Dr. Geraldine S. Meanor MD
Internist150 Ridgewood Avenue Glen Ridge New Jersey, 7028
Geraldine S. Meanor, MD, began her successful career in medicine after graduating from the Medical College of Pennsylvania in 1958. She then went on to complete her internship and residency at Mountainside Hospital in New Jersey. Dr. Meanor is a member of the American Medical Association and the American Osteopathic Association; she credits her success to dedication and maintaining good relationships with patients. Today she privately practices internal medicine in Glen Ridge, New Jersey.
Education and Training
Medical College of Pennsylvania
Med Coll of Pa, Philadelphia Pa 1958
Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine
MCP HAHNEMANN UNIV (FORMERLY ALLEGHENY UNIV) 1958
- Mountainside Hospital, New Jersey
Professional Society Memberships
- American Medical Association, American Osteopathic Association
What do you attribute your success to?
- Good Patient Relationship, Dedication, Continuing Education
Hobbies / Sports
- Riding Horses, Showing Horses
Dr. Geraldine S. Meanor MD's Practice location
Glen Ridge, New Jersey 7028Get Direction
Dr. Geraldine S. Meanor MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Meanor
- Is Malaria Preventable?
Malaria is a serious, but preventable disease more commonly found in some tropical and subtropical countries. It is a disease caused by the infection of the parasite Plasmodium, which lives in mosquitoes. Malaria is spread by the bite of an infected mosquito. Many people who travel to places...
- What Should I Know About Bruises?
A bruise is a skin injury in which the color of the skin changes due to the breakage of blood vessels under the skin. The affected skin becomes blue or black in color, as blood accumulates just under the surface of the skin, resulting in a raised area or bump. These bumps are painful and may take a...
- What Is DHEA: Health Benefits of DHEA
What is DHEA?DHEA or dehydroepiandrosterone is considered as a prohormone, which is often associated with longevity, body strength, and lean muscle mass in an individual. DHEA is naturally created in the body and has a vital role in various metabolic functions. It is also known as one of the most...
- How to Identify Insect Bites and Stings
The cause or severity of insect bites or stings can be determined by the symptoms. Most bug bite symptoms cause itchy or painful red bumps. Other insect bites can cause welts or blisters. The following are some clues of common insect bites:...
- What Are Night Sweats: Get the Facts
What are night sweats?Night sweats are also called as nocturnal hyperhidrosis, which means excessive sweating during the night. Night sweats are episodes of continuous sweating at night even when the environmental temperature is very cold. Some people may sweat so extensively that they might find...
- What Is Shivering: 15 Conditions That Might Cause Chills
What is shivering?Exposure to cold or rapid shifts in temperature usually causes uncontrollable shivering. However, many other possible causes can cause shivering or chills. An uncontrollable shivering that persists for a longer time may indicate an underlying illness that requires immediate medical...
- Ramsey Joudeh M.D.466 Bay Ridge Ave Brooklyn NY 11220
- Dr. Walid Elkhalili MD6-20 PLAZA RD FAIR LAWN NJ 07410
- Dr. Gavriel Fuzaylov MD102-10 66th Rd Flushing New York 11375
- Dr. Roger Alan Wooden MD2331 29th St Astoria NY 11105
- Dr. Mohammed Areful Islam MDRBMC 530 NEW BRUNSWICK AVE PERTH AMBOY NJ 08861
- Dr. A. Donald Angeletti M.D.603 Bloomfield Ave West Caldwell NJ 07006