Sawsan Attia Talib, MD, received her medical degree in 1976 from Cairo University School of Medicine. She then went on to complete an internship at Columbia Childrens Hospital followed by a residency at Howard University. Since becoming a pediatrician, Dr.Talib has become a member of the American Association of Pediatrics, and the American Medical Association. She credits her success to a happy home, and three great kids. Today Dr.Talib is practicing pediatrics at Sawsan A. Talib, MD, PLLC, in Alexandria, Virginia.
Education and Training
University of Cairo School of Medicine
American Board of Pediatrics
- Howard University Hospital
- Columbia Children's Hospital
Professional Society Memberships
- American Association of Pediatrics, American Medical Association
What do you attribute your success to?
A Happy Home and Three Great Kids
Hobbies / Sports
- Tennis, Hiking, Swimming, Traveling Overseas
Sawsan Attia Talib's Practice location
Alexandria, Virginia 22311Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Sawsan Attia Talib | Pediatrician
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Sawsan Attia Talib's reviewsWrite Review
- 10 Things Autism Parents Want You to Know
As parents or guardians, we all want one thing – and that is to give our children what’s best for them. There’s nothing far greater than that of a mother’s unconditional love for her son or daughter, and there’s no stronger shield than a father’s arms when he’s protecting his little...
- Chikungunya Fever: Symptoms, Treatment, and Prevention
Introduction Chikungunya is a viral infection that is transmitted by mosquitoes. The chikungunya virus causes a sudden onset of fever along with severe joint pain. The illness is not considered as contagious, but in rare instances, the virus can get transmitted through contact with a person's...
- Why Swimming Lessons Are Crucial for Children with Autism
It is important for any child to learn how to swim, but it is especially important for those with autism due to tendencies to wander towards water.Sayed's storySayed Ashraaf Ali Sayed Imran is five years old and has autism. He is absolutely in love with anything that has to do with water. Anyone who...
- What Are Roundworms?
What are roundworms?Roundworms are a type of parasitic worms that infect the human intestine. Roundworms may vary and size and have a characteristic long, round body. These parasitic worms can cause a number of health problems in humans. They can enter the human body through the mouth and direct...
- Why Do Some Vaccines Have to Be Injected Twice?
What is active immunity?...
- The Burden of ADHD
Although a child might not feel any different after being diagnosed with ADHD, the diagnosis truly affects his or her parents. For parentsYou will probably require special training by a specialist in ADHD to learn how to cope with your child’s condition. The specialist who diagnosed your child...
- Dr. Francis M. Palumbo M.D.4900 Massachusetts Avenue Northwest Washington District of Columbia 20016
- Bahman Shahin8294 A Old Courthouse Road Vienna Virginia 22182
- Dr. Kadan C. Sau M.D.2415 Musgrove Road Silver Spring Maryland 20904
- Dr. Kenneth Michael Hoffman M.D., M.P.H.9006 WOODYARD RD CLINTON MD 20735
- Ildiko V. Kunos3800 Resevoir Road Northwest Washington DC 20007
- Dr. Lloyd M. Charles, Jr. MD9662 Pennsylvania Avenue Upper Marlboro Maryland 20772