Dr. Geraldine S. Meanor MD
Internist150 Ridgewood Avenue Glen Ridge New Jersey, 7028
Geraldine S. Meanor, MD, began her successful career in medicine after graduating from the Medical College of Pennsylvania in 1958. She then went on to complete her internship and residency at Mountainside Hospital in New Jersey. Dr. Meanor is a member of the American Medical Association and the American Osteopathic Association; she credits her success to dedication and maintaining good relationships with patients. Today she privately practices internal medicine in Glen Ridge, New Jersey.
Education and Training
Medical College of Pennsylvania
Med Coll of Pa, Philadelphia Pa 1958
Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine
MCP HAHNEMANN UNIV (FORMERLY ALLEGHENY UNIV) 1958
- Mountainside Hospital, New Jersey
Professional Society Memberships
- American Medical Association, American Osteopathic Association
What do you attribute your success to?
- Good Patient Relationship, Dedication, Continuing Education
Hobbies / Sports
- Riding Horses, Showing Horses
Dr. Geraldine S. Meanor MD's Practice location
Glen Ridge, New Jersey 7028Get Direction
Dr. Geraldine S. Meanor MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Meanor
- When Is it Food Poisoning?
Food poisoning, or food borne illness, is a disease caused by eating food contaminated with infectious microorganisms or toxins. The infectious organism can be bacteria, a virus, or a parasite. Poisoning is very common in meat, chicken, fish, and eggs. But it may also be found in other food items,...
- Does Regular Exercise Affect Life Expectancy?
A recent study published in, The Lancet, shows that daily light exercise of 15 minutes per day can increase the life expectancy by three years and lower the risk of death by 14%. This is especially true in the case of people who are inactive. In this study, the researchers compared inactive people...
- What Are Proven Ways to Boost My Energy?
There are a number of simple lifestyle changes that are helpful in improving your energy levels and keep you tuned in for the entire day. These simple strategies may take some time to become habitual, but once you get the hang of it you will see immediate results....
- What Causes Lupus?
Lupus is an autoimmune ailment. This means that instead of your body’s regular defense system attacking viruses and bacteria, it destroys healthy tissues. This causes swelling. Symptoms include extreme fatigue, hair loss, rashes, cognitive dysfunction, severe muscle and joint pain, ulcers in the...
- Suffering from Constant Nausea? Here's What It Could Be
IntroductionNausea is an unpleasant feeling that is usually experienced before vomiting. Constant or persistent nausea is characterized by feeling nauseous for more than 24 hours. Although nausea and vomiting often come together, vomiting may occur without feeling nauseous and nausea can occur...
- What Is Cellulitis?: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatments of Cellulitis
Cellulitis is a bacterial infection, which usually occurs in the deep layers of the skin. The infection happens when bacteria enter the skin through open cuts and wounds. The infected area usually feels warm to touch, painful, red, and swollen.The most common part of the body affected by cellulitis...
- Ramsey Joudeh M.D.466 Bay Ridge Ave Brooklyn NY 11220
- Dr. Walid Elkhalili MD6-20 PLAZA RD FAIR LAWN NJ 07410
- Dr. Gavriel Fuzaylov MD102-10 66th Rd Flushing New York 11375
- Dr. Roger Alan Wooden MD2331 29th St Astoria NY 11105
- Milena Kolesnikova586 Midland Ave Staten Island NY 10306
- Dr. Mohammed Areful Islam MDRBMC 530 NEW BRUNSWICK AVE PERTH AMBOY NJ 08861