Dr. Geraldine S. Meanor MD
Internist150 Ridgewood Avenue Glen Ridge New Jersey, 7028
Geraldine S. Meanor, MD, began her successful career in medicine after graduating from the Medical College of Pennsylvania in 1958. She then went on to complete her internship and residency at Mountainside Hospital in New Jersey. Dr. Meanor is a member of the American Medical Association and the American Osteopathic Association; she credits her success to dedication and maintaining good relationships with patients. Today she privately practices internal medicine in Glen Ridge, New Jersey.
Education and Training
Medical College of Pennsylvania
Med Coll of Pa, Philadelphia Pa 1958
Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine
MCP HAHNEMANN UNIV (FORMERLY ALLEGHENY UNIV) 1958
- Mountainside Hosp, Internal Medicine; Mountainside Hosp, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- HackensackUMC Mountainside Program
- Mountainside Hospital, New Jersey
- Mountainside Hospital, New Jersey
Professional Society Memberships
- American Medical Association, American Osteopathic Association
What do you attribute your success to?
- Good Patient Relationship, Dedication, Continuing Education
Hobbies / Sports
- Riding Horses, Showing Horses
- Mountainside Hospital
Dr. Geraldine S. Meanor MD's Practice location
Glen Ridge, New Jersey 7028Get Direction
Dr. Geraldine S. Meanor MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Meanor
- How to Prevent UTIs
A urinary tract infection (UTI) is a common infection in any part of the urinary or renal system (urethra, ureters, bladder, and kidneys). In fact, it is the second most common type of infection among adults. Besides being responsible for over 8 million visits to healthcare professionals every year,...
- What Is Colchicine?
Generic Name: ColchicineBrand Name: ColcrysWhat is colchicine?Colchicine is an oral medication, which is available as a generic and brand-name drug. Colchicine is a prescription drug. The generic form of this drug is usually less expensive than the branded ones. In certain cases, the generic ones...
- What Is Tramadol Used For?
Tramadol, sold under the brand name "Ultram" in the United States, is a synthetic opioid analgesic used to manage moderate to moderately-severe pain. It is generally used to relieve pain as that experienced during chronic conditions like arthritis or after surgery. Tramadol Hcl 50 mg also arrives in...
- What Causes Swollen Ankles and Feet?
Swelling of the ankles and feet are a common everyday experience. Either you or a loved one may have experienced ankle swelling at some point of your lives. It is that common and is not a usual cause for concern, especially if you have been standing or walking for a long period of time. However,...
- The Human Heart: Function, Chambers, and Location
IntroductionThe human heart is a part of the cardiovascular system that is situated in the middle of the chest between the lungs. Its exact location is slightly positioned to the left and behind the sternum (breastbone). The size of the heart is approximately the size of your fist. Its function...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Type 2 Diabetes?
Diabetes comes with a lot of signs, so it is important to recognize the signs and symptoms before it is too late. It's important to see your doctor before the symptoms become severe. Type 2 diabetes symptoms often develop slowly and most people don’t even know it. It is really important to get a...
- Dr. Walid Elkhalili MD6-20 Plaza Rd Fairlawn NJ 07410
- Mohammed Elamir M.D.14 High Meadow Rd Saddle River NJ 07458
- Dr. Rafael Sezan M.D.135 Ocean Parkway Brooklyn NY 11218
- Dr. Gavriel Fuzaylov MD102-10 66th Rd Flushing New York 11375
- Dr. Katherine A. Gold M.D.5 Debevoise Street Brooklyn New York 11206
- Dr. Roger Alan Wooden MD233 Nostrand Ave Brooklyn New York 11205