Dr. Ramon E. Ferrand MD
Pediatrician600 W 150th St New York New York, 10034
Ramon E. Ferrand, MD, received his medical degree in 1990 from Universidad Autonoma De Santo Domingo, Facultad De Ciencias Medicas Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic and completed his residency at Bronx Lebanon University Hospital in New York City. Since becoming a pediatrician, Dr. Ferrand has become a member of the American Academy of Pediatrics and credits his success to following in his fathers footsteps and loving his work. Today he practices pediatrics at Pediatrics 2000 in New York City.
Education and Training
Universidad de la Antonio in Santo Domingo
Universidad Autonoma De Santo Domingo (Uasd) MD
Professional Society Memberships
- American Academy of Pediatrics
What do you attribute your success to?
- Following in his Father's Footsteps, Dedication, Love of Work
Hobbies / Sports
- Tennis, Baseball
Favorite professional publications
- Journal of the American Academy of Pediatrics
Dr. Ramon E. Ferrand MD's Practice location
New York, New York 10034Get Direction
Brentwood, New York 11717Get Direction
BRENTWOOD, NY 11717Get Direction
Dr. Ramon E. Ferrand MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Ferrand
- Is Tonsillitis Contagious?
What is tonsillitis?Tonsils are two glands located at the back of the throat and can be seen through the mouth. These glands help prevent infections from developing in the body. Tonsillitis happens when the tonsils become inflamed or infected by viruses or bacteria. Tonsillitis is a common...
- Which Specialists Can Treat ADHD?
People suffering from attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) encounter several challenges including social, academic or professional difficulties. These issues make it important for ADHD patients to receive definitive treatments that work for them. ADHD is also very common among children....
- Why Do the Benefits Outweigh the Risks of Circumcision?
Male circumcision has been a highly debated topic with arguments both for and against it. Various religious and traditional practices across the globe favor circumcision. However, there are also large sections of the population in other parts of the world where circumcision is not recommended by...
- Does My Child Have Chicken Pox?
The chicken pox virus is dangerous for pregnant women who were not vaccinated or did not undergo this infectious disease before pregnancy. The toxic part of the virus can lead to congenital (inborn) defects in a fetus and in severe cases, even to its death. The causing agent is a virus called...
- Do Children Need Vitamin Supplements?
As a parent, it is very normal to worry whether your child is getting all the necessary nutrients, especially when the child is a picky eater. Now that there are plenty of chewable and gummy vitamins available in the market. When should you choose a multivitamin or dietary supplement? Experts are of...
- What Is Reye's Syndrome: Causes and Treatments
What is Reye’s syndrome?Reye's syndrome is a rare but serious condition that can cause swelling of the liver and brain. Even though this condition can occur at any age, it is mostly reported to affect children and teenagers, especially those who are trying to recover from viral infections, such as...
- Dr. Hariram Ganesh M.D.2 Sycamore Dr Roslyn NY 11576
- Dr. Muhammad Bhatti MD319 Hooper Street Brooklyn New York 11211
- Dr. Zahida Khan MD132 WILSON AVE BROOKLYN NY 11237
- Judith Goldstein1559 York Avenue New York New York 10028
- Flavio Gonzalez, Jr.1015 Madison Ave New York New York 10075
- Ms. Stephanie B. Bryant M.D.150 55th Street Brooklyn New York 11220