Charles Truong, MD, received his medical degree from The University of Texas Medical School at Houston in 1988, followed by a residency at the University of Texas Southwestern Medical School. He enjoys spending time with his family and credits his success to his parents. Today, Dr. Truong practices anesthesiology at Southwest Anesthesiology Associates, LLP, in Dallas, Texas.
Education and Training
University of Texas Medical School at Houston
U of Tx Med Sch At Houston, Houston Tx 1988
University of Texas At Houston / Medical School At Houston 1988
Texas A&M University, TX 1988
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
- Member International Association of HealthCare Professionals
- Univ Tx Southwestern Med Sch, Anesthesiology; Methodist Hosps Of Dallas, Family Medicine
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center at Dallas and Affiliated Hospitals
- Methodist Health System/ Parkland Memorial Hospital
- University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston Program
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical School
What do you attribute your success to?
- His Parents
Hobbies / Sports
- Family Time
Dr. Charles Truong M.D.'s Practice location
Dallas, Texas 75237Get Direction
DALLAS, TX 75237Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Charles Truong M.D. | Anesthesiologist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Charles Truong M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What is Acute Bronchitis?
What is Bronchitis?We often run under weather catching a flu or a cold that stays on for a couple of days to weeks, after which we normally get back to normal. However, sometimes even a small infection of cold or flu, could turn into a bronchitis infection causing much disturbance to your normal...
- What Exercises Prevent Shin Splints?
Shin splints hurt, and if you do not take them seriously, it starts to hurt so much that you have to stop your sport or whatever physical activity you are doing. You will experience pain along the inner aspect of the shin bone, which is initially mild and only present at the end of your exercise or...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Dr. Edward R. Bryan M.D.2000 E LAMAR BLVD ARLINGTON TX 76006
- Dr. Jeffry C. Harper M.D.1600 Hospital Pkwy Bedford TX 76022
- Dr. John F. Geiser M.D.3300 Oak Lawn Ave Dallas TX 75219
- Dr. Chester W Beyer MD6606 LBJ FWY DALLAS TX 75240
- Nancy C. Rajagiriyil Dallas Texas
- Dr. Brian D Rudman M.D.4342 LOVERS LN DALLAS TX 75225