John B. Tedeschi, MD, recieved his medical degree in 1993 from Hahnemann University School of Medicine, followed by an internship and residency at Cooper University Hospital in Camden, New Jersey. Since beginning his career Dr. Tedeschi has achieved much; he was a founding member of Advocare, LLC, an independent multi specialty medical group practice and is frequently acknowledged by SJ, South Jersey, and New Jersey magazines as a 'Top Doctor.' Today Tedeschi maintains his position as Vice President of Hospital Programs at Continuum Health Alliance, LLC,in New Jersey.
Education and Training
Hahnemann University School of Medicine
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Member International Association of HealthCare Professionals
- Fellow American Academy of Pediatrics
- Cooper Hosp/Univ Med Ctr, Pediatrics; Cooper Hosp/Univ Med Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Cooper University Hospital, Camden, New Jersey
- Cooper University Hospital; Camden, New Jersey
What do you attribute your success to?
- Hard Work, Dedication to Patients
Hobbies / Sports
- Golfing and Fishing
Dr. John B. Tedeschi MD's Practice location
West Collingswood, New Jersey 8107Get Direction
CHERRY HILL, NJ 08003Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. John B. Tedeschi MD | Pediatrician
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. John B. Tedeschi MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Are the Most Obvious Symptoms of Appendicitis?
Appendicitis is a condition that causes the inflammation of the appendix. The appendix is a tube around 3½ inch long and extends from the large intestine. It is said that the appendix has a role in gut immunity, but nothing as yet is definite with regard to its function. An individual can live...
- Raising a Child with ADHD
Every parent wants their kids to be as healthy as they can. However, that is not always so easy.ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder) is a worry on many parents' minds. Raising a child with ADHD takes extra care. However, there are many ways to still be a great parent to ensure your...
- Gastroenteritis in Children: Signs of Dehydration
Gastroenteritis is an intestinal infection that is caused by poorly prepared foods, contaminated water, etc. It can cause diarrhea, nausea, headache, and vomiting.What causes it?Gastro is caused by viruses. They include:• Rotavirus• AdenovirusHow is the gastroenteritis virus passed?Children can...
- What Is a Rotavirus Vaccine?
A rotavirus is an oral vaccine against the rotavirus infection, which causes diarrhea, vomiting, fever, and headache in babies aged between 8-12 weeks. The diarrhea can be severe, which leads to dehydration. This vaccine is given to the child through the mouth using a dropper. Who should have a...
- Taming Your Child's Temper Tantrum
Temper TantrumsTemper tantrums have been defined by experts as an unplanned display of anger or emotions by children. Children will often whine, scream, or cry during a tantrum. They may hold their breath or widely swing their arms and legs. Children between the ages of one and four experience the...
- Diagnostic Tests for Autism Often Miss Features in Girls
Males and females of any age can both be on the autism spectrum. Currently, more boys and men have been diagnosed with autism than girls and women. Is this correct, though? Perhaps just as many girls are on the autism spectrum, but are failed to be diagnosed properly.The current standardized tests...
- Dr. Shea A Cronley MD1233 Locust St Philadelphia PA 19107
- Dr. Brian D. Hanna M.D.3401 CIVIC CENTER BLVD PHILADELPHIA PA 19104
- Mrs. Uma Kamineni M.D.67 Walnut St Woodbury NJ 08096
- Dr. Cynthia D. Villasis MD1301 Powell St Norristown PA 19401
- Dr. Bryan H. Levey MD5 Jacamar Dr Voorhees NJ 08043
- Dr. Jeffrey P. Bomze MD1991 SPROUL RD BROOMALL PA 19008