Education and Training
University of Illinois College of Medicine
Univ of Il Coll of Med, Chicago Il 1983
University of Illinois College of Medicine 1983
American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery - Orthopaedic Surgery
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Assistant Professor, Rush University Medical Center, Department of Orthopaedic Surgery -
- 2012 Chicago Super Doctors
- Degenerative Disc Disease, Spinal Decompression, Spinal Instrumentation And More
- Pinched Nerve
- Herniated Disc
- Spinal Stenosis
- Degenerative Disc Disease (ddd)
- Member International Association of HealthCare Professionals
- Rush-Presby-St Luke'S M C, Orthopedic Surgery Of The Spine; Univ Il Coll Of Med, Orthopedic Surgery; Univ Il Coll Of Med, General Surgery
- University of Illinois Affiliated Hospitals
- Colorado Health Foundation Presbyterian-St Luke's Medical Center Program
- University of Illinois Medical Center (Orthopaedic Surgery)
- Rush University Medical Center - Spinal Surgery
- University of Illinois Medical Center (General Surgery)
- Rush-Presbyterian St. Luke's Medical Center (Spine Surgery); University of Miami and University of Marseilles (Cervical Spine)
Professional Society Memberships
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons, North American Spine Society, Chicago Medical Society, American Medical Association, Illinois State Medical Society, Mid-America Orthopaedic Association
Articles and Publications
- 14 Publications
What do you attribute your success to?
Family, Hard Work, Good Mentors
Hobbies / Sports
Favorite professional publications
- Rush University Medical Center
Dr. Edward Jay Goldberg M.D.'s Practice location
Request An Appointment With Dr. Edward Jay Goldberg M.D. | Orthopedist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Edward Jay Goldberg M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Goldberg
- What to Expect While Undergoing Spinal Stenosis Surgery?
Spinal stenosis is a condition where two spinal vertebrae separated by an intervertebral disc come closer as the disc wears off due to osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis or trauma. When this happens, the spinal nerve that runs between them becomes compressed causing pain to the individual. The...
- Plantar Fasciitis: Treatment and Therapy for Plantar Fasciitis
Meaning of Plantar FasciitisOne of the most common causes of heel pain is called plantar fasciitis. A flat band of ligament or tissue connects the heel bone to the toes. This ligament is called the plantar fascia, which also provides support to the arch of the foot. If the plantar fascia is...
- What Is Total Knee Arthroplasty?
Total knee arthroplasty (TKA), also known as total knee replacement, is a surgical procedure in which parts of the knee joint are replaced with artificial parts or prostheses.A normal knee usually functions as the hinge joint located between the lower leg bones (tibia) and the upper leg bone...
- What Type of Disorder Is Arthritis?
Arthritis is a chronic disorder that affects the musculoskeletal system. A person diagnosed with arthritis can have very uncomfortable pain in one or more than one joint in their body. Sometimes, arthritis may cause disability. Arthritis can also be caused by bacterial or viral infections,...
- How to Prepare for a Knee Replacement Surgery
A major factor that you should consider before having a knee replacement surgery is proper preparation. A good preparation will actually give you successful outcomes with fewer complications. As a patient, you should consider learning what to expect during the procedure and recovery both at home and...
- What Is Cervical Spinal Stenosis Surgery?
Cervical spinal stenosis surgery is a surgical treatment used to solve problems of spinal stenosis in the cervical part of the spine. Before even talking about this surgical procedure it is very important to understand what cervical spinal stenosis is first.Cervical spinal stenosis is characterized...
- Mitchell B. Sheinkop1565 North LaSalle Street Chicago Illinois 60610
- Dr. Mary K. Morrell M.D.901 Biesterfield Road Elk Grove Village Illinois 60007
- Dr. Sarkis Bedikian D.O.4646 North Marine Drive Chicago Illinois 60640
- Jan Szatkowski1901 West Harrison Street Chicago Illinois 60612
- Dr. Kelley E. Banagan MD110 S. Paca Street Baltimore Maryland 21201
- Dr. Robert James Fink M.D.7200 N Western Ave-Floor 2 Chicago IL 60645