Jeffrey Miller, DPM FACFAS is currently practicing at Affiliated Foot and Ankle Specialists of Clifton in New Jersey. A specialist in foot and ankle surgery, Dr. Miller is also on staff at St. Josephs and St. Marys Hospital. Dr. Millers success is a three-pronged approach: Commitment to Patient Care, Diligence in Studies and Faith and Trust Patients Give Him.
Foot and Ankle Surgery
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Former Residency Director – Foot And Ankle Surgery Passaic Beth Israel Hospital - 2017
- Director of a residency education Jewish Memorial Hospital NYC - 2017
- Park Chester General Hospital
Charities and Philanthropic Endeavors
- Spare time enjoys Tai Chi, gym work out, hiking, canoeing.
Professional Society Memberships
- American Podiatric Medical Association
What do you attribute your success to?
Commitment to Patient Care, Diligence in Studies and Faith and Trust Patients Give Him
Hobbies / Sports
- Skiing, Golf, Wine
- St. Joseph's Hospital
- St. Mary's Hospital
- NY Beth Israel Medical Center
Dr. Jeffrey Miller DPM's Practice location
Request An Appointment With Dr. Jeffrey Miller DPM | Podiatrist (Foot and Ankle Specialist)
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Jeffrey Miller DPM's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Miller
Great doctor, very professional, and makes you feel at ease.
- Ingrown Toenail Removal and Treatment
What Is an Ingrown Toenail?Ingrown toenail is the layman’s term for the medical ailment called onychocryptosis or unguis incarnatus. This is a common and painful condition that usually occurs at the end or on the outer side of the big toe. However, any toenail can still become ingrown. They...
- What Is Neuropathy?
Disorders that arise due to peripheral nervous system damage are referred to as peripheral neuropathy or simply neuropathy. Peripheral nerves are the nerves that connect the brain and spinal cord to different parts of the body. These nerves innervate different organs of our body, including the skin,...
- What Causes My Ankles and Feet to Swell?
We often see the troublesome swelling in our ankles and feet, which affects our movements. Fortunately, this swelling is not very serious and you shouldn't worry about it if you are physically active. If swelling is associated with serious symptoms, it does require medical attention as it may be an...
- Plantar Fasciitis: Treatment and Therapy for Plantar Fasciitis
Meaning of Plantar FasciitisOne of the most common causes of heel pain is called plantar fasciitis. A flat band of ligament or tissue connects the heel bone to the toes. This ligament is called the plantar fascia, which also provides support to the arch of the foot. If the plantar fascia is...
- All About Plantar Warts
How do plantar warts form?Verruca Plantaris is the technical name for plantar warts. What are they? Warts are small benign (non-cancerous) growths on the skin. They typically occur when the skin is infected by a virus. In this case, plantar warts are caused by the human papillomavirus (HPV). This...
- Living with Type 1 Diabetes
Type 1 diabetesType 1 diabetes, which is also called insulin-dependent diabetes, is the more severe form of diabetes. Type 1 diabetes develops at any age, but it usually develops among children and teenagers. This is the reason why it is also commonly called “juvenile” diabetes.Living with type...
- Dr. Arianna Sabghir DPM251 Central Park West New York New York 10024
- Dr. Lauren Grossman DPM363 Grand Ave Englewood New Jersey 07631
- Kelvin Barry3757 91st Street Jackson Heights NEW YORK 11372
- Dr. Kelvin A Barry D.P.M.3757 91st Street Jackson Heights NY 11372
- Mark Solomon218 Ridgedale Ave Cedar Knolls NJ 07927
- Dr. Harvey L. Katz DDS100 William Street New York New York 10038