weight Loss
The ketogenic diet is a high-fat, low-carb, adequate-protein diet that was designed by Dr. Russell Wilder in 1924. It became popular then for its effectiveness not only in treating epilepsy but in weight loss. After a few years, the popularity of the ketogenic diet began to wane as new...
- Dr. Francis M. Palumbo M.D.4900 Massachusetts Avenue Northwest Washington District of Columbia 20016
- Bahman Shahin8294 A Old Courthouse Road Vienna Virginia 22182
- Dr. Asek Nelson Makia M.D.10274 Lake Arbor Way Bowie MD 20721
- Dr. Kadan C. Sau M.D.2415 Musgrove Road Silver Spring Maryland 20904
- Dr. Kenneth Michael Hoffman M.D., M.P.H.9006 WOODYARD RD CLINTON MD 20735
- Ildiko V. Kunos3800 Resevoir Road Northwest Washington DC 20007