Dr. Geraldine S. Meanor MD
Internist150 Ridgewood Avenue Glen Ridge New Jersey, 7028
Geraldine S. Meanor, MD, began her successful career in medicine after graduating from the Medical College of Pennsylvania in 1958. She then went on to complete her internship and residency at Mountainside Hospital in New Jersey. Dr. Meanor is a member of the American Medical Association and the American Osteopathic Association; she credits her success to dedication and maintaining good relationships with patients. Today she privately practices internal medicine in Glen Ridge, New Jersey.
Education and Training
Medical College of Pennsylvania
Med Coll of Pa, Philadelphia Pa 1958
Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine
MCP HAHNEMANN UNIV (FORMERLY ALLEGHENY UNIV) 1958
- Mountainside Hosp, Internal Medicine; Mountainside Hosp, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- HackensackUMC Mountainside Program
- Mountainside Hospital, New Jersey
- Mountainside Hospital, New Jersey
Professional Society Memberships
- American Medical Association, American Osteopathic Association
What do you attribute your success to?
- Good Patient Relationship, Dedication, Continuing Education
Hobbies / Sports
- Riding Horses, Showing Horses
Dr. Geraldine S. Meanor MD's Practice location
Glen Ridge, New Jersey 7028Get Direction
Dr. Geraldine S. Meanor MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Meanor
- What Is Ringworm?
Ringworm, or tinea, refers to a fungal infection of the skin. The term ‘worm’ is derived from the old belief that the disease was caused by a worm. The term ‘ring’ refers to the characteristic ring-shaped patches produced by the fungus on the skin. Infection is often found in the outer layer...
- What Makes Zumba Such an Effective Workout?
Zumba is a popular alternative fitness routine for many people. It is commonly known as a party exercise, or a fun exercise, rather than the traditional workout regimen. A few years back, this fitness plan took the fitness world by storm, and is still popular among people who love to dance and shake...
- What Is the Purpose of the Hormone Prolactin?
What is prolactin?Prolactin or luteotropic hormone (LTH) is a peptide hormone, which promotes milk secretion in female mammals. This hormone also plays a significant role in pancreatic development, immune system regulation, and metabolism. When women become pregnant, their prolactin levels increase...
- What Are Hormones?
IntroductionHormones are a special kind of chemical messengers in the body that are created by the endocrine glands. These chemical messengers control and coordinate complex processes in the body, such as growth, metabolism, fertility, and reproduction. Hormones can also influence the body's immune...
- Exercise Can Benefit a Child's Academic Abilities
A new review of studies shows that physical activity and exercise may help children to perform better in academics. According to the researchers physical activity improves the functioning of the brain and enhances thinking skills by increasing blood flow and oxygen to the brain cells. Exercise also...
- What are the Risks of Dehydration?
Children and senior citizens are more prone to dehydration, although, the problem may affect individuals in any age group. It is growing concern among health care providers as people are unaware of the complications that may arise out of dehydration or they refuse to take the implications seriously....
- Dr. Katherine A. Gold M.D.5 Debevoise Street Brooklyn New York 11206
- Ramsey Joudeh M.D.466 Bay Ridge Ave Brooklyn NY 11220
- Dr. Walid Elkhalili MD6-20 PLAZA RD FAIR LAWN NJ 07410
- Dr. Gavriel Fuzaylov MD102-10 66th Rd Flushing New York 11375
- Dr. Roger Alan Wooden MD2331 29th St Astoria NY 11105
- Dr. Mohammed Areful Islam MDRBMC 530 NEW BRUNSWICK AVE PERTH AMBOY NJ 08861