Jeffrey Miller, DPM FACFAS is currently practicing at Affiliated Foot and Ankle Specialists of Clifton in New Jersey. A specialist in foot and ankle surgery, Dr. Miller is also on staff at St. Josephs and St. Marys Hospital. Dr. Millers success is a three-pronged approach: Commitment to Patient Care, Diligence in Studies and Faith and Trust Patients Give Him.
Foot and Ankle Surgery
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Former Residency Director – Foot And Ankle Surgery Passaic Beth Israel Hospital - 2017
- Director of a residency education Jewish Memorial Hospital NYC - 2017
- Park Chester General Hospital
Charities and Philanthropic Endeavors
- Spare time enjoys Tai Chi, gym work out, hiking, canoeing.
Professional Society Memberships
- American Podiatric Medical Association
What do you attribute your success to?
Commitment to Patient Care, Diligence in Studies and Faith and Trust Patients Give Him
Hobbies / Sports
- Skiing, Golf, Wine
- St. Joseph's Hospital
- St. Mary's Hospital
- NY Beth Israel Medical Center
Dr. Jeffrey Miller DPM's Practice location
Request An Appointment With Dr. Jeffrey Miller DPM | Podiatrist (Foot and Ankle Specialist)
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Jeffrey Miller DPM's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Miller
Great doctor, very professional, and makes you feel at ease.
- What Causes My Ankles and Feet to Swell?
We often see the troublesome swelling in our ankles and feet, which affects our movements. Fortunately, this swelling is not very serious and you shouldn't worry about it if you are physically active. If swelling is associated with serious symptoms, it does require medical attention as it may be an...
- Diabetes vs. Science: Who’s Winning?
What Is Diabetes?Diabetes is a serious chronic illness that could affect 552 million people by the year 2030, according to the International Diabetes Federation (IDF). A person suffering from diabetes is at a much greater risk of heart attack, kidney damage, or stroke. Therefore, we are now putting...
- Plantar Fasciitis: Treatment and Therapy for Plantar Fasciitis
Meaning of Plantar FasciitisOne of the most common causes of heel pain is called plantar fasciitis. A flat band of ligament or tissue connects the heel bone to the toes. This ligament is called the plantar fascia, which also provides support to the arch of the foot. If the plantar fascia is...
- What Is Sever's Disease: Causes and Treatment
Sever's disease is a type of heel injury that usually occurs in children who are physically active. Most children experience temporary pain without long-term damage. Sever's disease was first described in 1912 by an American doctor named James Warren Sever. The condition is also called calcaneal...
- What Is Neuropathy?
Disorders that arise due to peripheral nervous system damage are referred to as peripheral neuropathy or simply neuropathy. Peripheral nerves are the nerves that connect the brain and spinal cord to different parts of the body. These nerves innervate different organs of our body, including the skin,...
- What It's Like to Live with Type 2 Diabetes
Adapting to a healthier dietA type 2 diabetes patient needs to shift from an unhealthy diet and adapt to a much healthier diet. The recommended diet for type 2 diabetes patients includes three healthy daily meals. A type 2 diabetes patient is at risk of developing cardiovascular problems, so the...
- Dr. Arianna Sabghir DPM251 Central Park West New York New York 10024
- Dr. Shazia Amar DPM1435 86th St Brooklyn NY 11228
- Dr. Lauren Grossman DPM363 Grand Ave Englewood New Jersey 07631
- Kelvin Barry3757 91st Street Jackson Heights NEW YORK 11372
- Dr. Kelvin A Barry D.P.M.3757 91st Street Jackson Heights NY 11372
- Mark Solomon218 Ridgedale Ave Cedar Knolls NJ 07927