Dr. Thomas Ragukonis is an anesthesiologist practicing in Paramus, New Jersey. Dr. Ragukonis ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Ragukonis also might help manage pain after an operation.
Education and Training
University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Clinical Assistant Professor, University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, Department of Anesthesiology -
- 'Physician of the Year,' National Republican Congressional Committee Advisory Board, 2003
- 'New Jersey's Top Doctor's,' 2009-2010
Dr. Thomas P. Ragukonis M.D.'s Practice location
Paramus, New Jersey 7652Get Direction
PARAMUS, NJ 07652Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Thomas P. Ragukonis M.D. | Anesthesiologist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Thomas P. Ragukonis M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Ragukonis
- What Causes Pleurisy?
Pleurisy can be caused by a number of things. The causes of pleurisy are described below.InfectionsInfections are most common cause of pleurisy. The most common infection to result in pleurisy is a viral infection. However, any type of organism has the ability and potential to reach the pleural...
- What Is Narcissism? Signs and Symptoms of Narcissism
What is narcissism?Narcissism in today’s world has become a more complex term. In 2009, there was a study done where it estimated that 6 percent of people in the US are suffering from a full-blown narcissistic personality disorder (NPD).Narcissism is a personality disorder, wherein people tend to...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Dr. Chandrakant M. Patel M.D.25 Rockwood Place Englewood New Jersey 07631
- Dr. Jay R. Shayevitz M.D.601 Elmwood Ave Rochester NY 14642
- Dr. David G. Conyack D.O.200 South Orange Avenue Livingston New Jersey 07052
- Dr. Garnett Carlton Headley MD423 East 23rd Street New York New York 10010
- Dr. Joseph Schianodicola MD506 6th Street Brooklyn New York 11215
- Mohammed Enamul Hoque1545 Atlantic Avenue Brooklyn New York 11213