Sawsan Attia Talib, MD, received her medical degree in 1976 from Cairo University School of Medicine. She then went on to complete an internship at Columbia Childrens Hospital followed by a residency at Howard University. Since becoming a pediatrician, Dr.Talib has become a member of the American Association of Pediatrics, and the American Medical Association. She credits her success to a happy home, and three great kids. Today Dr.Talib is practicing pediatrics at Sawsan A. Talib, MD, PLLC, in Alexandria, Virginia.
Education and Training
University of Cairo School of Medicine
American Board of Pediatrics
- Howard University Hospital
- Columbia Children's Hospital
Professional Society Memberships
- American Association of Pediatrics, American Medical Association
What do you attribute your success to?
A Happy Home and Three Great Kids
Hobbies / Sports
- Tennis, Hiking, Swimming, Traveling Overseas
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- Virginia Hospital Center
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
Sawsan Attia Talib's Practice location
Alexandria, Virginia 22311 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Sawsan Attia Talib | Pediatrician
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Sawsan Attia Talib's reviewsWrite Review
- Gastroenteritis in Children: Signs of Dehydration
Gastroenteritis is an intestinal infection that is caused by poorly prepared foods, contaminated water, etc. It can cause diarrhea, nausea, headache, and vomiting.What causes it?Gastro is caused by viruses. They include:• Rotavirus• AdenovirusHow is the gastroenteritis virus passed?Children can...
- What Are the Symptoms and Causes of Oral Thrush?
Infection of the mouth and throat by the fungus Candida albicans is known as thrush. The same fungus may infect other parts of the body, resulting in diseases like diaper rash and vaginal yeast infections. Candida infections are seen in children, older adults, and those with weak immune system. The...
- What is the encephalitis causes and prevention?
What is encephalitis?Encephalitis means inflammation of the brain. Fever, headache, and joint pain are often experienced in the early stages of encephalitis. Other severe symptoms may develop over some days or hours. They include personality changes, seizures, disorientation, confusion, or...
- How Do I Protect My Baby From Mumps?
How do I protect my baby from mumps?The virus of mumps is an airborne virus, which means that it spreads quickly between children and adults unless they have been vaccinated. Mumps is a common childhood illness. Your baby is protected from mumps when he/she has already has this infection or has been...
- What Is G6PD Deficiency?
Introduction G6PD is actually an enzyme and G6PD deficiency occurs when there is a deficiency of this enzyme. This condition is not fatal, but in acute as well as in the chronic breakdown of red blood cells, it causes a spectrum of complaints such as jaundice. This condition is inherited and a...
- The BRAT Diet for Toddlers
IntroductionBRAT is a type of diet, which consists of bananas, rice, applesauce, and toast. The BRAT diet used to be a staple mostly recommended by pediatricians to children with an upset stomach. The main idea behind this diet is to provide a chance for the gut to rest and at the same time...
- Dr. Francis M. Palumbo M.D. 4900 Massachusetts Avenue Northwest Washington District of Columbia 20016
- Bahman Shahin 8294 A Old Courthouse Road Vienna Virginia 22182
- Dr. Kenneth Michael Hoffman M.D., M.P.H. 121 Old Solomans Island Road Annapolis Maryland 21401
- Ildiko V. Kunos 3800 Resevoir Road Northwest Washington DC 20007
- Dr. Kadan C. Sau M.D. 2415 Musgrove Road Silver Spring Maryland 20904
- Dr. Lloyd M. Charles, Jr. MD 9662 Pennsylvania Avenue Upper Marlboro Maryland 20772